CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
crowcutta
TaySC
lfowens
SanAntonioCock
Ironfan
tcmac08
Spur's Addiction
markymark550
spareparts
**USC (14-13) vs. Ge (1838)
**USC (3-1) vs. Wint (1715)
Deebo and Shi Smith (948)
2019 - Taisun Phomma (751)
2019 - Jacob Conover (604)
Hey Y’all...Billy Gr (525)
Rebel Rags Suit Alle (416)
Two-Time National Ch (401)
Tight End U (315)
BRITISH INVASION - 1 (305)
Coaching carousel: 2017-1
**USC (14-13) vs. Georgia
2019 Commitment - Rodricu
2019 - Calijah Kancey
**USC (3-1) vs. Winthrop
Spring Game announced
Daily Five: Vacated Wins?
2019 - Quavaris Crouch
Tight End U
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti

Old 02-03-2018, 11:48 AM   #1
Gamecockmed
Breaking the Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 2500
Gamecockmed is developing his combGamecockmed is developing his combGamecockmed is developing his combGamecockmed is developing his combGamecockmed is developing his combGamecockmed is developing his combGamecockmed is developing his combGamecockmed is developing his combGamecockmed is developing his comb
Default Season Tickets

I will be moving back to South Carolina this fall and I am thinking hard about buying football season tickets either starting this year (very likely) or next year.

Does anyone mind giving a little insight on the process? Where to start? What do you need? Parking passes? Thanks
Gamecockmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 12:15 PM   #2
CockyCody
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 952850
CockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot materialCockyCody is USC mascot material
Default Re: Season Tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecockmed View Post
I will be moving back to South Carolina this fall and I am thinking hard about buying football season tickets either starting this year (very likely) or next year.

Does anyone mind giving a little insight on the process? Where to start? What do you need? Parking passes? Thanks

The easiest thing to do is to call 803-777-9946 and they can walk you through it. There are different levels of the Gamecock Club and that also determines the number of tickets you can get. Parking is undergoing some changes this year and I don't even know what that is going to mean/be. The reps at the number above can really help you out and send you more information if needed.
CockyCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:31 PM   #3
scfan2001
I'm comin for u

Male

CockyCash: 200
scfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot material

Any ballpark guess what it would cost for 4 lower level?
scfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 01:52 PM   #4
greatwhitecock
Supports Open Carry

Male

CockyCash: 91059787
greatwhitecock rules the CockPitgreatwhitecock rules the CockPitgreatwhitecock rules the CockPitgreatwhitecock rules the CockPitgreatwhitecock rules the CockPitgreatwhitecock rules the CockPitgreatwhitecock rules the CockPitgreatwhitecock rules the CockPitgreatwhitecock rules the CockPitgreatwhitecock rules the CockPitgreatwhitecock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by scfan2001 View Post
Any ballpark guess what it would cost for 4 lower level?
It'll depend on location/seat fees. Ballpark minimum $1850-$2000
Old 02-03-2018, 07:39 PM   #5
scfan2001
I'm comin for u

Male

CockyCash: 200
scfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot materialscfan2001 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatwhitecock View Post
It'll depend on location/seat fees. Ballpark minimum $1850-$2000
That’s not bad, I may call Monday and see if I have a chance. Thanks
scfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 11:25 AM   #6
gamecock1119
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 2800
gamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his combgamecock1119 is developing his comb

This website has a cost estimator based on location and number of seats, plus other info you may be looking for.

Minimum cost for 4 lower end zone tickets is $2260

http://www.itsgreattobeagamecock.com/main/
gamecock1119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 11:54 AM   #7
CarolinaCJAM
Carolina Band Alumnus '17

Male

CockyCash: 400
CarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudlyCarolinaCJAM is crowing loudly

I work in the ticket office at USC and would be happy to go over those options with you guys. My direct information is (803) 777-9947 and chavisjm@mailbox.sc.edu
Old 02-06-2018, 12:53 AM   #8
SC Sandlapper
Mr. 10,000

Male

CockyCash: 6650
SC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot materialSC Sandlapper is USC mascot material

As for parking, I believe they intend to re-park almost everyone this year due to construction and changes to some lots. I'm in the Fairgrounds and will have to give up a pretty sweet spot, hopefully will land someplace comparable.
SC Sandlapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 08:45 AM   #9
carolina_corpsman
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 10500
carolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot materialcarolina_corpsman is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Sandlapper View Post
As for parking, I believe they intend to re-park almost everyone this year due to construction and changes to some lots. I'm in the Fairgrounds and will have to give up a pretty sweet spot, hopefully will land someplace comparable.
Yeah, I know it has to happen to accommodate the new ops building, but it seems like the majority of people will end up in a worse spot than they were last year.
carolina_corpsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 11:30 AM   #10
eggroll
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 50000
eggroll is crowing loudlyeggroll is crowing loudlyeggroll is crowing loudlyeggroll is crowing loudlyeggroll is crowing loudlyeggroll is crowing loudlyeggroll is crowing loudlyeggroll is crowing loudlyeggroll is crowing loudlyeggroll is crowing loudlyeggroll is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC Sandlapper View Post
I thought I read they were going to rearrange parking every 5 years regardless. This will be the first year this will occur and 2022 it will happen again.
eggroll is offline   Reply With Quote