CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Blitzkrieg
SanAntonioCock
rt3891
kick_ball
FurmanCock
Ironfan
Spur's Addiction
Flameout12
TastyLicks
2000grad
Tickets Question(s) (240)
Last Chance U Season (70)
Songs You Like...But (43)
2019 - Travon Walker
2019 Commitment - Ryan Hi
Discussion: 2019 Recruiti
2019 - Kamren McCray
2019 - Jaquaze Sorrells
2019 Commitment - Jahkeem
The Open
We Can Beat Them
Great Article on Coach Mu
why no mention of Garcia

Old 07-01-2018, 08:48 PM   #61
rt3891
ISLAND COCK

Male

CockyCash: 3000
rt3891 is developing his combrt3891 is developing his combrt3891 is developing his combrt3891 is developing his combrt3891 is developing his combrt3891 is developing his combrt3891 is developing his combrt3891 is developing his combrt3891 is developing his combrt3891 is developing his comb
Default Re: CockyTalk infected with Javascript Coinminer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
Seems like three numb-nuts who would be better suited Skyping each other.

That KSgamecock is one butt-hurt individual...

...and sunshine pumping? That dude has certainly never posted in a game thread or after last year’s Kentucky game.

Spurt has some obsessive haters. I hope he’s packing 24/7.
Not really sure why, as he has very insightful and objective thoughts and likes to share them with us. I, for one am very appreciative of Spurts thoughts/posts.
rt3891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 10:10 PM   #62
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'

Male

CockyCash: 1001856
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

Damn. Spurticus is famous over there.
Old 07-01-2018, 10:34 PM   #63
gamecockfan
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 4995300
gamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot materialgamecockfan is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gamecockfan

Well I lasted all of 1 month and about 300 posts over on TaterNet. They banned me because I told them the real Death Valley was in LSU and I said clemson fans probably live in double wides in the middle of nowhere and someone who happens to live in one was offended. LOL
Old 07-02-2018, 07:07 AM   #64
Gaichon
Chartreuse Microbus, 10-4

Male

CockyCash: 999980500
Gaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot material

Learned a new term - "sidewalker"

Gaichon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 08:20 AM   #65
nellanaesp
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
nellanaesp rules the CockPitnellanaesp rules the CockPitnellanaesp rules the CockPitnellanaesp rules the CockPitnellanaesp rules the CockPitnellanaesp rules the CockPitnellanaesp rules the CockPitnellanaesp rules the CockPitnellanaesp rules the CockPitnellanaesp rules the CockPitnellanaesp rules the CockPit

Any chance the owners of the site actually update the software? VBulletin 3.xx are prone to malicious attacks and are generally unsecure. An old board I used to be on had to transition away from VBulletin all together because of the security issues.
nellanaesp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 05:15 PM   #66
sosfan812
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 5500
sosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot materialsosfan812 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt3891 View Post
Not really sure why, as he has very insightful and objective thoughts and likes to share them with us. I, for one am very appreciative of Spurts thoughts/posts.
Ksg is buddies on rant with ibleedgarnet who showed his a** and was sent packibg by Sputicus. He ,from time to time, come back under different names just to have Spurticus catch him and send him packing again.
sosfan812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 08:17 PM   #67
TheWeave09
streetcarl if youre nasty

Male

CockyCash: 1642
TheWeave09 is crowing loudlyTheWeave09 is crowing loudlyTheWeave09 is crowing loudlyTheWeave09 is crowing loudlyTheWeave09 is crowing loudlyTheWeave09 is crowing loudlyTheWeave09 is crowing loudlyTheWeave09 is crowing loudlyTheWeave09 is crowing loudlyTheWeave09 is crowing loudlyTheWeave09 is crowing loudly

I tried secrant while CT was down cause I had never been on there before. If they spent more time actually talking about gamecock athletics than talking crap about cockytalk it might actually be an okay site. Other than that there was literally just nothing going on with the forum, barely any posts or anything so I really donít understand the high horse. But to each their own
TheWeave09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 12:56 AM   #68
CockyLifer
Gamecocks R US MGMT

Male

CockyCash: 8994501
CockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot materialCockyLifer is USC mascot material

Glad to have you back cockytalk the bathroom has been quite boring recently.