CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > CockyTalk Get Togethers

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecockgal
StormOfTalons
Master Bedroom
sanford
Acockolypse Now
Rooster'srule
cocksmith1or11
El Cid Ranger
b381l
rdwylie
Backup QB competitio (2549)
2014 Preseason USA T (1253)
Ranking the SEC Fema (760)
Anyone heard anythin (649)
Future Non-Conferenc (616)
Spurrier on the cove (400)
What Would You Do? (382)
Ranking the SEC scho (287)
Ranking the SEC Fema (222)
Tupelo Honey Cafe (212)
2014 Signee - Joe Blue
Backup QB competition
2015 - Albert Huggins
Anyone heard anything abo
Dustin Johnson taking a l
2015 - Brandon Sandifer
Cheap jersey and very nic
Musburger/Palmer to comme
Elcid99
Shaq R.

Old 04-25-2006, 10:12 AM   #81
blackdeath05
Recruit

Male

NCAA Bracket 3rd Place: Given for NCAA Bracket Challenge - Given for: NCAA Bracket Challenge 
CockyCash: 500
blackdeath05 has earned his spursblackdeath05 has earned his spursblackdeath05 has earned his spursblackdeath05 has earned his spursblackdeath05 has earned his spursblackdeath05 has earned his spurs
Send a message via AIM to blackdeath05
Default Re: Tailgate Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack5
OOOHHHH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ... should i start worrying now guys??
if anything you should thank CH, i am sure he will make it PG instead of the XXX that you did (tailgates are not brokeback mountain!!)
blackdeath05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 10:18 AM   #82
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdeath05
if anything you should thank CH, i am sure he will make it PG instead of the XXX that you did (tailgates are not brokeback mountain!!)

he's got the news bit of it ... not the whole thing ... hey you gotta admit ... I MADE IT FUN!!!

for those that are not questioning what the heck we're talkin about ... uscgamecock09 (pretty sure that was it) was doing an interview w/ the news guy ... and i can't really remember what was being said ... i had been drinkin for a while ... and still a little affected by the night before ... well i went over to him and like threw my leg up on him ... and rubbed all over his chest and stuff haha ... it was funny ... then the guy said he wanted to interview me and for me to keep the same intensity ... i was like ... you mean act drunk

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 10:28 AM   #83
TheCock81
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
TheCock81 has feathers coming inTheCock81 has feathers coming inTheCock81 has feathers coming in
Send a message via AIM to TheCock81

I hope he doesnt make it PG, i cant wait to see cack makin a a$$ of himself!!!
Old 04-25-2006, 10:34 AM   #84
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCock81
I hope he doesnt make it PG, i cant wait to see cack makin a a$$ of himself!!!
haha ... no he doesn't have the whole thing ... it's just what they showed on TV ... so it will be short and sweet ... from what i've heard i only have like 1 line ... sooo sorry guys ... no Cack Entertainment for this one

Old 04-25-2006, 10:39 AM   #85
CockyHoskins
Bad Luck Streak in Dancing School

Male

Homecoming King/Queen: Award given to the poster we most want to meet at the next game - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to meet at the next game Best Non-Football Thread: Award given for starting the best non-football thread - Given for: starting the best non-football thread of 2005 (introductions are in order) 
CockyCash: 100500
CockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Skype™ to CockyHoskins

Actually, the clip is only about 15 seconds. It does show cack being cack though!

Invading stores now!!

CockyHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 10:41 AM   #86
uscgamecocks09
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 205
uscgamecocks09 has earned his spursuscgamecocks09 has earned his spursuscgamecocks09 has earned his spursuscgamecocks09 has earned his spursuscgamecocks09 has earned his spursuscgamecocks09 has earned his spurs
Send a message via AIM to uscgamecocks09

it was me that cack humped on camrea--- i have been totally sarced for life

j/k

USC GRADUATE AND ABOUT TO START GRAD SCHOOL!!!
Carolina_vs_Clemson:_Preview_Video
Welcome_to_the_Show- 2006 year in review/bowl video
I am gonna miss the showers of rice in the Student section everytime Sidney touched the ball.
uscgamecocks09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 10:43 AM   #87
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyhoskins
Actually, the clip is only about 15 seconds. It does show cack being cack though!
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN CHUCK!?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscgamecocks09
it was me that cack humped on camrea--- i have been totally sarced for life

YOU KNOW YOU LIKED IT