CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JohnSC
gotrice?
Gamecocks1137
b381l
GamecockNeal
rioninusc
Legalman72
GregoryHouse
womfalcs3
uscfan1
Offense Analysis dri (1055)
The Climb: 1. DL bet (850)
under the lights vs (691)
USC Signs 10 year, 7 (499)
Rolling Stone Magazi (308)
9/27 Presser (304)
Banner lights (271)
Pictures stretching (263)
Regarding the offens (202)
CFB: Texas A&M @ (91)
2017 - Aaron Sterling
Pictures stretching and f
Running Back
Offense Analysis drive by
9/27 Presser
Spurrier inherited a good
What if: Clemson v Ole Mi
CWM Please Someone Get Hi
Can someone please explai
under the lights vs UGA

Old Yesterday, 04:50 PM   #1
JNGolf
Crown Style

Male

CockyCash: 12500000
JNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot material
Default Rolling Stone Magazine Ranks Top 100 All-Time TV Shows

Here's their top 10
1. The Sopranos (a hidden gem, I hear)
2. The Wire
3. Breaking Bad
4. Mad Men
5. Seinfeld (CT sitcom semi-finalist)
6. The Simpsons
7. The Twilight Zone
8. Saturday Night Live
9. All in the Family (Seinfeld's semis opposition)
10. The Daily Show

http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/lists...l-time-w439520
JNGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:21 PM   #2
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 234554229341
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Rolling Stone Magazine Ranks Top 100 All-Time TV Shows

The Daily Show made the top 10??? That's awesome! First five years were hosted by former ESPN anchor Craig Kilborne but John Stewart took it to another level.
Old Yesterday, 07:23 PM   #3
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 101566077
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

four out of the top five I agree with.

I would replace Mad Men with The Cosby Show or The Simpsons

Muschamp believes that recruiting within a five-hour radius of USC, "we can recruit good enough players to win the East every year."
GregoryHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM   #4
johnmcclane
my wife is awesome

Male

CockyCash: 100500
johnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot materialjohnmcclane is USC mascot material

Arrested Development is a top 10 show.
Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM   #5
JNGolf
Crown Style

Male

CockyCash: 12500000
JNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryHouse View Post
four out of the top five I agree with.

I would replace Mad Men with The Cosby Show or The Simpsons
Cosby Show was completely omitted...
JNGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:22 PM   #6
Gamecocks1137
Apparent Sunshine Pumper

Male

CockyCash: 1000062848307561
Gamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot materialGamecocks1137 is USC mascot material

Being the sensation that it is, I find it odd that The Walking Dead is not in the top 10 at least. After we are done with sitcoms we need to tackle this one in votes. I bet it comes down to Breaking Bad or The Walking Dead. AMC knows how to make a great damn show.

Vendable Bow Youtube

Vendable Bow Twitter
Gamecocks1137 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM   #7
GregoryHouse
Pompous Ass Hillbilly

Male

CockyCash: 101566077
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecocks1137 View Post
Being the sensation that it is, I find it odd that The Walking Dead is not in the top 10 at least. After we are done with sitcoms we need to tackle this one in votes. I bet it comes down to Breaking Bad or The Walking Dead. AMC knows how to make a great damn show.
I watch the walking dead but that show is straight up trash

Muschamp believes that recruiting within a five-hour radius of USC, "we can recruit good enough players to win the East every year."
GregoryHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:57 PM   #8
Legalman72
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 31213682
Legalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot materialLegalman72 is USC mascot material

How did Hardball with Richard Tyson get left out? What a crap list.
Legalman72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM   #9
LakeCityCocks85
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 600
LakeCityCocks85 is developing his combLakeCityCocks85 is developing his combLakeCityCocks85 is developing his combLakeCityCocks85 is developing his combLakeCityCocks85 is developing his combLakeCityCocks85 is developing his combLakeCityCocks85 is developing his combLakeCityCocks85 is developing his comb

My computer is acting funny so it's hard for me to read it, but can someone tell me if Justified is on there? If not, that's a damn shame because that's the best show I've ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Make sure when you look back at South Carolina's season, you realize that the Gamecocks were most certainly not Clemson. They weren't the team that had its defense ranked 59th nationally. All South Carolina could muster was ranking fourth... --Edward Aschoff
LakeCityCocks85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM   #10
FurmanCock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 290
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeCityCocks85 View Post
My computer is acting funny so it's hard for me to read it, but can someone tell me if Justified is on there? If not, that's a damn shame because that's the best show I've ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree about Justified. Would also throw in Deadwood and The Shield.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM   #11
GamecockNeal
American Gamecock....

Male

CockyCash: 5445
GamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot materialGamecockNeal is USC mascot material

Umm where is Game of Thrones? Mr. Robot is the best show on tv though, if you haven't seen it.
Old Yesterday, 10:27 PM   #12
gotrice?
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 200
gotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot materialgotrice? is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to gotrice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockNeal View Post
Umm where is Game of Thrones? Mr. Robot is the best show on tv though, if you haven't seen it.
Just outside the top 10, they got robbed. That should have been top 5 for sure. I'm hoping for an amazing final 2 seasons.
gotrice? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:33 PM   #13
SanAntonioCock
Cockycash Rich

Male

CockyCash: 1059910495000
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmcclane View Post
Arrested Development is a top 10 show.
Arrested Development is great when you're first watching an episode. It's just annoying after you've seen t a couple of times.

🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓🏈🐓
SanAntonioCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM   #14
FanofCarolina1
💩💩💩💩

Male

CockyCash: 23592300806089
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Archie Bunker didn't make the top 10??? M.A.S.H.??
The Jeffersons, Gunsmoke, WKRP in Cincinnati...
My top.10 would look much different. Just saying
Old Yesterday, 11:37 PM   #15
Order 66
Ed O'Bannon must pay

Male

CockyCash: 1090385
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryHouse View Post
I watch the walking dead but that show is straight up trash
Fear TWD has been pretty damn good this season. I might like it more than TWD.
Order 66 is offline   Reply With Quote