CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
l^l^lBGCock
Ericvol2096
smoovecock
thekob
Travelin
gamecockgal
jellafever
kingoftheroost
GamecockSuperFan
BLACK OUT!!!!!!! (3170)
SEC QB's in the Red (1009)
Little know stat (We (1005)
Where do you like to (585)
We're going to the N (547)
Interesting quotes f (448)
Have you ever been s (418)
Amelia Earhart Plane (381)
Tennessee Offense Br (335)
This season and recr (260)
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
Interesting quotes from D
Tennessee Offense Breakdo
Lose to Clemson, or to Te
Perry Dozier Jr. (2015 Pr
DJ Smith
Have you ever been so wro
2015 Commitment - Mark Fi
Tennessee - South Carolin
Women's Team Ranked #2 In

Old 09-19-2011, 01:30 PM   #201
Cockykevin
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100200
Cockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cockykevin
Default Re: The Hip Hop Thread (Re-Booted)

Another Prince EA freestyle...............Not brand new but I like everything I hear from the guy
Cockykevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:33 PM   #202
Cockykevin
Banned

Male

Cockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot material

New Gambino starting to like him more and more
Old 09-19-2011, 04:01 PM   #203
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1373
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 04:09 PM   #204
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

THAT is more like it Wale .. That song and "Ocean Drive" are the types of radio singles he needs to put out.

Kevin Cossom did a good job on the hook. He is a up & comer.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 04:20 PM   #205
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
THAT is more like it Wale .. That song and "Ocean Drive" are the types of radio singles he needs to put out.

Kevin Cossom did a good job on the hook. He is a up & comer.
I believe "Ocean Drive" is only on the Eleven One Eleven mix tape. But, "Best Night Ever" will be on the Ambition album. So far, this is the only song that has been released.

Old 09-19-2011, 04:53 PM   #206
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Anyone a fan of Jon Young?

Old 09-19-2011, 08:25 PM   #207
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Idk why but I like this song/video ..

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:42 PM   #208
Truly Cocky
Born & Bred

Male

CockyCash: 50500500
Truly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot materialTruly Cocky is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockykevin View Post
New Gambino starting to like him more and more

Here's the full version.

Really good single from gambino
Truly Cocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:47 AM   #209
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverTwo View Post
Idk why but I like this song/video ..

Yea C2, I like it too because it has that Paul Wall sound to it

Old 09-20-2011, 12:57 AM   #210
Cockykevin
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser24 View Post
Yea C2, I like it too because it has that Paul Wall sound to it
Screwed isn't my thing. I would never like a song because it has a Paul Wall sound to it. That's just me though
Old 09-20-2011, 09:08 AM   #211
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Cole World was leaked this morning. It has "Can't Get Enough", "Who Dat", and "Mr. Nice Watch" on it

Old 09-21-2011, 10:51 AM   #212
Cockykevin
Banned

Male

Old 09-21-2011, 11:58 AM   #213
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser24 View Post
Cole World was leaked this morning. It has "Can't Get Enough", "Who Dat", and "Mr. Nice Watch" on it
Overall, I am not a fan of the album. But I am not interested in J. Cole and Drake style singing songs. Their R&B isn't the type of R&B I like. J. Cole has too many of those songs on their for me to be a fan of.

On another note, 50 Cent claims to be finished with his album, and he is trying to save hip-hop, claiming that hip-hop is now hipster and he wants to help bring it back to where it was years ago.

Old 09-21-2011, 12:40 PM   #214
CCtiger91
One of a Kind

Male

CockyCash: 107880
CCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot materialCCtiger91 is USC mascot material

Cole World.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:47 AM   #215
GregoryHouse
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot materialGregoryHouse is USC mascot material

Been playing Pilot Talk for awhile

Old 09-23-2011, 07:04 PM   #216
HTF
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 600
HTF has developed his gaff and talonsHTF has developed his gaff and talonsHTF has developed his gaff and talonsHTF has developed his gaff and talonsHTF has developed his gaff and talonsHTF has developed his gaff and talonsHTF has developed his gaff and talonsHTF has developed his gaff and talonsHTF has developed his gaff and talonsHTF has developed his gaff and talonsHTF has developed his gaff and talons

Does anyone here listen to Childish Gambino (a.k.a. Donald Glover, a.k.a. Troy from Community)? He's pretty good:

"I saw Herschel. I saw Emmitt. I saw Bo. Now I've seen Marcus Lattimore." - Mark Bradley of the AJC
HTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:00 PM   #217
Cockykevin
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTF View Post
Does anyone here listen to Childish Gambino (a.k.a. Donald Glover, a.k.a. Troy from Community)? He's pretty good:

Same song is a few posts up
Old 09-24-2011, 02:15 PM   #218
gamecockphilip
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1450
gamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPitgamecockphilip rules the CockPit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h23WgVYDbQ

"windows down, screamin cash rules, showin off my tattoos"

damn i miss wiz, get back to this!
gamecockphilip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 03:04 PM   #219
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

New Wiz and Chevy Woods mix tape out. Download here

Old 09-24-2011, 03:06 PM   #220
BigRedCock
↓Little Marcus Lattimore↓

Male

CockyCash: 1700
BigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPitBigRedCock rules the CockPit

I'm digging this Pretty Lights remix....especially on WV vs LSU gameday
Can PL fans?

This one is a staple

Big Gigantic - Limelight