CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
bcolinc
ConwayGamecock
Latti
Gamecocks1137
usc1
kingofnerf
FanofCarolina1
Storm Of Spurs
carcosa
**USC vs. Clemson GA (5578)
looks like we have 2 (1996)
Decommitment from Te (928)
Beat Miami (815)
Duck Bowl Depth Char (640)
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBA (624)
Cleveland Browns Hea (617)
Garcia and Clemsux T (604)
Need a dog kennel (239)
NCAAB: CLEMSON @ SOU (170)
Previewing Clemson
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th
The Vent and Coaching cha
How Long Will The Rebuild
So, why is next year goin
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBALL PL
2015 - Mark Fields
Duck Bowl Depth Chart
Four USC Basketball Games
looks like we have 2 OL r

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2015 - Kelly Bryant - Clemson

Quarterback from Abbeville, South Carolina

USC is his only offer. Also list interest in Clemson and Georgia Tech.

Rivals Bio

247 Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 02-28-2012, 11:26 AM   #2
EveryThingGreen
#blahblahblah

Male

CockyCash: 200
EveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot material
Default Re: Kelly Bryant Thread (2015 Prospect)

"clemson is my favorite"

article from TI.com yesterday
Old 02-28-2012, 11:28 AM   #3
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

His film is dynamite (focusing only on playmaking ability) for a young player.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 02-28-2012, 11:36 AM   #4
EveryThingGreen
#blahblahblah

Male

EveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot materialEveryThingGreen is USC mascot material

yea I mean, pretty incredible its a freshman out there.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:32 PM   #5
gamecock4life709
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200800
gamecock4life709 is developing his combgamecock4life709 is developing his combgamecock4life709 is developing his combgamecock4life709 is developing his combgamecock4life709 is developing his combgamecock4life709 is developing his combgamecock4life709 is developing his combgamecock4life709 is developing his combgamecock4life709 is developing his comb

He is related to martavis bryant if I'm not mistaken. So not a big surprise he likes clemson.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:43 AM   #6
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

Wow we offered him this early and has clemson even offered and we get disrespected.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:29 AM   #7
RbrewDawg
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 280
RbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talonsRbrewDawg has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalCock View Post
Wow we offered him this early and has clemson even offered and we get disrespected.

Disprespected? If I was a fresh. QB in high school and Clemson was my only offer I was still say SC was my favorite. No disrespect to clemson(well in my case mega disrespect), but I am a Carolina guy. Hopefully that comment from me would result in some interest from USC.
Old 03-13-2012, 01:43 PM   #8
35-21
The Thickened Chicken

Male

35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly

Local article. Index Journal
Old 04-15-2012, 05:56 PM   #9
Take-a-Knee
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 10000
Take-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot materialTake-a-Knee is USC mascot material

Abbeville is 1-A but plays like a 3-A .. Kelly can play in the ACC but I think he might can play in the SEC .. I would love to see him develop into an NFL QB under Coach Spurrier .. Tebow was set back years because of non QB development

GO GAMECOCKS !!!

Last edited by Take-a-Knee; 04-15-2012 at 06:09 PM.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:54 PM   #10
RPM
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 500
RPM has hatched from the shell

Abbeville is a power team every year it seems. If I remember correctly, they used to play, and often beat their neighbor Greenwood........... A 4A power.

I know the Evans kid went to Clempsum, then the Redskins, but the other Abbeville stars have came here to play. Remember the laptop issues under Holtz? I think one was involve in that. Please correct if wrong.
Old 05-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #11
mike1520
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2000
mike1520 is sharpening his clawsmike1520 is sharpening his clawsmike1520 is sharpening his clawsmike1520 is sharpening his claws

I went to Columbia High and Dreher High school. When I was Columbia high I always I always remembered Abbeville keeping us from making the State Championship.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #12
Tailfeathers
Starter

Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM View Post
Abbeville is a power team every year it seems. If I remember correctly, they used to play, and often beat their neighbor Greenwood........... A 4A power.

I know the Evans kid went to Clempsum, then the Redskins, but the other Abbeville stars have came here to play. Remember the laptop issues under Holtz? I think one was involve in that. Please correct if wrong.

They beat Greenwood a couple of times during Greenwood's dark times before Dulla. Everybody else did too. Since then Abbeville wanted off the schedule.

As a Greenwood Alum I felt compelled to get it straight.
Old 05-13-2012, 03:13 AM   #13
ELCID14
Blue Chip

Male

ELCID14 has earned his spursELCID14 has earned his spursELCID14 has earned his spursELCID14 has earned his spursELCID14 has earned his spursELCID14 has earned his spurs

Freshman? So these are the highlights of a 12-13 year old ? unreal !!!
Old 05-13-2012, 07:02 AM   #14
CockyBoiler
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 105882
CockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talonsCockyBoiler has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELCID14 View Post
Freshman? So these are the highlights of a 12-13 year old ? unreal !!!
12 or 13? Where in the world are highschool freshmen 12-13?? He is likely 15.
Old 05-13-2012, 08:33 AM   #15
ELCID14
Blue Chip

Male

ELCID14 has earned his spursELCID14 has earned his spursELCID14 has earned his spursELCID14 has earned his spursELCID14 has earned his spursELCID14 has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockyBoiler View Post

In 1984, i was 16 when i graduated highschool, 20 a college senior
Old 05-13-2012, 08:47 AM   #16
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Ok, lets say 15. It is still a wow. 6-3 185, pretty fast, strong, and has a good presence on the field.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:58 PM   #17
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material

We played Abbeville one year, I went to Johnsonville and they are goooooooooood!!!!
Old 05-13-2012, 01:09 PM   #18
rileytm
4-Star

Male

rileytm is sharpening his clawsrileytm is sharpening his clawsrileytm is sharpening his clawsrileytm is sharpening his clawsrileytm is sharpening his claws

Quote:
I was 13 as a freshman. Uncommon, but not that uncommon.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:17 PM   #19
Don Giovanni
The original DG

Male

Don Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot materialDon Giovanni is USC mascot material

Well I graduated with my doctorate when I was still in the womb, so I don't see the big deal here. I guess it doesn't matter what this kid's age is.

Eat! Pugnant! Vincere! Removere asinum!

Last edited by Don Giovanni; 05-13-2012 at 06:15 PM.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:19 PM   #20
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileytm View Post
I was 13 as a freshman. Uncommon, but not that uncommon.
Yep, I was 13 when I started high school too, for about a month (my birthday is in September)...
Closed Thread