CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler > Carolina Eats

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecockgal
NinjaSven
Rebel4ever
BlakelyH19
roosterdude21
Carolina-Beez
kevhugh
Cockyteg
eatlighting
Lankey62
**USC vs. Vanderbilt (32604)
Gameday in Columbia (1711)
ECU is a good team (1403)
Why we'll dominate C (1186)
Alabama vs Florida. (1004)
ECU is a good team (974)
Lammons out (955)
Is it possible for o (899)
Spurrier not happy s (856)
Spurrier was Embaras (854)
More David Williams Pleas
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
Is it possible for our Sp
Spurrier not happy so why
Spurrier was Embarassed
how could we put up that
Cal-Arizona game, WOW!!!
Where was Wilds late in t
Ducks-Wash St
ECU

Old 09-20-2012, 07:17 AM   #61
donbgamecock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2200
donbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot materialdonbgamecock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Moonshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmmuir View Post
Go to the Tennessee boards. Someone there could probably lead you in the right direction
You jest, but that is where mine comes from. A coworker lives N of Knox and he picks it up for me.

No, I an not interested in providing any to fellow CTers.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:40 AM   #62
GarnetGoggles08
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001000
GarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPit

There's shine in dem hills.
GarnetGoggles08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:54 AM   #63
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimpCock View Post
i once had a jar of strawberry moonshine, then i got a dui and ruined my life
Hope this didn't happen at a game! That would really suck!
Old 09-20-2012, 08:22 AM   #64
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetGoggles08 View Post
I've been reading "The backpacker's field manual" in preparation for some trips I plan to take soon. Nowhere in the nutrition section does it recommend bringing moonshine though lol

When it is cold...it really hits the spot. IT is well worth the extra weight and it is a good bargaining tool with other pople! Besides, with the people that I backpack with, it will be gone the next day so it will be less weight on the subsequent days
ShutTheSuccop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:42 AM   #65
ACHILLES5508
the showstopper

Male

CockyCash: 1444
ACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudlyACHILLES5508 is crowing loudly

call this guy he'll hook you up

ACHILLES 5508
ACHILLES5508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:56 AM   #66
YankeeGamecock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 600
YankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his comb

I know its not the same, but I've made by own Apple Pie "shine" by boiling apple juice and apple cider with cinnamon, brown sugar, vanilla, letting it cool and adding in a mess of everclear. Does just as good of a job as the moonshine.
YankeeGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:14 AM   #67
GarnetGoggles08
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001000
GarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPitGarnetGoggles08 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
When it is cold...it really hits the spot. IT is well worth the extra weight and it is a good bargaining tool with other pople! Besides, with the people that I backpack with, it will be gone the next day so it will be less weight on the subsequent days
I'm sold.
GarnetGoggles08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:46 PM   #68
Carolina4eva
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
Carolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervousCarolina4eva is making other chickens nervous

To bad popcorn's not around anymore. You could come up to WNC and get some.

Army National Guard
Carolina4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:44 PM   #69
pitchcock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 29795000
pitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGHoskins View Post
Also, I 've been looking for some legit cocaine. Anyone know where I can pick up some cocaine?
Rick James says that cocaine is a hellava drug...
pitchcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:47 PM   #70
pitchcock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 29795000
pitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot materialpitchcock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzer View Post
Most of the bigger ABC stores carry it.
Yeah I live in Goose Creek, and all of the package stores carry it.

I haven't bought it yet, but one style has cherries in it...I'd love to eat those cherries. Reminds me of high school in the '70, making big coolers full of PJ with fruit added.

Now that I've mentioned it, I might have to buy some...
pitchcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:48 PM   #71
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHILLES5508 View Post

call this guy he'll hook you up
Tim: "Tickle you haven't been drinkin have you?"
Tickle: "Well you know I have."
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:09 AM   #72
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

This has been a great thread hate to see it fall by the way side! BUMP!
Old 09-22-2012, 05:44 PM   #73
Cockykevin
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100200
Cockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cockykevin

Have had White Lighting and Apple Pie. Both are a bad idea for your future health
Cockykevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:56 PM   #74
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockykevin View Post
Have had White Lighting and Apple Pie. Both are a bad idea for your future health
As well as your immediate health, but **** it :)

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:06 PM   #75
imabeastonu
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
imabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot materialimabeastonu is USC mascot material

Making alcohol is simple folks. its just a chemical reaction with yeast and sugar.
imabeastonu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #76
ElectricCock
Fear The Thumb, Clemson

Male

CockyCash: 200516
ElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot materialElectricCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeastonu View Post
Making alcohol is simple folks. its just a chemical reaction with yeast and sugar.
then you have to separate the alcohol from the mixture, and in many occasions, age it in oak barrels

if making alcohol was that easy, then how come hobos drink mouthwash, college kids drink Taka, and older people drink makers... its all alcohol right?
Old 11-01-2012, 12:30 AM   #77
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Favorite Non Gamecock Poster 
CockyCash: 1048000
warriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot material

in the current issue of Maxim there is a really good article about Popcorn Sutton. Bought the issue just for that article. Learned stuff I never had a clue about. Long story short, Popcorn was a badass.

warriorchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:38 AM   #78
Jeff45ACP
I give girls the finger

Male

CockyCash: 6300
Jeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff45ACP

I got bribed into going up to Pocatello a couple weeks ago to referee for a league up there. The bribe? A bottle of apple pie liquor, free hotel, and refs drink for at the bar for free. That was some good stuff, you could drink it like water. Alas, I ended up with rug burn on my right temple from faceplanting on the carpet so hard from being that hammered