CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler > Carolina Eats

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
gamecock88
Dietz
zcoop
GregoryHouse
Yearofthegamecock
Jdallen20
4gamecockfb
roosterdude21
Badazcock
CockyLifer
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (27771)
ESPN Game Day Commen (2177)
Simple "yes&quo (1530)
We actually didnt lo (1251)
Phil Steele just pre (1221)
what I think ab ward (1004)
Eat Crow (956)
Extremely Proud (891)
Garcia: Change the R (773)
TeMarcus Blanton (720)
We would be 7-1 with just
Stop bashing Dylan
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Extremely Proud
I want people to explain
Nick Marshall
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
what I think ab ward
Defense question
We actually didnt lose

Old 10-21-2012, 11:03 AM   #1
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Watermelon lamb burger

Ingredients

lamb burger
watermelon slice
cucumber slices
arugula
pesto cream
pita bread
Pesto Cream1 tbsp store bought pesto
1 tbsp sour cream

Procedure and Assembly

Cook lamb burger for 3-4 minutes on each side, depending on thickness. Set aside.
Cut open pita bread and warm in the toaster or oven.
Lay down bottom side of bread, arrange cucumber slices and top with watermelon slice.
Put the lamb burger on top of the watermelon.
Drizzle lamb burger with pesto cream, top with arugula and finish with the other half of the pita.
Serve immediately.
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:01 PM   #2
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Favorite Non Gamecock Poster 
CockyCash: 1048000
warriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot material
Default Re: Watermelon lamb burger

replace the cucumbers with Wickles or some other spicy pickle chip, and I'll eat that all day long
warriorchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:02 AM   #3
Order 66
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Order 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot materialOrder 66 is USC mascot material

Replace the burger with a fried chicken fillet, get rid of the pesto then you have a friggen sandwich.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:38 AM   #4
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

warriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot materialwarriorchief is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Order 66 View Post
Replace the burger with a fried chicken fillet, get rid of the pesto then you have a friggen sandwich.
CFA spicy chicken filet piece and a watermelon slice between 2 waffles. That'd be insanely delicious

/thread
Old 10-22-2012, 02:51 AM   #5
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1693674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorchief View Post
CFA spicy chicken filet piece and a watermelon slice between 2 BLUEBERRY waffles. That'd be insanely delicious

/thread
Fify

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:34 AM   #6
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

It's supposed to be a light mediterranean type of flavor... thus the pesto and lamb mixed with the watermelon and cucumber... adding wickles or replacing it with fried chicken and no pesto would just make it a random hodge podge of flavors like something I would have made in college at 5am when I got home from 5pts.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:05 PM   #7
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
It's supposed to be a light mediterranean type of flavor... thus the pesto and lamb mixed with the watermelon and cucumber... adding wickles or replacing it with fried chicken and no pesto would just make it a random hodge podge of flavors like something I would have made in college at 5am when I got home from 5pts.
I think the spicy chicken filet, watermelon, 2 waffles, and maybe even a touch of syrup would be a good example of some deep-south flavor. Chicken and waffles is sensational as it is, make it a touch spicy and add a little sweetness of watermelon to counter... erhmehgerd.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:13 PM   #8
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorchief View Post
I think the spicy chicken filet, watermelon, 2 waffles, and maybe even a touch of syrup would be a good example of some deep-south flavor. Chicken and waffles is sensational as it is, make it a touch spicy and add a little sweetness of watermelon to counter... erhmehgerd.
I'm catchin' what you're pitchin'...
Old 10-22-2012, 01:14 PM   #9
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

Quote:
I'm catchin' what you're pitchin'...
I might actually try that this afternoon, gotta go to the store anyway. Will post if I do.
Old 10-22-2012, 01:18 PM   #10
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material

so you want to put a chicken filet between two blue waffles?
ShutTheSuccop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:20 PM   #11
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
so you want to put a chicken filet between two blue waffles?
Legit fat boy shit... lol sounds good though... except just regular waffles... maybe even throw in some whole grain waffles and call it a health food... oh and I personally would go with a regular filet, not spicy, but it's not my sandwich...
Old 10-22-2012, 01:22 PM   #12
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material

check out blue waffle in the urban dictionary! as for the sandwhich, I think that a chick-fila piece of chieck makes anything taste better.
ShutTheSuccop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:30 PM   #13
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
check out blue waffle in the urban dictionary! as for the sandwhich, I think that a chick-fila piece of chieck makes anything taste better.
LOL I'm actually already familiar with the blue waffle... some broad showed me a pic of one like 2 years ago... and 100% agree regarding cfila
Old 10-22-2012, 02:11 PM   #14
M.C.
The original "Mastercock"

Male

CockyCash: 200
M.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot materialM.C. is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to M.C.

i dont like half the stuff on it ...

All you Clemson Tigers Can Kiss My Garnet Ass -M.C.
M.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:21 PM   #15
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

Quote:
LOL I'm actually already familiar with the blue waffle... some broad showed me a pic of one like 2 years ago... and 100% agree regarding cfila
So you're saying I probably shouldn't look up "blue waffle" on urban dictionary while on my work computer?
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:36 PM   #16
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:00 PM   #17
warriorchief
CT's 2x Favorite Tiger

Male

Quote:
Legit fat boy shit... lol sounds good though... except just regular waffles... maybe even throw in some whole grain waffles and call it a health food... oh and I personally would go with a regular filet, not spicy, but it's not my sandwich...
damn right, haha. I'm a chili-head, thats why I was thinking the spicy filet. Plus I love sweet/spicy combos. The regular filet would prob be just as good... you can't go wrong with either.

met a friend for lunch today, so probably won't try it until tomorrow.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:16 AM   #18
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

Don't forget the bacon.