CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
ZenUSC
WeStillOwnUSC
Coulwoodwarlord
Yearofthegamecock
gamecock88
SCohioBoy
TAFC 5 1981
LeeSC
Kentucky prediction (2123)
Just Booked my Hotel (1428)
Best position coach (871)
Waldrop doubtful for (849)
The New Idea That'll (736)
We Have A New KO Guy (626)
Serial Cat Killer Ca (466)
Optimism? Week 1-4 o (285)
So What? (282)
I'm over the loss, b (250)
If we loose to Kensucky..
4th & 1 Play
***2014 Carolina Panthers
RB Recruiting (2015 and 2
We Have A New KO Guy
I'm over the loss, but...
QB Recruiting Strategy
Best position coach or co
Thoughts on the basketbal
2016 - Rozelle Nix

Old 11-14-2012, 11:50 PM   #1
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default Cool marriage proposal

http://www.godvine.com/This-Might-be...osal-2275.html
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:19 AM   #2
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material
Default Re: Cool marriage proposal

Awwww! That was really sweet and very well executed.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:37 AM   #3
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins

That was really sweet but that guy must have like 9 vaginas.

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:00 AM   #4
ElTiger
Commander Cool

Male

CockyCash: 300
ElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot material

Really Awesome Job, however the guy doesn't need to set the bar so high for the rest of us. My gal will be sadly disappointed if she ever expects something like this.

ElTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:22 AM   #5
bertoholic
THAT Damn Good

Male

CockyCash: 14152650
bertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot materialbertoholic is USC mascot material

umm....I got the impression that these two were waiting until marriage. (not that there is anything wrong with that. its actually admirable) However after hearing the song in the video, that "one thing" took on a different meaning in my mind.

And this is probably why I'm single.

If you don't know now you know....
bertoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:35 AM   #6
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertoholic View Post
umm....I got the impression that these two were waiting until marriage. (not that there is anything wrong with that. its actually admirable) However after hearing the song in the video, that "one thing" took on a different meaning in my mind.

And this is probably why I'm single.
You're absolutely right. Gives me a whole new view on the video
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:52 AM   #7
Gamecock Rob
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200
Gamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot materialGamecock Rob is USC mascot material

Serious question for the gentlemen on the board. How many of your guy friends would you actually be able to ask to do this that wouldn't laugh in your face?
Gamecock Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:42 AM   #8
ElTiger
Commander Cool

Male

CockyCash: 300
ElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot materialElTiger is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecock Rob View Post
Serious question for the gentlemen on the board. How many of your guy friends would you actually be able to ask to do this that wouldn't laugh in your face?
I would just turn my man card in, won't be needing it anymore after that.

ElTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:11 PM   #9
Carolina_Harv
Displaced and Disgruntled

Male

CockyCash: 10088029
Carolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot material

I can count on one hand how many of my guy friends that would not ridicule me endlessly if I asked them to help with this.....Hell even my dad and most of my family would give me shit......Hell my wife would make fun of me just b/c she would not be able to stop laughing......Shes not to much into things like this.

**The poster formally known as CarolinaCockStar
**SIG created by cack
Carolina_Harv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:38 PM   #10
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

CockyCash: 500
davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

My wife and I aren't really into doing this kind of stuff. She was happy that I kept the proposal personal and private.
Old 11-15-2012, 02:44 PM   #11
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

I'm sorry, but that was incredibly queer and his mancard should be revoked for minimum of 1 year. I only made it about 45 seconds before I started to feel funny.

ColaCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:52 PM   #12
Carolina_Harv

Male

Carolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot materialCarolina_Harv is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock View Post
I'm sorry, but that was incredibly queer and his mancard should be revoked for minimum of 1 year. I only made it about 45 seconds before I started to feel funny.
Its a new generation man, apparently this shit is cool.......Yea when I proposed to my wife it was pretty simple. Did it in one of her favorite spots down in Charleston on the Battery after we drove up from our friends graduation from Marine Boot Camp.........Only sad part about the whole thing is one of my buddies who was there when I proposed died on a cruise ship a while back and I still miss him like crazy!

**SIG created by cack
Old 11-15-2012, 06:33 PM   #13
USC80
The Champ

Male

CockyCash: 20000000
USC80 is USC mascot materialUSC80 is USC mascot materialUSC80 is USC mascot materialUSC80 is USC mascot materialUSC80 is USC mascot materialUSC80 is USC mascot materialUSC80 is USC mascot materialUSC80 is USC mascot materialUSC80 is USC mascot materialUSC80 is USC mascot materialUSC80 is USC mascot material

I still have not asked my wife to marry me. I told her to tell her mother that we were getting married and that was over 32 years ago.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:35 PM   #14
Carolina_Harv

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by USC80 View Post
I still have not asked my wife to marry me. I told her to tell her mother that we were getting married and that was over 32 years ago.
Like a BOSS!

**SIG created by cack
Old 11-15-2012, 06:48 PM   #15
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

The beginning was not romantic that was ghey. Sorry I don't usually resort to calling something ghey but that was ridiculous. The part on the beach with the notes and the video thing that was romantic but the whole song thing was dumb.
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 07:11 PM   #16
USCgamecocks
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1368
USCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPitUSCgamecocks rules the CockPit

If your friends would "endlessly ridicule you" for asking them to help you propose creatively then you have some shitty friends.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:16 PM   #17
Carolina_Harv

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCgamecocks View Post
If your friends would "endlessly ridicule you" for asking them to help you propose creatively then you have some shitty friends.
There is a way to propose creatively and then there is over the top! This song over the top.....Them being involved a little bit is not that bad but this, yes they would ridicule me endlessly! Hell my wife would ridicule me endlessly.....As my kids grew up she would tell them stories and have them laugh at me!

**SIG created by cack
Old 11-15-2012, 11:54 PM   #18
uscthomas1128
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 727
uscthomas1128 is making other chickens nervoususcthomas1128 is making other chickens nervoususcthomas1128 is making other chickens nervoususcthomas1128 is making other chickens nervoususcthomas1128 is making other chickens nervoususcthomas1128 is making other chickens nervoususcthomas1128 is making other chickens nervous

This is what I did for my fiance, thought it turned out pretty well
uscthomas1128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:55 PM   #19
uscthomas1128
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 727
uscthomas1128 is making other chickens nervoususcthomas1128 is making other chickens nervoususcthomas1128 is making other chickens nervoususcthomas1128 is making other chickens nervoususcthomas1128 is making other chickens nervoususcthomas1128 is making other chickens nervoususcthomas1128 is making other chickens nervous

tried embedding the video, any help would be appreciated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWCzjErNfwA
uscthomas1128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:58 PM   #20
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 4466416
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscthomas1128 View Post
tried embedding the video, any help would be appreciated

ccured is offline   Reply With Quote