CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
3MTA3
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
rosstheboss
Ericvol2096
ertman420
usc90grad
spareparts
MWard
Cunningham wants to (1291)
ESPN article on Clow (965)
Clemson Georgia Game (777)
Mangus now coaching (336)
Can Tennessee get to (255)
Chick Redefines the (218)
Truly Inspiring (195)
Dodge NY Auto Show N (176)
Spread vs. aTm (174)
New Led Zep releases (165)
The Bama series
Mangus now coaching TEs
2015 - Taj Griffin
Playstation 4
Lindy's top 100 for 2010
2015 - Davon Durant
Can Tennessee get to a Bo
ESPN article on Clowney -
SEC Network "Take It
2 Crazy things

Old 11-21-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
usctiburon03
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 24000
usctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudlyusctiburon03 is crowing loudly
Default Turtle Beach headset

Any of you guys have or tried any Turtle Beach headsets (360)? The wife has grown tired of hearing machine gun fire all night lol. I'm basically looking at either the X12 or the X32. The X32 is wireless but I'm afraid there will be too much interference. Plus, the X12 will be on sale for $35 on Black Friday. Any suggestions or recommendations.
usctiburon03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:48 AM   #2
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Turtle Beach headset

A bunch of us guys on the PS3 have used TB's. I think there was a long thread about it within the last year. TB's are high on features and low on durability in my experience. For $40 bucks, if they last you a year or maybe two are you ok with that? They honor the warranty, as I sent back a pair of px21's because they had a short in the amp and they sent me a new pair. Think I had to pay shipping though.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:59 AM   #3
GoonSquad
Recruitnik

Male

CockyCash: 21400
GoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot materialGoonSquad is USC mascot material

I had them and loved them but they quite literally snapped in half after a year of use. 100 bucks down the drain. I now stick with the cheap stock mics.
GoonSquad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:07 PM   #4
bigdawg77
GOOOOO GEORGIA BULLDOGS

Male

CockyCash: 7461220
bigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot materialbigdawg77 is USC mascot material

I have the X12s they are great
Old 11-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #5
hellraiser24
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1384
hellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot materialhellraiser24 is USC mascot material

Sorry for the late response, but the X12 headset is superb. I bought them earlier this year so I could have my tv on mute to not disturb my roommates, while still playing Xbox. The quality on the headset is excellent, and I don't see a flaw in them. I really like the option where I can adjust the sound of game and the chat volume separately - that helps when you play with loud talking friends, or quiet friends. Also, the comfort level on ears is great, and I have never had a problem with it.

I hope you bought them Friday.
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13

hellraiser24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:05 PM   #6
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

ive had my x11's for like 3 years, no problems. except the little microphone black cover thingy popping off and getting lost.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:09 PM   #7
ThisMr X
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 200
ThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his combThisMr X is developing his comb

none of mine have broken, I have the wireless X42 which are my favorite when you have batteries, i'd recommend getting rechargeables if you go this route, but the wired ones work just as well.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:15 PM   #8
Stonecoldcock
Starter

CockyCash: 20001160
Stonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot materialStonecoldcock is USC mascot material

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_143PX36...crv=6535437865

I think this is what I have, will have to be at home to check for sure. I used to go through those $50-$80 headsets about 1 a year. I've literally had them snap in half as well. These are very durable, and although I'm fairly easy on my headphones, I have a friend who has the same pair and said he's dropped them several times and were sure they were broken, but they always are just fine. He's the reason I bought them, and I'm not disappointed. He's probably had his pair going on 3 years now, and swears by them.
Stonecoldcock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:22 PM   #9
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material

I love mine!
MillerTime843 is offline   Reply With Quote