CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
USC_21
JDJones
b381l
WeStillOwnUSC
kingofnerf
Cockypantherfan
l^l^lBGCock
gamecockgal
kick_ball
10 years since " (2079)
Sidney Rice is havin (1578)
Why the hesitance to (1096)
Should UNC get death (480)
2014 Charleston Clas (457)
BJ Mckie (449)
Getting Back on Trac (344)
Hospitality Area? (318)
Cocky cloth towels (277)
Challenge to or revi (246)
Watson hurt again
weekend conference Predic
ESPN's Mike Golic keeps p
Why the hesitance to put
Fan bias toward a specifi
2014 Charleston Classic *
2014 Charleston Classic *
2015 Defensive Line
Micheal Shumacher Fightin
2015 Commitment - Dexter

Old 03-07-2013, 12:41 PM   #1
klempsux
So down with OPP

Male

CockyCash: 531
klempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot material
Default Tailgate Spots

Way to early for this, but we just found out that they raised the fairgrounds spots $100 for the year. Anyone know any lots in the $100-200 range?
klempsux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 12:57 PM   #2
Cock Football 05
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 144191532
Cock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot materialCock Football 05 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cock Football 05 Send a message via Yahoo to Cock Football 05
Default Re: Tailgate Spots

Quote:
Originally Posted by klempsux View Post
Way to early for this, but we just found out that they raised the fairgrounds spots $100 for the year. Anyone know any lots in the $100-200 range?
our spot off Andrews Rd. raised $70 as well. May be in the market for a new spot as well.
Old 03-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #3
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

I usually use what I know as "The Shriner's Lot". I think it's run by shriners? Anyways... if you're coming down Assembly Street towards the stadium, when you cross over Rosewood it's right there on your left. It runs by the railroad tracks from Rosewood down to the next street. It's a dirt area between Assembly St and the fenced-in RV Parking... they open early and there's always people out there waving orange flags with signs that say $20. It's first come first serve and there's plenty of room if you arrive 3-4 hours before gametime.
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #4
Tolley
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1060200
Tolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPitTolley rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
I usually use what I know as "The Shriner's Lot". I think it's run by shriners? Anyways... if you're coming down Assembly Street towards the stadium, when you cross over Rosewood it's right there on your left. It runs by the railroad tracks from Rosewood down to the next street. It's a dirt area between Assembly St and the fenced-in RV Parking... they open early and there's always people out there waving orange flags with signs that say $20. It's first come first serve and there's plenty of room if you arrive 3-4 hours before gametime.
My dad and I park there too! If you get there early enough you can get a spot facing the road, it makes it super easy to get out if you don't mind jumping the curb. Not a bad walk either for $20.
Tolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:48 PM   #5
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Bomber/Blowfish Stadium is where I park. $10 a game, bus stop is right there, plenty of port-a-potties, and hardly anyone is ever there. You have all the room in the world. It may be much more crowded for night games though. I had the ECU, Arkansas, Wofford package "deal."
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:57 PM   #6
Spurrier_Superior_One
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 26397596
Spurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot materialSpurrier_Superior_One is USC mascot material

I always park on Shop Road at one of the local businesses have found several good spots for 10 bucks.
Spurrier_Superior_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:57 PM   #7
theroost
Walk On

Male

theroost has feathers coming intheroost has feathers coming in

We're in front of Southern Fabricators on Bluff, about a block down from the armory. I'm not sure how much it would be for a regular sized vehicle as we have a giant, crazy bread delivery van, but the guy's rates are reasonable and the atmosphere is usually pretty great.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:52 PM   #8
doccock
Super Doc

Male

doccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Where did you hear that? I called the Gamecock Club yesterday and they said parking would be the same this year. GCC dues the same and Tickets up $45.
doc
Old 03-13-2013, 10:04 AM   #9
klempsux
So down with OPP

Male

CockyCash: 531
klempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by doccock View Post
Where did you hear that? I called the Gamecock Club yesterday and they said parking would be the same this year. GCC dues the same and Tickets up $45.
doc
Got an email from the folks. I'm in the fair part of the fair grounds though, not the nicer built up area that used to be dirt.
klempsux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:35 AM   #10
doccock
Super Doc

Male

doccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Got an email from the folks. I'm in the fair part of the fair grounds though, not the nicer built up area that used to be dirt.
Does the fair part go through the GCC or the Fair people directly? That could be the difference. Either way, sucks.
doc