CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
ZenUSC
pitchcock
cockybusiness2
COCKYTALKIN
LeeSC
SCohioBoy
Cockypantherfan
gadeneer1986
Waldrop doubtful for (1452)
We Have A New KO Guy (1303)
If we loose to Kensu (1192)
The New Idea That'll (978)
I'm over the loss, b (610)
Why not Nosovich @ T (417)
Optimism? Week 1-4 o (382)
So What? (353)
Land For Sale (254)
Ole Miss football pr (233)
OSU Coach Takes Down Disr
HBC Weekly Presser
Win at Ky
KY Suspends 4 Players for
Thoughts on the basketbal
Why not Nosovich @ TE?
How to get USC vs KY Stre
UK promoting a blackout f
If we loose to Kensucky..
Waldrop doubtful for Kent

Old 03-21-2013, 11:51 AM   #1
tkousc
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
tkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudly
Default Bioshock Infinite

I figured this game needed its own thread cause its gonna be so epic. The first Bioshock is in my top five best games ever so I can't wait. Anyone else excited?
tkousc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:05 PM   #2
usc52
Workaholic

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talonsusc52 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via AIM to usc52

Cant wait!!

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
usc52 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:53 PM   #3
eat_sleep_breathe_USC
4-Star

Male

eat_sleep_breathe_USC has earned his spurseat_sleep_breathe_USC has earned his spurseat_sleep_breathe_USC has earned his spurseat_sleep_breathe_USC has earned his spurseat_sleep_breathe_USC has earned his spurseat_sleep_breathe_USC has earned his spurs
Send a message via AIM to eat_sleep_breathe_USC
Default Re: Bioshock Infinite

Have it preordered. Just a few more days...Hope it gets closer to what the original was.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:22 AM   #4
lance_uppercut
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1450
lance_uppercut has developed his gaff and talonslance_uppercut has developed his gaff and talonslance_uppercut has developed his gaff and talonslance_uppercut has developed his gaff and talonslance_uppercut has developed his gaff and talonslance_uppercut has developed his gaff and talonslance_uppercut has developed his gaff and talonslance_uppercut has developed his gaff and talonslance_uppercut has developed his gaff and talonslance_uppercut has developed his gaff and talonslance_uppercut has developed his gaff and talons

meh...
lance_uppercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:32 AM   #5
CockyinCharge
Walk On

Male

CockyinCharge has earned his spursCockyinCharge has earned his spursCockyinCharge has earned his spursCockyinCharge has earned his spursCockyinCharge has earned his spursCockyinCharge has earned his spurs

Can't wait, going to revolutionize fps gaming (aka give us a glimpse into next gen shooters). Previews look insane

no multiplayer, but I could care less.. I need another epic FPS since beating dishonored, and the new Gears is garbage

From reading the initial review in progress, it has the same feeling as #1 (utopia falling), but is in the clouds instead of under water. The new sky hook system is supposedly amazing as well.

Go Cocks!
CockyinCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #6
MjGCock
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 342
MjGCock has feathers coming inMjGCock has feathers coming inMjGCock has feathers coming in

Greenmangaming.com has an awesome preorder deal. You can get 2 games if you preorder and some cash back, plus some points for their website. I got Bioshock 1 + Spec Ops: The Line, and Infinite for just the price of Infinite.

They give you codes to download them through Steam, so I'm pretty sure it is just a PC thing.

Spec Ops is pretty good, by the way. Not far into it, but the atmosphere is creepy and unsettling, but neat.
MjGCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:05 AM   #7
eat_sleep_breathe_USC
4-Star

Male

eat_sleep_breathe_USC has earned his spurseat_sleep_breathe_USC has earned his spurseat_sleep_breathe_USC has earned his spurseat_sleep_breathe_USC has earned his spurseat_sleep_breathe_USC has earned his spurseat_sleep_breathe_USC has earned his spurs

9.4 from IGN. They love this one as much as the first.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:36 PM   #8
rjmims6017
Learn to swim.

Male

CockyCash: 100812
rjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPitrjmims6017 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MjGCock View Post
Greenmangaming.com has an awesome preorder deal. You can get 2 games if you preorder and some cash back, plus some points for their website. I got Bioshock 1 + Spec Ops: The Line, and Infinite for just the price of Infinite.

They give you codes to download them through Steam, so I'm pretty sure it is just a PC thing.

Spec Ops is pretty good, by the way. Not far into it, but the atmosphere is creepy and unsettling, but neat.
Is this just PC games?
Old 03-24-2013, 06:58 PM   #9
SECgamecock453
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 15800
SECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to SECgamecock453

I want it but I'll wait... I still need to beat Bioshock 2 which I got recently. Also, consoles games are just too expensive these days, but they usually drop $20-30 after a month or so on amazon, so I can wait.

SECgamecock453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:02 PM   #10
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Review: http://reviews.cnet.com/pc-games/bio...e404&ttag=e404

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 02:26 PM   #11
MjGCock
Recruit

Male

MjGCock has feathers coming inMjGCock has feathers coming inMjGCock has feathers coming in

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmims6017 View Post
Is this just PC games?
Yea, they give you codes to download them through Steam.
Old 03-25-2013, 02:33 PM   #12
MjGCock
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
That is quite the pair of glowing reviews, if I've ever seen one.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:01 PM   #13
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

After those reviews and the strong suggestions to play it on PC instead of console I went ahead and grabbed the pre-order on Steam, the last day to get those freebies. The game is preloading now and will be ready to play from the get go.

Order Of The Spur
Old 03-25-2013, 08:06 PM   #14
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Nvidia has released 314.22 drivers specifically to boost Infinite and Tomb raider. They claim a whooping 41% FPS advantage to Bioshock and an amazing 71% to TR. EVGA doesn't have them yet so I had to grab them directly fro Nvidia.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/03/25/nv...ame=0&ns_fee=0

Order Of The Spur
Old 03-26-2013, 06:05 PM   #15
CockyInGA
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Downloading now. Going to roll back through original (never finished) and 2 (never got to play) before playing this.

Finishing up Dishonored - friggin' amazing game so far!
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 06:44 PM   #16
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Played just a few minutes of it after midnight last night. It was enough to show me just how awesome this game promises to be though.

Order Of The Spur
Old 03-26-2013, 06:56 PM   #17
eat_sleep_breathe_USC
4-Star

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
Played just a few minutes of it after midnight last night. It was enough to show me just how awesome this game promises to be though.
I've put 4 hours or so into it so far but it's everything I wanted.

All the reviews have hinted at an amazing ending that will make you want to start the game back over immediately so I can't wait.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:53 AM   #18
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Great game. Here is the site for anyone interested: http://www.bioshockinfinite.com/home/

Order Of The Spur
Old 03-27-2013, 12:25 PM   #19
tkousc
4-Star

Male

tkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudlytkousc is crowing loudly

Yeah Dishonored was awesome....in fact its a good game to play to get back into Bioshock style mode i.e. guns in one hand powers in the other.

Are you being stealthy or guns blazing. I really struggled with being stealthy because there were so many cool ways to off people.
tkousc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:03 PM   #20
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

just finished it...mind blown. Loved it.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote