CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
The Yancey
Gamecocks1137
catdaddy66
SMOTFS86
B-G
doubledribble
JaxcockFL
crowcutta
Regalcock
GregoryHouse
Has the window close (1012)
Bruce!!! (850)
Shrine Bowl on ESPNu (728)
Kentucky is dominati (658)
Question for those w (595)
UFC Fight Night 58: (429)
It's that time of ye (229)
**USC vs. Coker GAME (200)
Going to the Duck Bo (196)
This one gets better (187)
SOLID OAK ENTERTAINMENT C
My early Monday dinner .
**USC vs. Coker GAME Thre
official UFC thread. (new
2015 - Eurndraus Bryant
UFC Fight Night 58: Lyota
Streaming nfl games
2014 Subway Classic:**USC
Going to the Duck Bowl?
The Vent and Coaching cha

Old 03-28-2013, 09:49 AM   #1
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 840000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad
Default Have you ever Wondered About the Benefits of Snail Sex?

No word if any drunk fat lesbian snails will be used in the study...

Feds Fund $880,000 to Study Benefits of Snail Sex

The National Science Foundation awarded a grant for $876,752 to the University of Iowa to study whether there is any benefit to sex among New Zealand mud snails and whether that explains why any organism has sex.

The study, first funded in 2011 and continuing until 2015, will study the New Zealand snails to see if it is better that they reproduce sexually or asexually – the snail can do both – hoping to gain insight on why so many organisms practice sexual reproduction.

In a University of Iowa press release announcing the grant, this is described as the “cost of males” – explaining that female organisms shouldn’t need to produce sons instead of daughters because producing daughters simply involves asexual duplication – which can then duplicate themselves – while male offspring cannot produce other male offspring unaided.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/feds...fits-snail-sex
Old 03-28-2013, 10:15 AM   #2
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Mick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot material
Default Re: Have you ever Wondered About the Benefits of Snail Sex?

I thought snail sex was when you and your partner load up on heroin and then proceed to have intercourse over a 4 hour period, both coming in and out of consciousness throughout the 4 hours
Mick Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:22 AM   #3
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Thank God we have the government to find this out for us. I have been going nuts wondering about this, but thankfully it'll be answered soon.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:25 AM   #4
Sonofacock
Mothershouldibuilthedwall

Male

Sonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot material

You've sparked my interest now
Old 03-28-2013, 10:42 AM   #5
spareparts
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Chicken View Post
I thought snail sex was when you and your partner load up on heroin and then proceed to have intercourse over a 4 hour period, both coming in and out of consciousness throughout the 4 hours
Scott Weiland and Courtney Love?
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:48 AM   #6
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

We have tons of problems with invasive snails now. Perhaps this study can help find some contraceptive avenues to control their growth.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:50 AM   #7
Jeff45ACP
I give girls the finger

Male

CockyCash: 6300
Jeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff45ACP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yancey View Post
We have tons of problems with invasive snails now. Perhaps this study can help find some contraceptive avenues to control their growth.
This raises the question of how long it takes for a snail to put on a condom.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:52 AM   #8
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

Mick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot materialMick Chicken is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by spareparts View Post
Scott Weiland and Courtney Love?
haha that's perfect, 90's Courtney Love though...not this thing

Old 03-28-2013, 10:54 AM   #9
spareparts
Banned

Male

spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

Quote:
haha that's perfect, 90's Courtney Love though...not this thing

Well he wrote that song on the last STP album that basically blamed her for Kurt's death.

Personally I think he has some dirt on her about that situation... you know that circle was probably very small back in '94...
Old 03-28-2013, 11:00 AM   #10
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

Quote:
Well he wrote that song on the last STP album that basically blamed her for Kurt's death.

Personally I think he has some dirt on her about that situation... you know that circle was probably very small back in '94...
I wish he would put it out there if he did have it
Old 03-28-2013, 11:09 AM   #11
spareparts
Banned

Male

Quote:
I wish he would put it out there if he did have it
Knowing how many times he's been on it himself and in & out of jail and every rehab in the world, they probably have dirt on him that would put him away for life. That's a group of people that have a mutual understanding to STFU about everyone. China cat sunflower and all that...

Personally, I think she had Kurt taken out, but I have no hard facts, just a hunch
Old 03-28-2013, 11:13 AM   #12
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

Quote:
Knowing how many times he's been on it himself and in & out of jail and every rehab in the world, they probably have dirt on him that would put him away for life. That's a group of people that have a mutual understanding to STFU about everyone. China cat sunflower and all that...

Personally, I think she had Kurt taken out, but I have no hard facts, just a hunch
It would not shock me if she was the one that pulled the trigger
Old 03-28-2013, 11:19 AM   #13
spareparts
Banned

Male

Quote:
It would not shock me if she was the one that pulled the trigger
There would be DNA all over the place

They should reopen that case. I always thought she was just a scenester who lucked out and then trapped his ass for dope and money. I have no respect for her as a musician or actress or anything. All her songs suck. She's the ultimate smack whore
Old 03-28-2013, 11:32 AM   #14
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

Quote:
There would be DNA all over the place

They should reopen that case. I always thought she was just a scenester who lucked out and then trapped his ass for dope and money. I have no respect for her as a musician or actress or anything. All her songs suck. She's the ultimate smack whore
Yea you'RE right...and she's definitely not smart enough to cover her tracks well enough to fool police. I do think she was involved in some capacity though...and yes she was the prototype for smack whores of America

Last edited by Mick Chicken; 03-28-2013 at 11:49 AM.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:45 AM   #15
spareparts
Banned

Male

Quote:
Yea your right...and she's definitely not smart enough to cover her tracks well enough to fool police. I do think she was involved in some capacity though...and yes she was the prototype for smack whores of America
I absolutely believe that dude from The Mentors knew the entire story. There's no way that you play a show in LA, and then "suddenly" are found the next day out in Riverside dead on train tracks. LA is a weird place and rock/heroin life is pretty dark out there, but come on.

The funny thing about the whole LA part of the story is, going all the way back to Manson and even before that, everyone there (musicians, actors, entertainers, everyone) knew shit could get real bad real fast. Kurt just got caught up in it through Courtney. He didn't want a damn thing to do with any of it, but (a) by being an addict, he couldn't help but being caught up in it, and (b) was unable to get away from it, which is what I think the so-called suicide note was really all about

Read that 33 1/3 series book about Love's "Forever Changes" album. That tells you everything you could ever want to know about Los Angeles music scene. Scary, scary shit. It makes you wonder what a punk rock kid from Washington state felt like encountering that...
Old 03-28-2013, 11:52 AM   #16
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

Quote:
I absolutely believe that dude from The Mentors knew the entire story. There's no way that you play a show in LA, and then "suddenly" are found the next day out in Riverside dead on train tracks. LA is a weird place and rock/heroin life is pretty dark out there, but come on.

The funny thing about the whole LA part of the story is, going all the way back to Manson and even before that, everyone there (musicians, actors, entertainers, everyone) knew shit could get real bad real fast. Kurt just got caught up in it through Courtney. He didn't want a damn thing to do with any of it, but (a) by being an addict, he couldn't help but being caught up in it, and (b) was unable to get away from it, which is what I think the so-called suicide note was really all about
Yea no doubt, that definitely wasn't his scene. I also would love for the case to be reopened...don't you have any pull out there?? haha
Old 03-28-2013, 11:57 AM   #17
spareparts
Banned

Male

Quote:
Yea no doubt, that definitely wasn't his scene. I also would love for the case to be reopened...don't you have any pull out there?? haha
I'm working on getting the 2Pac case reopened...

Seriously - go read that book about Forever Changes - it's INSANE - in fact that whole series of books is pretty cool, the Captain Beefheart one is really intense
Old 03-28-2013, 12:27 PM   #18
5150harley
Sandlapper Pools

Male

5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material

I thought that is what you left in the sheets......no...that's snail tracks.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:33 PM   #19
Mick Chicken
Banned

Male

Quote:
I'm working on getting the 2Pac case reopened...

Seriously - go read that book about Forever Changes - it's INSANE - in fact that whole series of books is pretty cool, the Captain Beefheart one is really intense
word

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150harley View Post
I thought that is what you left in the sheets......no...that's snail tracks.
Hopefully she is the only one leaving tracks...if it's the guy leaving tracks then it may be time to throw the sheets out