CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
The Yancey
gamecockgal
JohnnyR2211
ZenUSC
JaxcockFL
clemtig
TheMule
SMOTFS86
rabid cock
2014 Subway Classic: (1764)
Props to Eric Hyman. (1092)
Former Gamecock root (1082)
Garcia and Clemsux T (787)
Franks boy's are pla (763)
Four USC Basketball (641)
Shrine Bowl on ESPNu (441)
Bowl packages (392)
Kentucky is dominati (329)
Chance of my lifetim (307)
Tevin Mack SG 6-5, 200 (2
Kentucky is dominating UC
Espn new Score bug
2015 - Eurndraus Bryant
2015 Commitment - Quandes
Former Gamecock rooting f
Question for those who ha
2014 Subway Classic:**USC
My early Monday dinner .
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBALL PL

Old 04-02-2013, 11:41 PM   #1
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material
Default Parking spot

So tonight I went to the Flying Saucer in the Vista to wait on a friend to go to the baseball game vs Charleston Southern. I drove in the packed parking lot and determined I'd circle once before I went looking for a spot elsewhere. I was circling in front of Five Guys right when a woman was walking out. She walked between 2 SUV's, so I pulled up a little to see if she was getting in a car there, or walking through to one on the other side (so I could pull quick around to the other side). She got in one right there, so I needed to back up to give her room to get out.

I threw it in reverse and backed up, a car was pulling into the lot right then. I had enough room to back up enough to win the spot before he was really in place to stake a claim to the spot. As the SUV backed out, I looked in my side view mirror to see if the person would be upset at all, he wasn't. He had a look like 'awww man, just missed a good one'.

It was about that time I realized it was Dylan Thompson. I was on the phone and my wife was saying our dog had chewed up a baby toy and had plastic stuck in her teeth that she couldn't get out and I just pulled in and dealt with my wife on the phone. Wish I could go back and give up the spot, but then I wondered - why was DT in the Flying Saucer / Monterrey's / Five Guys lot. He didn't go to Saucer for what it's worth. Hope he found a spot close!
bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:55 PM   #2
ColaCock
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Parking spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryarx View Post
Wish I could go back and give up the spot, but then I wondered - why was DT in the Flying Saucer / Monterrey's / Five Guys lot. He didn't go to Saucer for what it's worth. Hope he found a spot close!
Because he likes a good quesadilla/burger?

No worries, bud. He is a college student at Carolina and used to a shitty parking situation.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:49 AM   #3
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

I'm glad you took that parking spot. If you had given it to him, the NCAA could have disciplined us.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:58 AM   #4
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscsandstorm85 View Post
I'm glad you took that parking spot. If you had given it to him, the NCAA could have disciplined us.
When my buddy finally met me up there (and we ended up just watching the game at the Saucer), I told him I didn't want to be accused of giving improper benefits.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:30 PM   #5
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryarx View Post

I threw it in reverse and backed up, a car was pulling into the lot right then. I had enough room to back up enough to win the spot before he was really in place to stake a claim to the spot. As the SUV backed out, I looked in my side view mirror to see if the person would be upset at all, he wasn't. He had a look like 'awww man, just missed a good one'.

It was about that time I realized it was Dylan Thompson.
"Stealing" a parking spot from the quarterback is how cars end up getting keyed...at least that is what I've heard.
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:39 PM   #6
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurmanCock View Post
"Stealing" a parking spot from the quarterback is how cars end up getting keyed...at least that is what I've heard.
Ha!
Old 04-03-2013, 10:26 PM   #7
dynasty08
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
dynasty08 has earned his spursdynasty08 has earned his spursdynasty08 has earned his spursdynasty08 has earned his spursdynasty08 has earned his spursdynasty08 has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColaCock
Quote:

Originally Posted by bryarx

Wish I could go back and give up the spot, but then I wondered - why was DT in the Flying Saucer / Monterrey's / Five Guys lot. He didn't go to Saucer for what it's worth. Hope he found a spot close!

Because he likes a good quesadilla/burger?

No worries, bud. He is a college student at Carolina and used to a shitty parking situation.

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
dynasty08 is offline   Reply With Quote