CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
NAGamecockFan
taylorssc
Gamecocks321
GarnetSwarm1990
doubledribble
Lonnie
Cocks N Stuff
El Cid Ranger
Master Bedroom
So Disappointed With (1852)
Rank the QBs under S (1385)
Back like cooked cra (973)
Tennessee game (656)
Who start on the d l (616)
Google finally gets (471)
No Comments on the H (461)
lack of production= (377)
Squats (345)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (165)
Rank the QBs under Spurri
Why I think we beat Aubur
7 on 7 flag football bloc
SEC Debate: Best candidat
So Disappointed With The
Thoughts on the basketbal
Back like cooked crack
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE
If the Head Ball Coach re

Old 04-04-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
pimpingamecock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 350
pimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPit
Default Gamecocks have two QBs, but no controversy -- just goal to win SEC

Gamecocks have two QBs, but no controversy -- just goal to win SEC
pimpingamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:48 PM   #2
FurmanCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 540
FurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot materialFurmanCock is USC mascot material
Default Re: Gamecocks have two QBs, but no controversy -- just goal to win SEC

Good article, thanks for posting.
FurmanCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 05:44 AM   #3
Cockey11
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 900900
Cockey11 has earned his spursCockey11 has earned his spursCockey11 has earned his spursCockey11 has earned his spursCockey11 has earned his spursCockey11 has earned his spurs

Good read! Points!

Cockey11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:51 AM   #4
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Carolina fans have always been frustrated that there was never a race
for the QB position, and that competition for any position only makes that
position stronger. In 48 years (spanning 6 decades), I have never seen
as strong a 1-2 combination at QB as we have right now, (+ a couple more
in the wings). This is what we've all been waiting and hoping for.

The ONLY controversy at the position is the ones the fans want to put
on it. Whoever starts should start, and we have the best backup in the
SEC (maybe even the nation) ready. Good luck to both as the season
approaches and here's to hoping both Dylan and Connor have their best
seasons as Gamecock QBs this year.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:56 AM   #5
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

The only controversy is which guy gets more TDs in our win over Clemson this year.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:25 AM   #6
cockybusiness2
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 461300
cockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot materialcockybusiness2 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
The only controversy is which guy gets more TDs in our win over Clemson this year.
Shaw with 8 TD's vs Clemson.
Thompson with 7 TD's vs Clemson.
Noso adds 4 more
No controvesy
cockybusiness2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:36 AM   #7
jfbreb94
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 615
jfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPitjfbreb94 rules the CockPit

Hell yea
jfbreb94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:42 AM   #8
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Quote:
Whoever has the most at the end ....... IT STILL WON'T BE ENOUGH !

Old 04-05-2013, 07:57 AM   #9
gripitandripit2007
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
gripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talonsgripitandripit2007 has developed his gaff and talons
Send a message via Yahoo to gripitandripit2007

Quote:
Was talkin to a tater buddy a few nights ago & he brought it to my attention that...if...and big IF I know...but if...they beat Georgia...and we beat Georgia (which both are highly likely considering their D is mostly gonna be very young) and if we get through our 3 road game stretch & past Florida...not only is it a possibility we could both be undefeated when we play each other...but could be 1 vs 2. Not only that...could be JD or Connor or Dylan vs Tahj or Sammy for 1 & 2 in the Heisman race! Imagine the publicity that would give our state! And above all...imagine how sweet it would be to send their hopes packin! Man I can't wait! #FEARTHETHUMB

WIN ANYWAY!!

gripitandripit2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:54 AM   #10
klempsux
So down with OPP

Male

CockyCash: 531
klempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot materialklempsux is USC mascot material

That would ruin lives and friendships.
klempsux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:27 AM   #11
SR4-AJ1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 9708333
SR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudlySR4-AJ1 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gripitandripit2007 View Post
Was talkin to a tater buddy a few nights ago & he brought it to my attention that...if...and big IF I know...but if...they beat Georgia...and we beat Georgia (which both are highly likely considering their D is mostly gonna be very young) and if we get through our 3 road game stretch & past Florida...not only is it a possibility we could both be undefeated when we play each other...but could be 1 vs 2. Not only that...could be JD or Connor or Dylan vs Tahj or Sammy for 1 & 2 in the Heisman race! Imagine the publicity that would give our state! And above all...imagine how sweet it would be to send their hopes packin! Man I can't wait! #FEARTHETHUMB

If this were to happen I know a few of my tater friends that would hate me for life
Old 04-05-2013, 06:54 PM   #12
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

The comments some how managed to bring up hurricane Katrina and Mark Sanford.. So entertaining when a few butthurts show up to comment on a team they don't pull for.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 06:59 PM   #13
me4USC
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
me4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot materialme4USC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post

Carolina fans have always been frustrated that there was never a race
for the QB position, and that competition for any position only makes that
position stronger. In 48 years (spanning 6 decades), I have never seen
as strong a 1-2 combination at QB as we have right now, (+ a couple more
in the wings). This is what we've all been waiting and hoping for.

The ONLY controversy at the position is the ones the fans want to put
on it. Whoever starts should start, and we have the best backup in the
SEC (maybe even the nation) ready. Good luck to both as the season
approaches and here's to hoping both Dylan and Connor have their best
seasons as Gamecock QBs this year.
I'm glad to hear you think so highly of both of them, Spurticus. I think that people are just talking because there's not much to talk about in the off season. Neither Shaw nor Thompson fuels the controversy talk. Spurrier doesn't either. I think he'll play them both, and I think we'll need them both to win the championship.

me4USC is offline   Reply With Quote