CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Other Gamecock Sports

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
5lbYardcock
b381l
StormOfTalons
18IsTheMan
The Yancey
bigdog2003
GSC2013
evan_aggie
conwaycock2
Do we have any shot (2659)
Carolina opens -15.5 (1956)
What changes can and (1466)
(50 minute Replay) U (1376)
Shaw: Check Out This (1334)
Don't tell me we don (1255)
Gamecock football Lo (1187)
Gamecocks claimed an (1161)
SOS Teleconference (1049)
Tanner McEvoy should (1016)
Gamecock football Long Te
What changes can and will
Mike Davis "doubtful
Pirate Depth Chart
Tanner McEvoy should've s
Carolina opens -15.5
Finally Cooled Off
Do we have any shot again
SOS Teleconference
who thinks we need a whol

Old 04-15-2013, 08:49 PM   #1
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material
Default Ieasia Walker

Draft is going on right now. Bone is projected to go #4 or #5. Fingers crossed for Walker that she gets drafted.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:54 PM   #2
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material
Default Re: Ieasia Walker

There goes Bone at #5 to the New York Liberty. Good for her.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:58 PM   #3
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114408514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

I expect walker to get drafted at some point.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:18 PM   #4
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

Only 36 players get drafted it seems.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:19 PM   #5
scfastpitch
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
scfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPitscfastpitch rules the CockPit

I'll be pleasantly surprised if she gets drafted . Only something like 36 picks . She might make more money in Europe anyway .
scfastpitch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #6
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

I think she is boarderline for getting drafted.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:45 PM   #7
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 107687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

She is the best defensive player I have ever seen in person, it is remarkable
Old 04-15-2013, 09:45 PM   #8
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadR00ster View Post
There goes Bone at #5 to the New York Liberty. Good for her.
Nah, screw her. The way she acted when she came to Columbia this year was ridiculous
Old 04-15-2013, 09:49 PM   #9
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
Nah, screw her. The way she acted when she came to Columbia this year was ridiculous
She played games for us, so I won't be like that. I don't know what she did in Columbia but it seemed to me like she was just teasing the crowd a little bit. No big deal.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:10 PM   #10
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

She acted like a punk the whole game. Flicking off the crowd and talking crap the whole time
Old 04-15-2013, 11:20 PM   #11
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

CockyCash: 101194810
GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skycocker View Post
She acted like a punk the whole game. Flicking off the crowd and talking crap the whole time
I was there and Luke is right.
GamecockMomSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:56 AM   #12
RedSoxGamecock8
South Orange,NJ

Male

CockyCash: 226
RedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudlyRedSoxGamecock8 is crowing loudly

Luke and GCMom are right at the end of the game she flicked the crowd off. I never understood why she had to act that way either it's not like she was forced out or anything. I know she was booed the whole game but she really didnt have a reason to act like an ass that afternoon.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:12 AM   #13
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

If the fans kept booing her the entire time, than it is understandable imo. She shouldn't have to put up with that garbage.
Old 04-18-2013, 10:22 AM   #14
rnecavs07
Starter

Male

NIT Bracket Champion: Awarded for taking first in the NIT Bracket Challene - Given for: NIT Bracket Champion 
CockyCash: 753
rnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot materialrnecavs07 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to rnecavs07 Send a message via Yahoo to rnecavs07

Quote:
If the fans kept booing her the entire time, than it is understandable imo. She shouldn't have to put up with that garbage.
The fans had every reason to boo, she brought it upon herself. She was booed and heckled everywhere else, she is just a prima donna who thinks her **** don't stink which is why she left.

Last edited by rnecavs07; 04-18-2013 at 10:27 AM. Reason: i went overboard
rnecavs07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 10:45 AM   #15
Todd803
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 272
Todd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPitTodd803 rules the CockPit

Quote:
The reactions, jestures and verbal abuse she gave Ashley Bruner and others on the team during the game made the booing grow. Being next to the court, I heard some of the things said to the teammates that SHE QUIT on. I have no problem with her leaving here, but acting like her former teammates are supposed to thank her for quitting on them seems a bit misguided.

It is my right with a ticket purchase to boo people that act like garbage when I see them. I am sure she said things to our players 10x worse than anything a fan said to her.
Todd803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:46 AM   #16
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd803 View Post
The reactions, jestures and verbal abuse she gave Ashley Bruner and others on the team during the game made the booing grow. Being next to the court, I heard some of the things said to the teammates that SHE QUIT on. I have no problem with her leaving here, but acting like her former teammates are supposed to thank her for quitting on them seems a bit misguided.

It is my right with a ticket purchase to boo people that act like garbage when I see them. I am sure she said things to our players 10x worse than anything a fan said to her.
Wow, how dramatic of you. Getting all worked up about a women's basketball player. Stuff get's said in sports. You are entitled to your extreme opinion, but I personally am going to shrug it off and wish her well and thank her for her time here. Players transfer sometimes. I don't remember anyone here calling Lashay Page or Devin Downey, or Murphy Halloway before he decided to not come because things were such a mess here, a quitter for wanting to transfer. You can be butt-hurt about her if you want but I think I'll just take the high road.
Old 04-18-2013, 12:31 PM   #17
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 749
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

I think the best payback in this situation is the fact that Gamecock women's basketball is actually good. Bone didn't believe Dawn would turn it around.