CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Gamecock Multimedia

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
bcolinc
ConwayGamecock
Latti
Gamecocks1137
usc1
kingofnerf
FanofCarolina1
Storm Of Spurs
carcosa
**USC vs. Clemson GA (5661)
Decommitment from Te (940)
Beat Miami (823)
Duck Bowl Depth Char (661)
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBA (644)
Cleveland Browns Hea (627)
Garcia and Clemsux T (613)
Need a dog kennel (249)
NCAAB: CLEMSON @ SOU (179)
Four USC Basketball (172)
Previewing Clemson
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th
The Vent and Coaching cha
How Long Will The Rebuild
So, why is next year goin
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBALL PL
2015 - Mark Fields
Duck Bowl Depth Chart
Four USC Basketball Games
looks like we have 2 OL r

Old 04-24-2013, 04:45 PM   #1
CockyHoskins
Bad Luck Streak in Dancing School

Male

Homecoming King/Queen: Award given to the poster we most want to meet at the next game - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to meet at the next game Best Non-Football Thread: Award given for starting the best non-football thread - Given for: starting the best non-football thread of 2005 (introductions are in order) 
CockyCash: 100500
CockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot materialCockyHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Skype™ to CockyHoskins
Default My new cover photo for Facebook

Debating whether to change my profile picture, so that we are touching fingers, ala "The Creation of Adam"... or ET The Extra Terrestrial. What say ye?

Invading stores now!!

CockyHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 04:52 PM   #2
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material
Default Re: My new cover photo for Facebook

Do it.
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:48 PM   #3
GREENVILLE COCKPIT
Injured Reserved

Male

CockyCash: 32257
GREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyhoskins View Post
Debating whether to change my profile picture, so that we are touching fingers, ala "The Creation of Adam"... or ET The Extra Terrestrial. What say ye?

Would be great if you had one of Clowney laughing his ass off, pointing toward DaBlow ! ! ! !
Old 04-26-2013, 05:14 PM   #4
GoCocks09CSOL
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 239530
GoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyhoskins View Post

I may just have to steal this. Would that be okay? If so, could you share the original image?
Old 04-26-2013, 05:36 PM   #5
GREENVILLE COCKPIT
Injured Reserved

Male

GREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPitGREENVILLE COCKPIT rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCocks09CSOL View Post
I may just have to steal this. Would that be okay? If so, could you share the original image?
I've got it if'n you need it. I put Tagie's pic on there with Clowney quoted as saying ( LMAO )
Old 04-26-2013, 05:41 PM   #6
GREENVILLE COCKPIT
Injured Reserved

Male

Name:  A 0.01 480827_10152758520025654_2000545439_n.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  147.6 KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by GREENVILLE COCKPIT View Post
I've got it if'n you need it. I put Tagie's pic on there with Clowney quoted as saying ( LMAO )
Old 04-26-2013, 05:55 PM   #7
GoCocks09CSOL
Recruit

Male

GoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his combGoCocks09CSOL is developing his comb

Quote:
Yeah, that'd be cool if you could share the original image. I like your idea, but I'm not sure about putting Tajh's picture on my FB page, haha.

Edit: Haha, I see what you did there. You just took the one posted and did some "photoshopping"? Lol, that works, but I'd rather have the original image in high res.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:50 PM   #8
cockyness11
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
cockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Hey Greenville Cockpit, could you send me that photo of Clowney you re did without Tahj in it??
cockyness11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:16 PM   #9
GoCocks09CSOL
Recruit

Male

Here's the original image, for those that would like to partake in the FB fun:

http://i.imgur.com/l3VhfFH.jpg