CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
JerseyBird
bcolinc
ConwayGamecock
Latti
Gamecocks1137
usc1
kingofnerf
FanofCarolina1
Storm Of Spurs
carcosa
**USC vs. Clemson GA (6072)
Decommitment from Te (1035)
Duck Bowl Depth Char (799)
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBA (700)
Cleveland Browns Hea (671)
Garcia and Clemsux T (658)
Need a dog kennel (280)
Four USC Basketball (275)
NCAAB: CLEMSON @ SOU (217)
5 apps to turn your (165)
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th
The Vent and Coaching cha
looks like we have 2 OL r
Duck Bowl Depth Chart
Previewing Clemson
How Long Will The Rebuild
So, why is next year goin
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBALL PL
2015 - Mark Fields
Four USC Basketball Games

Old 04-27-2013, 01:59 PM   #1
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 155567
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material
Default Latti to SF

hell yeah
ShutTheSuccop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:00 PM   #2
CockyInSeattle
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
CockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPit
Default Re: Latti to SF

I love it!
CockyInSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:02 PM   #3
Smashies_AC30
The Garnet Invasion

Male

Smashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPit

WEWT!!! Go Latti!!
Smashies_AC30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:02 PM   #4
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material

sweet...then devin taylor next pick to lions
Old 04-27-2013, 02:02 PM   #5
COCKYWOOD
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

He's still the MAN !
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:02 PM   #6
pty
Recruit

Male

pty is making other chickens nervouspty is making other chickens nervouspty is making other chickens nervouspty is making other chickens nervouspty is making other chickens nervouspty is making other chickens nervouspty is making other chickens nervous

Looks like the Lions just got Devin Taylor too. Good day for the Gamecocks so far.
pty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:03 PM   #7
b381l
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1000052205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

This is absolutely a great place for him. SF won't need him in 2013 and this will give his knee an extra year to heal.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #8
Smashies_AC30
The Garnet Invasion

Male

Smashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPitSmashies_AC30 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
This is absolutely a great place for him. SF won't need him in 2013 and this will give his knee an extra year to heal.
Agreed.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #9
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

Quote:
I agree...they will see him as a project and not rush him. For some reason, I really like him playing for Jim Harbaugh...I could not be happier for him.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:07 PM   #10
Gamecock1983
I kill threads.

Male

CockyCash: 10204
Gamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPitGamecock1983 rules the CockPit

As a Gamecock and a lifelong Niner fan....I couldn't possibly be happier right now. This is a perfect fit for both parties.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:09 PM   #11
USCooper
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

Hell yes!! So happy for marcus
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:09 PM   #12
Justhatguy
4-Star

Male

Justhatguy is making other chickens nervousJusthatguy is making other chickens nervousJusthatguy is making other chickens nervousJusthatguy is making other chickens nervousJusthatguy is making other chickens nervousJusthatguy is making other chickens nervousJusthatguy is making other chickens nervousJusthatguy is making other chickens nervous

On the ESPN draft ticker, it showed the GMC fan vote results: 42% say he will end up being a starter, 14% say a pro-bowler. I'm glad that fans out there believe like we do.
Justhatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:11 PM   #13
Garnet girl
1st Team All-SEC

Female

CockyCash: 500500
Garnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot materialGarnet girl is USC mascot material

Confession. Tears. I feel like one of my kids got drafted? :)!
Garnet girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:12 PM   #14
cockyness11
Banned

Male

cockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudly

I was praying for him to go too SF, so he will be with Gore & he wouldn't be thrown in the fire from day one... It felt almost like my kid was just drafted.. Then Taylor drafted right after to the Lions feels pretty d@mn good too..
cockyness11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:13 PM   #15
MDCox
Two Deep

Male

Bowl Contest Winner: Winner of the Bowl Contest - Given for: Winning the Board Bowl Contest 
CockyCash: 1740616
MDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudlyMDCox is crowing loudly

I called that earlier. It made the most sense.

If you type in all caps I am not reading your post. Simple as that.
MDCox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:14 PM   #16
Smashies_AC30
The Garnet Invasion

Male

Funny thing my first 'at-bat' for the bar exam wasn't so good. The day I got those results I was devastated. The NEXT DAY, I go to the UT @ USC game, and we all know what happened there.

It put a lot in perspective in terms of life, opportunity, perseverance and character. I knew Latti wasn't gonna give up. I knew he was gonna be back. He was part of my inspiration for my second take.

Wouldn't you know it, the day after I get my successful results, Lattimore is drafted to the NFL!!

I hope one day I can see him and thank him, as crazy as that might sound.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:15 PM   #17
Flameout12
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 100500
Flameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot materialFlameout12 is USC mascot material

Good fit....zone plays...Marcus was born to run them.
Flameout12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 02:16 PM   #18
atrain3067
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 825000
atrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot materialatrain3067 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to atrain3067

Couldn't ask for a better landing spot for Lattimore. He gets to play behind his favorite RB in Frank Gore, no pressure to play right away, and for a good team. Go !'em Marcus! I am now a Panthers fan and a 49ers fan!
Old 04-27-2013, 02:16 PM   #19
Spurz
Class of 2009

Male

Spurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudlySpurz is crowing loudly

PERFECT fit. I couldn't be more thrilled with how this worked out, especially with the Niners being a pretty likeable team. So happy for Marcus.
Old 04-27-2013, 02:18 PM   #20
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Heath Cline thought that SF made the most sense as a place Marcus could shine! Way to go Mr. Lattimore!! I know he will be all that they ever hoped he could be...