CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CoverTwo
uscjeremynca
Acockolypse Now
b381l
MACXIMVS
El Cid Ranger
WeStillOwnUSC
Lonnie
Spurticus
auslander
Blake McClain (1265)
What ever happened t (1109)
Backup QB competitio (752)
Fall Camp. (637)
2014 Preseason USA T (473)
Ranking the SEC Fema (405)
This is why I gave u (392)
Clowney's Madden Rat (390)
2017 - Jaden Hunter (316)
Ebola Outbreak (301)
Backup QB competition
2014 Preseason USA Today/
Green and Lammons
2014-15 Premier League se
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
Ole Miss announces name f
What ever happened to Phi
Tennessee
Clemson, Auburn home and
Away game ticket requests

Old 05-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #1
LawyerLarry
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 500
LawyerLarry has feathers coming inLawyerLarry has feathers coming in
Default Clowney Jersey

Can somebody please direct me to a website where I can buy a Clowney jersey, preferably black? All of the ones on ebay appear to be signed and expensive. I found another website, but it appears to be broken. Thanks.
LawyerLarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:10 PM   #2
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Clowney Jersey

You can try here: http://www.garnetandblacktraditions.com/

or actually call Garnet and Black Traditions.

I figure that as we get closer to football season, more jerseys will become available.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:11 PM   #3
GAMECOCKFANCARDS
Walk On

Male

GAMECOCKFANCARDS has earned his spursGAMECOCKFANCARDS has earned his spursGAMECOCKFANCARDS has earned his spursGAMECOCKFANCARDS has earned his spursGAMECOCKFANCARDS has earned his spursGAMECOCKFANCARDS has earned his spurs

Lawyer larry, a buddy of mine has clowney jerseys in all 4 colors, how much are you looking to spend, his have the sewn on letters and the name across the back, give me your email and I can send you some pics
GAMECOCKFANCARDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:20 PM   #4
StretfordEnd
TURNT UP IN SECTION 18

Male

StretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his comb

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-...752210091.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/South...498189495.html
StretfordEnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:12 PM   #5
Nureye
Smash and Grab

Male

CockyCash: 415
Nureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot materialNureye is USC mascot material

You should try here:

www.google.com

It's a new website.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:23 PM   #6
LawyerLarry
Recruit

Male

Before making this thread, I started out on google and was led to ebay and aliexpress. Aliexpress is the one that appears to be broken, because it will not allow me to select a size for the black (or the white) jersey, and if I just try to check out, it says I must select a size. But thanks to the people who responded in a positive manner.
Old 05-01-2013, 02:51 PM   #7
StretfordEnd
TURNT UP IN SECTION 18

Male

StretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his combStretfordEnd is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawyerLarry View Post
Before making this thread, I started out on google and was led to ebay and aliexpress. Aliexpress is the one that appears to be broken, because it will not allow me to select a size for the black (or the white) jersey, and if I just try to check out, it says I must select a size. But thanks to the people who responded in a positive manner.
It might be the computer you're working from. I ordered a grey large Clowney jersey from them, and had it within a week.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:14 PM   #8
LawyerLarry
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by StretfordEnd View Post
It might be the computer you're working from. I ordered a grey large Clowney jersey from them, and had it within a week.
It lets you pick sizes of gray and red jerseys, but not white and black. Maybe they're sold out of those colors?

Edit: Are you happy with your gray jersey?
Old 05-01-2013, 03:21 PM   #9
StretfordEnd
TURNT UP IN SECTION 18

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawyerLarry View Post
It lets you pick sizes of gray and red jerseys, but not white and black. Maybe they're sold out of those colors?

Edit: Are you happy with your gray jersey?
Question 1: I would try a different buyer. There are multiple people on there selling those jerseys. Here are a few more links.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/NCAA-...752966615.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2012-...688482526.html

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2012-...688494398.html

Question 2: I like it, but it's huge. I ordered a large. The sleeves aren't tight. They're more like QB sleeves. Everything is stitched. Honestly, I can't tell a difference between this jersey and one of the "true" authentic jerseys. I'd order a medium if I could do it again.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:28 PM   #10
BornCocky'86
Good...Great

Male

CockyCash: 283
BornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPitBornCocky'86 rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nureye View Post
You should try here:

www.google.com

It's a new website.
Wow, what an a**hole
"I think maybe we should just sit here quietly now and not say anything, and let you just kinda contemplate on the news I just dropped on you, and let me just kinda contemplate on my own pain and sorrows right now."

Kenny Powers
BornCocky'86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:32 PM   #11
LawyerLarry
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Question 2: I like it, but it's huge. I ordered a large. The sleeves aren't tight. They're more like QB sleeves. Everything is stitched. Honestly, I can't tell a difference between this jersey and one of the "true" authentic jerseys. I'd order a medium if I could do it again.
Thanks. I wear large shirts, but I'll order a medium jersey based on this.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:56 PM   #12
LawyerLarry
Recruit

Male

Quote:
Question 1: I would try a different buyer. There are multiple people on there selling those jerseys. Here are a few more links.

I was able to order a black jersey from the first one of these new links. Size medium for $26. I feel a little bad about the poor Chinese sweat shop slaves now.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:11 PM   #13
Cockykevin
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100200
Cockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot materialCockykevin is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Cockykevin

How are jerseys 26$
Cockykevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:06 PM   #14
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cockykevin View Post
How are jerseys 26$
If you sneeze, they unravel.
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:10 PM   #15
Gamecockboyo
Jadeveon Clowney Fan

Male

CockyCash: 131113
Gamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot materialGamecockboyo is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gamecockboyo

Quote:

Can you post a pic of your jersey?
Old 05-01-2013, 07:25 PM   #16
FeartheSpur
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 717
FeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPitFeartheSpur rules the CockPit

Www.bagswebsite.com
FeartheSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:00 PM   #17
CarolinaCustomz
Walk On

Male

CarolinaCustomz is learning to peckCarolinaCustomz is learning to peck

I have several of the jerseys from Aliexpress and I can tell you one thing there ad 110% better than that crap you get from garnet an black ..not the stores fault by any reason but Under Armour should make better replica jerseys. Aliexpress has been around for years there was a guy on here several years ago called new soul or something those pictures of the jerseys he had were from China as well I don't know why everybody flipped out about them or why he decided not to go through with the order but I've got jerseys from back then and had no problem with them .I've got Norwood , Troy Williamson Sidney Rice. they use to have a problem getting the garnet right it was more red but the last few I have bought are spot on and the Battle gray is awesome
Old 05-01-2013, 08:15 PM   #18
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

Quote:

What size shirt do you normally wear? I need some help with the sizes!
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:25 PM   #19
StretfordEnd
TURNT UP IN SECTION 18

Male

I'm on mobile, but will post tomorrow. I normally wear large and ordered large. They wear big, though.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:28 PM   #20
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 53400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

Send a PM to Newoldsoul. He has a hookup in Korea.

COCKDIESEL is offline   Reply With Quote