CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
WeStillOwnUSC
Cockypantherfan
Regalcock
SCohioBoy
taylorssc
PageUSC
gadeneer1986
The Yancey
l^l^lBGCock
Mizzou's 30sec touch (1240)
4th & 1 Play (1219)
Kentucky prediction (1071)
Just Booked my Hotel (1000)
So What? (554)
Best position coach (434)
Jeopardy: USC and th (377)
Travis Bell's Photos (310)
Serial Cat Killer Ca (203)
So What? (154)
The New Idea That'll Fix
How to get USC vs KY Stre
OSU Coach Takes Down Disr
400 pasing yards
Kentucky prediction
Really excited to visit t
QB Recruiting Strategy
Looking for 2 for Kentuck
4th & 1 Play
Just Booked my Hotel for

Old 05-02-2013, 01:37 PM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Call of Duty: Ghost (November 5th)

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:38 PM   #2
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: Call of Duty: Ghost (November 5th)

I told myself I was going to skip the next COD and try to accomplish as much on BLOps2 as possible but I suppose I'll be getting this..

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:50 PM   #3
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

I saw earlier that the trailer would be released at the new XBox reveal later in the month

This looks interesting. I'll like to see where they're going with it.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:16 PM   #4
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Cack, you have been a COD Ghost. I haven't seen you on in forever.

I am trying to not to going to buy into the hype of Ghost, but there is always hope they can fix some issues.

They usually always release a single player trailer during the NBA Finals.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:25 PM   #5
SpecOps Cock
Banned

Male

SpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot materialSpecOps Cock is USC mascot material

That's my buddies dog at the end. Awesome that activision will be back making it and it takes another approach to COD
SpecOps Cock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:42 PM   #6
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Cack, you have been a COD Ghost. I haven't seen you on in forever.

I am trying to not to going to buy into the hype of Ghost, but there is always hope they can fix some issues.

They usually always release a single player trailer during the NBA Finals.

That's what making wedding plans will do to you bro ... after the honeymoon things will slow back down a little and I'll be back on every blue moon.

Old 05-02-2013, 04:15 PM   #7
MisterClowney
It's A Revolution

Male

CockyCash: 685
MisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot materialMisterClowney is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
That's what making wedding plans will do to you bro ... after the honeymoon things will slow back down a little and I'll be back on every blue moon.
Getting your priorities mixed up I see.

COD > Everything.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:58 PM   #8
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Quote:
This looks interesting. I'll like to see where they're going with it.
I expect nothing but mediocre online multiplayer TBH...

Hopefully they focus on campaign/storyline
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:17 AM   #9
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

Quote:
Ugh, I remember those days. Thankfully I was only responsible for making sure my groomsmen and myself got fitted for our formal wear and just had to show up for the wedding.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:20 AM   #10
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post

That is not where Activision makes their money. The overwhelming majority buy COD for the multiplayer. I imagine the revenue from map packs and the new micro-transactions is a pretty good profit for the company. I am suprised that the single player campaign hasn't been cut out of the game yet to save costs.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:41 AM   #11
LegalCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1500
LegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot materialLegalCock is USC mascot material

This is a new game? I saw some e-mail about it from them but figured it was another map pack and deleted it. I haven't played any nintendo in a couple months, or been on cockytalk much. I've been slammed. I will probably skip it.
LegalCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:54 AM   #12
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
Getting your priorities mixed up I see.

COD > Everything.

COD > No sex for the rest of your life? I don't know about that home slice

Old 05-03-2013, 11:58 AM   #13
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post

COD is #1 in the online multiplayer genre ... why in the world would they mess with that?

Now, I enjoy a good campaign/storyline as well, but they're not going to turn their back on what's making them all stupid rich to make a better story mode. If the story mode people stop buying it ... eehhh ... if the online multiplayer people stop buying it ... they'll take a MEGA hit.

This will never happen

Old 05-03-2013, 12:04 PM   #14
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material

C2, do you play Domination? I added you it's Millertime5263
MillerTime843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 02:36 PM   #15
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Just saw the official reveal during the XBox reveal ... Ghost looks STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME

Old 05-21-2013, 02:40 PM   #16
Metalrush24
Pro aris et focis

Male

CockyCash: 27359704
Metalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot materialMetalrush24 is USC mascot material

Yeah, I was really impressed with the direction they're going. Looks like it could be really good.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:53 PM   #17
MikeTrainNC8
Cock of the Walk

Male

CockyCash: 66034
MikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot materialMikeTrainNC8 is USC mascot material

Quote:
COD is #1 in the online multiplayer genre ... why in the world would they mess with that?

True gamers laugh at this statement.. #1 b/c of 14 year olds and people who are only casual gamers (easy to pick up & play, no depth).

That's the sad state games are in though, I'm praying that they actually make a decent game this time instead of the recycled garbage. Yeah it works, but where's the innovation? More than just a fresh coat of paint would be nice (oh wait, they hadn't changed the engine since COD 2)

Zombies will be tremendous in this, I'm praying they actually put some $$ into the game this time though and innovate FPS's
Old 05-21-2013, 03:03 PM   #18
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

Now every corner and barrier can be a head glitch spot with the new shoot from cover move. I want better designed maps and better spawns, not dynamic maps that are more annoying than useful. If it is still P2P then there will be awful connection issues again.

I do like the direction of the campaign though.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:30 PM   #19
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTrainNC8 View Post
True gamers laugh at this statement.. #1 b/c of 14 year olds and people who are only casual gamers (easy to pick up & play, no depth).

That's the sad state games are in though, I'm praying that they actually make a decent game this time instead of the recycled garbage. Yeah it works, but where's the innovation? More than just a fresh coat of paint would be nice (oh wait, they hadn't changed the engine since COD 2)

Zombies will be tremendous in this, I'm praying they actually put some $$ into the game this time though and innovate FPS's

Old 05-21-2013, 04:32 PM   #20
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc_yogi View Post
Now every corner and barrier can be a head glitch spot with the new shoot from cover move. I want better designed maps and better spawns, not dynamic maps that are more annoying than useful. If it is still P2P then there will be awful connection issues again.

I do like the direction of the campaign though.

I didn't watch the whole thing where they were talking about it ... are you sure you could do the shoot from cover in multiplayer? I'm with you on that if so, it just sounds like a way to get lucky shots nonstop.

If it's in story mode ... awesome ... but multiplayer I don't get it. Now, maybe be able to take cover and bounce out and fire ... but even then that's going to give campers a chubby