CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Ericvol2096
l^l^lBGCock
smoovecock
GamecockSuperFan
STEPHONGILMOREFAN!
Travelin
treys1986
kingoftheroost
A. Pilgrim
BLACK OUT!!!!!!! (2784)
Gamecockology Helms (987)
SEC QB's in the Red (970)
Little know stat (We (960)
Where do you like to (530)
We're going to the N (504)
Amelia Earhart Plane (291)
COCKYTALK GOLF OUTIN (209)
This season and recr (194)
Anyone have a recipe (193)
BLACK OUT!!!!!!!
Have you ever been so wro
What does it take to win?
Lose to Clemson, or to Te
Interesting quotes from D
Uniforms for Tenn
official UFC thread. (new
MY 7 STEP PROGRAM TO FIX
Tennessee Offense Breakdo
2014 WS: Giants vs. Royal

Old 05-04-2013, 12:42 PM   #1
SC4EVER
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
SC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talonsSC4EVER has developed his gaff and talons
Default Marcus Lattimore Draft Video

Didn't see this posted yet

Hard not to get emotional after watching this:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...-draft-journey
Old 05-04-2013, 02:07 PM   #2
TStone
Grammar Nazi

Male

Pumpkin Contest: Winner of the Pumpkin Carving Contest - Given for: Pumpkin Contest 
CockyCash: 4535
TStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot material
Default Re: Marcus Lattimore Draft Video

I won't lie - this made me get a little misty eyed. Awesome vid. :)
Old 05-04-2013, 02:53 PM   #3
kmcgarnet
Recruit

Female

kmcgarnet is developing his combkmcgarnet is developing his combkmcgarnet is developing his combkmcgarnet is developing his combkmcgarnet is developing his combkmcgarnet is developing his combkmcgarnet is developing his combkmcgarnet is developing his comb

Great video! I've been looking for a video of him getting the call. Thanks for posting!
kmcgarnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 04:01 PM   #4
eaglegolf018
#1 Gamecock Braves Fan

Male

CockyCash: 96872
eaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot materialeaglegolf018 is USC mascot material

Geez. Fired up
eaglegolf018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:10 PM   #5
SCBLACKDOG
Recruit

Male

SCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his combSCBLACKDOG is developing his comb

Kid deserves it! Thanks Marcus and good luck. I cannot wait to get my Lattimore 49ers jersey!
SCBLACKDOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:30 PM   #6
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

That was awesome, i was hoping the moment was captured on film. His mom was pumped! lol

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:35 PM   #7
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

ANNNDDDD I'm crying again.
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:33 PM   #8
CockyInSeattle
4-Star

Male

CockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPitCockyInSeattle rules the CockPit

Man, these are strong onions...
CockyInSeattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:44 PM   #9
tgobbel
Semper Fi

Male

Location: From Greenville, SC Now I live in, Southern Indiana
CockyCash: 200
tgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudlytgobbel is crowing loudly

Man oh man!!!
'Life is one big road, with lots of signs, so when you're ridin' through the ruts, don't ya complicate your mind, flee from hate, mischief, and jealousy, don't bury your dreams, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live.'
--RNM

tgobbel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:06 PM   #10
#7Clowney
4-Star

Male

#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous#7Clowney is making other chickens nervous

damn, i cried...
#7Clowney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:51 PM   #11
HeadCockFan
...where the Pampers is.

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

I really feel like he'll be starting in 3 years.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 01:41 AM   #12
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

In 3 years, "should have taken Lattimore " will be a common phrase among most NFL teams.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:08 AM   #13
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Okay, man enough to say I shed tears on that.

ColaCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:48 AM   #14
FilchCock
4-Star

Male

FilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPitFilchCock rules the CockPit

It feels like your best friend just got drafted.
FilchCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:21 AM   #15
tdevildog1986
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 375
tdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his combtdevildog1986 is developing his comb

So proud of Marcus, glad to see his hard work and dedication is finally paying off. Forever to thee , Marcus !!
tdevildog1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:50 AM   #16
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

I teared up , all the hard work and effort he puts into it will be rewarded.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:41 AM   #17
garnetmike
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1001250
garnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot materialgarnetmike is USC mascot material

Yep...that was sweet. I truly hope that Marcus won't try to shoulder too many people who might be clamoring for attention/money, etc. He's such a grounded guy that I think he's smarter than that - but it happens to too many great athletes.

When his playing days are over I want him to be financially set for life and not drained. He has such a kind heart...but hopefully he always is getting wise financial advice from Pat Dye, Jr and crew. Seems to be the case thus far.

I was a 49er fan years ago when Montana was there and can't wait to follow them again and I can honestly say it will only be because of Marcus.

Great video by the way. Thanks for posting.

By the way - my comments above have NOTHING to do with his family. Everything about them seems grounded as well.
garnetmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:22 PM   #18
Cocky chick
Blue Chip

Female

Cocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot material

What a terrific young man. No one is more deserving than him. Go 49ers!
Cocky chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:31 PM   #19
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

I didn't cry or even come close to it... does this mean I'm a bad person?
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:57 PM   #20
TStone
Grammar Nazi

Male

Pumpkin Contest: Winner of the Pumpkin Carving Contest - Given for: Pumpkin Contest 
CockyCash: 4535
TStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cock Kool-Aid View Post
I didn't cry or even come close to it... does this mean I'm a bad person?
Nope - means you're a troll. :)