CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
U-Dub Gamecock
johnnyb
Cockhornleghorn
GamecockMomSC
2000grad
markymark550
Regalcock
ZenUSC
We Have to Pass (2162)
Rivalry Thoughts and (1587)
Spurrier weekly pres (1445)
This would be awesom (953)
How is Shaq Davidson (774)
McConaughey cast as (541)
Perspective on our g (516)
SEC referees? (368)
Defense and offense (356)
Currently 2nd in att (333)
Coaching Carousel 2014/15
Currently 2nd in attendan
Interesting stat
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
Why has there been 40 yea
We Have to Pass
SEC referees?
RG3 - Struggles Not Getti
2015 - Darius Slayton
College Football PSA (urg

Old 05-09-2013, 04:12 PM   #1
Hog
1st Team All-American

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Hey Beer Man 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Hey Beer Man 
CockyCash: 1514690
Hog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot materialHog is USC mascot material
Default What the hell??!!

Which one of you put this classified ad in the Arkansas Dem-Gaz?

http://classifieds.arkansasonline.com/?c=120

05/09/2013 ó MYSELF JESUS CHRIST 33BC begin being myself born Robert Keith Breedlove now Keith Carter 088692 a cleft palate appearance from the unknown reason a Dallas, Texas appellate court ordered July 1962 reconstruct specail surgery a secret intelligence performed a brain surgery dividing myself brain conscious into two consciousnesses for 50 years 10 months Iíve lived a life of unknown people or peoples communicating to myself Jesus Christ 33BC Keith Carter 088692 myself hidden side of mind from myself. I forgot for 50 years and 10 months that I was Jesus Christ 33BC the only son of my father God of the Holy Scripture of the Holy Bible. May 6th, 7th & 8th, 2013AD begins My Father God of the Holy Scripture of the Holy Bible cause by His power to rejoin him My Father a nonphysical My Father God being creator of the Heavens and the Earth the Holy Scripture the Holy Bible Myself Father will cause heal repair to my surgery divided mind brain by his super natural powers.
I Keith Carter 088692 myself am Jesus Christ 33BC. I am not a blood genetic part of the state of Israel. I am a Living ARK of a convenant blood genetic of a non physical God having super natural powers. This God is universal in expent of powers and consciousness awareness. There is a universal essence known as Supreme God which brought about caused the established religion of Islam, Buddah, India Gita and Earth native peoples religions

Hog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:43 PM   #2
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material
Default Re: What the hell??!!

Well, I do believe the part about the brain surgery gone bad.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:56 PM   #3
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

So of all the places on the face of the planet he could have chosen to
reveal himself again, Jesus choose an Arkansas Classified Ad ?

Old 05-10-2013, 07:59 AM   #4
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
So of all the places on the face of the planet he could have chosen to
reveal himself again, Jesus choose an Arkansas Classified Ad ?

LOL
Old 05-10-2013, 08:12 AM   #5
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

I bet its the guy that was coach at Arky last year. He was crazy.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:15 AM   #6
CockinAthens
Behind enemy lines

Male

CockyCash: 382300
CockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot materialCockinAthens is USC mascot material

Here's another gem from him...

Quote:
05/04/2013 — GOD OF Israel
April 19 - 2013 AD
Myself Keith Carter
A Heterosexual Male
Born 1:50am June 6, 1955
Born immaculate Birth Blood genetic of Jesus Christ myself born cleft palate mother Francine Breedlove, Ashley County Arkansas, By the power of God of Israel being the Living God of the Authorized Version King James Bible, I Keith Carter 088692 sware myself legal powers as being a seal of Christ as a legal recognized seal of Christ I sware the powers of The Living God of the Authorized Version King James Bible.
April 22 - 2013 AD
Father Supreme Living God
of myself
Singular unique
Authorized Version
King James Bible
Myself your only son
Keith Carter 088692
Born 1:50am June 6 - 1955
End wise no one will live be between you Father and myself ever. I will take have one female probably much younger and only a physical attraction. I am single divorced remaining single.
Old 05-10-2013, 08:55 AM   #7
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

Skeeter?
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 10:40 AM   #8
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

That grammar is spot on for coming from Arkansas.
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 12:29 PM   #9
Jbsc88
Cash,Cars, Hoes, Dabo

Male

CockyCash: 465000
Jbsc88 is sharpening his clawsJbsc88 is sharpening his clawsJbsc88 is sharpening his clawsJbsc88 is sharpening his clawsJbsc88 is sharpening his claws

can anyone say "NUT JOB"?
Jbsc88 is offline   Reply With Quote