CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Spurticus
GarnetSwarm1990
Sandstorm29
NinjaSven
WeStillOwnUSC
Spur's Addiction
kingofnerf
Jim Lahey
Storm Of Spurs
So, why is next year (2715)
Why do so many of yo (1348)
Shot in the arm for (1049)
Schuyler Rimmer 6'10 (941)
Custom Jersey (540)
looks like we have 2 (362)
Abu Bowl Ready (350)
The pets holiday din (226)
75 Best Bakeries in (184)
2016 - Thomas Sulliv (181)
looks like we have 2 OL r
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBALL PL
5 Gourmet Foods That Used
The Vent and Coaching cha
Shot in the arm for the D
Nosovitch/bowl/ question.

Old 05-11-2013, 03:52 PM   #1
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

CockyCash: 10000322
GotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to GotSpurrier82
Default Bad Smells, Part Two

No dead animals anywhere, which is good. I was told to get an oscillating fan and some charcoal, put charcoal on some cookie sheets, turn the fan on, open the window and it should air out even more. I put some bowls of vinegar in there as well. So far it's not getting stronger (I'm apprehensive to say "better"). If that doesn't do the trick, get the carpet cleaned. Someone recommended a bug bomb with deodorizer so I may try that and do carpet cleaning as a last effort.

I cleaned ex-roomie's closet out last night since I got a barrage of bulls--t excuses as to why he couldn't do it. It took me twelve minutes to bag everything up and get it out to the garage. I'm sure without the funk-tified clothes and stuff, that'll help too.

This has been an experience, to say the least.
Old 05-11-2013, 03:59 PM   #2
Cheezy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material
Default Re: Bad Smells, Part Two

"It's only smellz."

I hope none of you get that reference.
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:15 PM   #3
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

GotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot materialGotSpurrier82 is USC mascot material

I totally Googled. When I saw, "The dangers of ATM" I stopped looking. Gross.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:21 PM   #4
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

With his stuff gone things should improve. What happened to your other thread?

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #5
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

It's still there but kinda died.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:46 PM   #6
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Ah, OK. I saw that you had a thread deleted and just assumed that was the one.

Order Of The Spur
Old 05-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #7
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

Someone told me Stanley Steamer has a money-back guarantee on deodorizing when cleaning the carpet -- if the smell comes back, so does my money. Anyone have any luck -- good or bad -- with them?
Old 05-11-2013, 05:54 PM   #8
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

I've smelled some bad smells in my life, but whatever it is that you are dealing with is beyond BO...to quote Seinfeld
TKE226 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:03 PM   #9
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins

What's wrong with ATM?

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:08 PM   #10
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Depends on whether you are the A or the M.

Order Of The Spur
Old 05-11-2013, 07:24 PM   #11
Cheezy
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1001240
Cheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot materialCheezy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGHoskins View Post
What's wrong with ATM?
Cheezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 07:56 PM   #12
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Order Of The Spur
Old 05-12-2013, 12:39 PM   #13
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2462144
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Old 05-12-2013, 12:51 PM   #14
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 840000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKE226 View Post
I've smelled some bad smells in my life, but whatever it is that you are dealing with is beyond BO...to quote Seinfeld
BBO

Old 05-13-2013, 10:59 AM   #15
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

I'm resorting to chemical warfare: deodorizing bug bomb to help with the smell and kill any creepy-crawlies.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:10 PM   #16
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

Morgan's luv nest:

Order Of The Spur
Old 05-13-2013, 10:26 PM   #17
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

My first roomie let me borrow his black light from Halloween since dog pee shows up under a black light. Holy mother of God. It is EVERYWHERE in that room. I am so mad I'm shaking and seeing red. Furious and livid don't describe it.
Old 05-13-2013, 10:41 PM   #18
uscgmck
I'm Baaacck

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material

Debra: If smells bothered me I would have left Ray a long time ago!
Attached Images

Old 05-13-2013, 10:45 PM   #19
GotSpurrier82
Keeper of the Booze

Female

I think the reason the smell was so hard to get out is because of the urine stains unseen by the naked eye. I wish it would register on my camera. A friend from out of town is coming over tomorrow and I'm going to show it to her just so I have another witness!
Old 05-13-2013, 11:50 PM   #20
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1715674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotSpurrier82 View Post
My first roomie let me borrow his black light from Halloween since dog pee shows up under a black light. Holy mother of God. It is EVERYWHERE in that room. I am so mad I'm shaking and seeing red. Furious and livid don't describe it.
hmm...might not just be pee...

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote