CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
TheUniversityofSC
COCKYTALKIN
Gamecocks1137
Lonnie
garnet_black215
spareparts
markymark550
MWard
Spurticus
WeStill0wnUSC
Another A&M aggi (2147)
Green and Lammons (2018)
COMCAST TO CARRY SEC (997)
Comporium (736)
Dawg DL man arrested (545)
ESPN Car wash Spurri (463)
Nashville (403)
It's Cover Two's bda (389)
Georgia DE Jonathan (310)
Stephen Garcia AMA o (196)
2015 - Zack Bailey
Another A&M aggie off
Georgia DE Jonathan Taylo
Stephen Garcia AMA on Red
Asheville/Spartanburg eat
2015 - Johnny Frasier
2015 - Marquavius Lewis
Official SEC Network and
Boosting OOC schedule str
Spurrier Responds to Dabo

Old 05-12-2013, 07:37 AM   #1
cocksfan4ever
Cock of the Lake

Male

CockyCash: 4311755
cocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot material
Default E-Cigarette

Just purchased one yesterday and haven't lit up since. Best decision I have made in years.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:40 AM   #2
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins
Default Re: E-Cigarette

I've been meaning to try it. Seems like a lot of effort.

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:42 AM   #3
RudeCock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 250000
RudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot material

Good job, keep it up.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:43 AM   #4
RudeCock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 250000
RudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGHoskins View Post
I've been meaning to try it. Seems like a lot of effort.
Not when you don't have a pack of cigarettes with you.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:22 PM   #5
uscfreek88
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 243600
uscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot materialuscfreek88 is USC mascot material

got a coworker that has started to use these.....we let him smoke in the office with them too....which is nice b/c it cuts out all those 5 min breaks here and there
Old 05-12-2013, 07:00 PM   #6
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Before anyone starts using one, they should stop and consider for a moment the fact that Chad Kelly probably owns one.

Really something you want to do?
Old 05-12-2013, 08:37 PM   #7
WoodCocky
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 455
WoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPitWoodCocky rules the CockPit

What brand do you go with? There are so many and I have used the Blu but I wasn't that impressed.
WoodCocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:28 PM   #8
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1731674488
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

I'll ask my uncle what brand he's using, he has had one for a couple of months now, and is down from about 3 packs a day, to 2-3 real cigs a day. He loves his.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:10 AM   #9
Travelin
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1044
Travelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot materialTravelin is USC mascot material

Great on planes, too. It's just a vapor that you exhale, so it's safe. I think someone complained on our last flight, because the attendant mentioned that electronic cig's were also forbidden on the flight(minutes after my wife took a puff). That was a load of crap, anyway it didn't stop us from having an occasional drag. We just cupped it in our hand. Absolutely no smell. They are great on these long haul flights and any other time for that matter. Definitely recommend these to stop smoking.

we like the E Lites.

Welcome to E-Lites USA, the world’s premier brand of electronic cigarettes. Powered by the G9 battery, E-Lites tobaccoless cigarettes are the world’s most technologically advanced e-cigarette, providing you with up to 400 puffs, the equivalent of 40 traditional cigarettes per charge. E-Lites are a healthier smoking alternative for you and those around you, giving you the freedom to ‘vape’ virtually anywhere at any time, with no smell, no ash, and no bad breath. E-Lites do not contain tobacco, tar, carbon monoxide, or the additional chemicals found in traditional tobacco cigarettes.
Switch to E-Lites tobaccoless cigarettes today to begin your new tobacco-free future. Check out our electronic cigarette starter kits, or read more about why E-Lites are the perfect smoking alternative and most authentic vaping experience.
Travelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:44 AM   #10
usc_yogi
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudlyusc_yogi is crowing loudly

I wish they had electronic dip lol. I need to come out with some type of plan to quit the smokeless tobacco. The fake stuff is just so nasty that it doesn't help.
usc_yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:50 AM   #11
TheMetal
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
TheMetal rules the CockPitTheMetal rules the CockPitTheMetal rules the CockPitTheMetal rules the CockPitTheMetal rules the CockPitTheMetal rules the CockPitTheMetal rules the CockPitTheMetal rules the CockPitTheMetal rules the CockPitTheMetal rules the CockPitTheMetal rules the CockPit

Quitting smoking is much easier than people make it out to be.

I was smoking a 1 - 1.5 packs a day back in college for 3 years and was able to quit cold turkey.
TheMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #12
MeesterFriendly
I'll be with you shortly

Male

CockyCash: 392030
MeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot materialMeesterFriendly is USC mascot material

Started on the E-Cig May of last year. Still have not picked up a Cig. Smoked for 25 years. Graduated from Blue to the larger longer lasting unit several months ago. Best investment in my lifetime. Now to get off the Nicotine train altogether.
Old 05-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #13
cocksfan4ever
Cock of the Lake

Male

CockyCash: 4311755
cocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot materialcocksfan4ever is USC mascot material

I went to elite vapors in Lexington.... lots to choose from...and I plan to gradually lower the nicotine over time
Old 05-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #14
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMetal View Post

I was smoking a 1 - 1.5 packs a day back in college for 3 years and was able to quit cold turkey.
Best way to do it

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 01:47 PM   #15
N00k
SigMaster

Male

CockyCash: 1952776
N00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPitN00k rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to N00k Send a message via Yahoo to N00k

http://www.volcanoecigs.com/
The only choice.

N00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:27 PM   #16
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 675600
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

E-Meth is much better!
Old 05-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #17
DabosWeenie
Walk On

Male

DabosWeenie has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc90grad View Post
E-Meth is much better!
The best 2 are southbeachsmoke, and V2. Im using a V2 currently. Those two produce the most vapor, have graduated nicotine flavors, tons of flavors, etc. Ive tried ALL the others mentioned in this thread and compared to those two, theyre horrible
DabosWeenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:41 PM   #18
spareparts
Insulted Other Member(s)

Male

CockyCash: 1000509
spareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot materialspareparts is USC mascot material

They blow up in your face

http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=605072

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1281707.html

Quote:
PENSACOLA, Fla. -- A Florida man trying to kick the smoking habit was puffing on an electronic cigarette when a faulty battery caused it to explode in his mouth, taking out some of his front teeth and a chunk of his tongue and severely burning his face, fire officials said Wednesday.

"The best analogy is like it was trying to hold a bottle rocket in your mouth when it went off," said Joseph Parker, division chief for the North Bay Fire Department. "The battery flew out of the tube and set the closet on fire."

Holloway was in his office at home when the device exploded, leaving behind burned carpet, chair cushions, pictures and office equipment. A scorched battery case found on a piece of melted carpet appears to be one for a cigar-sized device, the report said. Those in the house with him rushed to his aid in the smoke-filled room and tried to put the fire out with salt, the report said.
spareparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:50 PM   #19
markymark550
Game MVP

Male

markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMetal View Post

Same here. Although, technically it took me 2 times to quit. The first time I was doing ok without smoking, but I wasn't really ready to give up cigarettes just yet. After about another year and when I was truly ready to quit smoking, went cold turkey and haven't picked up a cigarette since.
markymark550 is online now   Reply With Quote