CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Cockypantherfan
roosterdude21
F4rpoole
Spur's Addiction
2000grad
Thenardier
Spurticus
qcgamecock
GH
eaglegolf018
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (1513)
The #AskEmmert Q& (473)
Chico McClatcher- 20 (347)
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!! (197)
Peach Bowl name retu (187)
Construction of Worl (152)
Save Electricity By (136)
Stadium Ratings-Site (108)
HELP calculating acr (101)
How Experienced In P (55)
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
*Official 2014 NHL Stanle
Stadium Ratings-Site rate
2015 - Davon Durant
Victor Hampton Arrested
**USC vs. The Citadel GAM
Amazon Fire TV
**USC vs. Auburn GAME #1
Diamond DeSheilds, UNC WB
2014 NBA PLAYOFFS!!!!!

Old 05-14-2013, 08:45 AM   #1
5150harley
Sandlapper Pools

Male

CockyCash: 500
5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material
Default The house my wife and I bought

Clemson fans used to live there. Any Ideas on how I can get the Clemson out of it?

Any good priest to exercise the Clemson out? May need something stronger?
Old 05-14-2013, 08:46 AM   #2
TStone
Grammar Nazi

Male

Pumpkin Contest: Winner of the Pumpkin Carving Contest - Given for: Pumpkin Contest 
CockyCash: 4535
TStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot materialTStone is USC mascot material
Default Re: The house my wife and I bought

Burn it - it's the only way.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:48 AM   #3
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

I am part Blackfoot and in the Native American community a ceremony using sage is used to remove such evil spirits. You can pick up sage bundles at most New Age type stores. Here is a simple procedure: http://www.ehow.com/how_6502026_smudge-house-sage.html

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:48 AM   #4
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

I wonder if that guy is still around that took the curse out of Williams Brice back in the 90s...hahaha...I was there outside of the stadium when he performed the ritual...bet he could do it for you...
Old 05-14-2013, 09:42 AM   #5
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Search for the Get Rid of Bad Smells thread in the Water Cooler

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:43 AM   #6
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by TStone View Post
Burn it - it's the only way.
^
THIS
And then dig a deep hole and bury the ashes.....Pour Holy water over the ground
and pray over it with a crucifix. ..... then try to sell the land to the
first Sucker you come across, and then move far far away.
Old 05-14-2013, 06:12 PM   #7
upstatescw
Jorts extraordinaire

Male

CockyCash: 600
upstatescw is making other chickens nervousupstatescw is making other chickens nervousupstatescw is making other chickens nervousupstatescw is making other chickens nervousupstatescw is making other chickens nervousupstatescw is making other chickens nervousupstatescw is making other chickens nervousupstatescw is making other chickens nervous

You must have bought a foreclosure.
upstatescw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:16 PM   #8
Lonnie
Band

Male

Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material

Nuke the site from Orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

NSFW language.

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 06:30 PM   #9
Cocky chick
Blue Chip

Female

Cocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
^
THIS
And then dig a deep hole and bury the ashes.....Pour Holy water over the ground
and pray over it with a crucifix. ..... then try to sell the land to the
first Sucker you come across, and then move far far away.

^^^^^^^^^ this. Oh, and change your name so there's no record of you owning such as this.
Cocky chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:26 PM   #10
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150harley View Post
Clemson fans used to live there. Any Ideas on how I can get the Clemson out of it?

Any good priest to exercise the Clemson out? May need something stronger?

Yeah, a fire. Burn that sucker to the ground.

MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:42 PM   #11
Marshall4usc
Blue Chip

Male

Marshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervousMarshall4usc is making other chickens nervous

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatescw View Post
You must have bought a foreclosure.
Haha! Points!

Marshall4usc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:55 PM   #12
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 675600
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

First order of business....take the wheels off.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:15 PM   #13
AtlGAMECOCK
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 3568
AtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot materialAtlGAMECOCK is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AtlGAMECOCK

First off don't ever think about using a blacklight in your house and never wonder why there are strands of wool everywhere.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:18 PM   #14
MACXIMVS
mac'in aint easy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Avatar 
CockyCash: 12700
MACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc90grad View Post
That's funny
I know 5150 ain't on wheels though

MACXIMVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 01:18 AM   #15
Sonofacock
Mothershouldibuilthedwall

Male

Sonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot material

Does this happen at all
Old 05-15-2013, 01:48 AM   #16
MEGA
GO SPURRIER AND COMPANY

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best USC Fan 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best USC Fan 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Nascar Challenge: Nascar Challenge Winner - Given for: 2nd place 2007 Nascar Challenge 
CockyCash: 50451139
MEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by usc90grad View Post

And paint the under pinning
Old 05-15-2013, 07:01 AM   #17
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 0
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

You usually just shovel the clemson out of anything and you're good. Similar and funny story: We just sold our home and and have to move in to an apartment for 6 months while the new one is being built. clemson fans bought it. I have a 14 x 20 bonus room in that house with opposing walls in garnet. They joked about painting that first. Before closing, I was really tempted to put a coat of silicone or something on the garnet walls to make their new paint peal off just to mess with them.
gamecock88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:23 AM   #18
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7043011
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecock88 View Post
You usually just shovel the clemson out of anything and you're good. Similar and funny story: We just sold our home and and have to move in to an apartment for 6 months while the new one is being built. clemson fans bought it. I have a 14 x 20 bonus room in that house with opposing walls in garnet. They joked about painting that first. Before closing, I was really tempted to put a coat of silicone or something on the garnet walls to make their new paint peal off just to mess with them.

should have just painted four in a row in kilz. even if they paint over it, it will still stick out like a sore thumb!
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIInySnQe4I
Ole Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:04 AM   #19
LBC
2nd Team All-American

Male

LBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot materialLBC is USC mascot material

Just tell the house it's playing West Virginia in a bowl game.

Anything left of that Clemson spirit will disappear faster than crab legs on a seafood buffet.
LBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 10:09 AM   #20
d20636
Haven't seen your acid...

Male

CockyCash: 1360
d20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot materiald20636 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBC View Post
Just tell the house it's playing West Virginia in a bowl game.

Anything left of that Clemson spirit will disappear faster than crab legs on a seafood buffet.

Oh - I hear it also helps to get rid of the sheep in the back yard...