CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
Gamecocks1137
Aggie96
mpilot0705
Bed Sores
johnnyb
Carolina4Life
Spurticus
ReadR00ster
spareparts
The Field (2412)
I hope Coach Spurrie (1847)
Anyone watching pti (1214)
One of the great thi (1210)
GAME (1136)
Spurticus has some e (1089)
SDS/Garcia: Entertai (954)
Aggies En Route (912)
Spurticus has some e (834)
Death in the family (798)
"We Believe" st
Work Today Efficient?
Finbaum Jogs on USC campu
Here is the trophy for th
Death in the family
**USC vs. Texas A&M G
SEC Game of the Week
Let's talk Italian
Sites to watch game overs
GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS ?

Old 05-14-2013, 10:19 PM   #1
Lonnie
Band

Male

CockyCash: 500
Lonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot materialLonnie is USC mascot material
Default Guess who??

Knob year Citadel Pics...

Lonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #2
walk.daddy
sings for money

Male

CockyCash: 533
walk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot material
Default Re: Guess who??

It's cool that him and George Rogers were in school together.
walk.daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:30 PM   #3
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

CockyCash: 101194810
GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material

I'm confused. Wouldn't the names run left to right? The man shown first in that row looks nothing like Rogers, and the man at the end of the row doesn't favor him much to me. Also, George's middle name is Washington. Why would he be listed as George D. Rogers?
GamecockMomSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:44 PM   #4
doccock
Super Doc

Male

doccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPitdoccock rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockMomSC View Post
I'm confused. Wouldn't the names run left to right? The man shown first in that row looks nothing like Rogers, and the man at the end of the row doesn't favor him much to me. Also, George's middle name is Washington. Why would he be listed as George D. Rogers?
You do know this is a Citadel Class, not a USC class, right? The Geo Rogers you are talking about went to USC. The guy in this picture is not only white, but is a Citadel cadet.
doc
Old 05-14-2013, 10:58 PM   #5
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by doccock View Post
You do know this is a Citadel Class, not a USC class, right? The Geo Rogers you are talking about went to USC. The guy in this picture is not only white, but is a Citadel cadet.
doc
That's why I was confused. There are some military high schools, but I didn't think Duluth High was one.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:05 PM   #6
carolinacoast
Household Name

Male

carolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPitcarolinacoast rules the CockPit

Everette Sands.
carolinacoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:09 PM   #7
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinacoast View Post
Everette Sands.
Ahhhh. Thank you! The poster who mentioned George Rogers really confused me.

Old 05-14-2013, 11:29 PM   #8
cockywill09
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 647
cockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudlycockywill09 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockMomSC View Post
Ahhhh. Thank you! The poster who mentioned George Rogers really confused me.

I was like WTF lmao
Old 05-15-2013, 02:04 AM   #9
uscsandstorm85
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPituscsandstorm85 rules the CockPit

The same here.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:41 AM   #10
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

This is kind of a fail thread.
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 06:17 AM   #11
PyroPepper
Star Maker

Male

CockyCash: 200
PyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot material

PyroPepper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:42 AM   #12
walk.daddy
sings for money

Male

CockyCash: 533
walk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot materialwalk.daddy is USC mascot material

lol When I was looking through the names to see who the op was talking about I saw a George Rogers so that's why I said "it's cool that him and GR went to school together." haha
walk.daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 03:26 AM   #13
snoopcockycock
AQUACOCK

Male

snoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot materialsnoopcockycock is USC mascot material

yeah, when i first saw it, i thought it was camden military. i didn't know who he was trying to show...