CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
4Runner
kingofnerf
robgusc76
gamecockgal
Storm Of Spurs
Spurticus
ReadR00ster
CBS: SOS to Florida? (3343)
Juco QBs? (1248)
SDS grades the Furma (945)
we can STILL win the (941)
Auburn/USC point spr (858)
How do you want Aubu (754)
Whenever I Get Depre (676)
If the Head Ball Coa (593)
Mike Davis Stiff Arm (354)
When did it change ? (265)
Cann tipping plays?
How do you want Auburn to
Auburn/USC point spread
CBS: SOS to Florida?
Shamiek Sheppard (2014 Pr
If the Head Ball Coach re
Juco QBs?
Williams and Mitch
we can STILL win the east
Just started playing &quo

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2013, 12:37 AM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2015 - Rashard Causey - Florida Atlantic

Quote:
5/16/2013: South Carolina Gamecocks offer Rashard Causey
per 247 Timeline

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 08-25-2013, 11:28 AM   #2
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Rashard Causey

His team is playing on ESPN U just about to start right now 11:00AM Same school we got Skai Moore from last class.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:21 PM   #3
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Class of 2015 DB Rashard Causey (6-0 185) of Fort Lauderdale was teammates with current USC LB Skai Moore last season. The Gamecocks offered Causey this spring and are one of the schools Causey named when asked if he had any favorites. “I don’t want to say I have favorites,” he said. “But I do like Miami, Florida and South Carolina a lot.” Causey visited USC over the summer and enjoyed his time in Columbia. A return trip was planned for last weekend but he had to reschedule. “I was supposed to go the see them play Vandy last weekend but something popped up,” Causey said. “I’m going to see them next weekend at UCF so at least I can watch them play in person.” Causey added that he plans to make it to Williams-Brice for a game this season. Though Causey and Skai Moore are no longer teammates, the pair remain in contact. “He just tells me (USC) is a great place to be and that I would fit in perfectly there,” he said. “He tells me the coaches are really cool. I didn’t get to talk to them while I was there though because I guess that was during a time they can’t talk to (prospects).” His other offers include UCLA, Miami, Arkansas, Notre Dame, Florida, Florida State, Tennessee, Wake Forest, West Virginia, Vanderbilt, Central Florida and Rutgers. He has 17 in all.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...ida-tight-end/

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 10-24-2013, 11:33 PM   #4
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
DB Rashard Causey of Fort Lauderdale has an impressive offer list right now made up of USC, Notre Dame, Florida, Florida State, Miami, UCLA, Mississippi State, Rutgers, Central Florida, West Virginia, Arkansas, Tennessee, Vanderbilt and NC State. And he’s expecting offers soon from Louisville and Wisconsin. He has not formulated a top five but when he does, he knows one school that will be on it. “South Carolina will always be in my top five,” Causey said. “I really like South Carolina. Their playing style is amazing and I love their defense. One of my closest friends Skai Moore plays for them and he’s pushing me hard to go there.” Causey saw the Gamecocks in action when they played at Central Florida earlier in the season. “They are somewhat similar (on defense) to what we do,” he said. “I feel like I could have a big impact as a freshman there. As soon as I step on the campus, I’m going to have an impact on that defense. That’s how I feel about it.” Causey said he’s in regular contact with Gamecock recruiter Grady Brown. He added that USC, Miami, Arkansas, Notre Dame and UCLA are recruiting him the hardest at this point. He has also been to Miami for a game. He won’t make it to USC for a game but plans to visit in the off season. A decision will come in his senior season, maybe on his birthday of September 20th.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...-solid-offers/

Old 12-04-2013, 12:44 AM   #5
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
USC and Miami are the current favorites of junior DB Rashard Causey of Fort Lauderdale and he’s flying to Columbia Friday to spend the weekend with the Gamecocks. Causey is not ready to make a final decision. “I have the same feeling between the two,” he said, “but if I had to choose, I would choose South Carolina. I like their defensive style and one of my best friends, Skai Moore, plays for them and it would be nice to play with him again.” Causey plans to make a decision before his senior season. This will be his second trip to USC. He stopped by in July while making a tour of several schools. USC recruiter Grady Brown was down to check on Causey recently and he says the two talk every day, as he does with his Miami recruiter. “We talk about the basic stuff,” he said of Brown. “He tells me about the defense and where I would fit in. I play corner and they are not taking that may corners.” Pittsburgh and Penn State are Causey’s most recent offers. Some of his others are UCLA, Florida, Florida State, NC State, Wake Forest, Vanderbilt, Tennessee, Notre Dame, West Virginia and Arkansas. This season Causey 40 solo tackles, 3 interceptions and 2 sacks.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...-usc-saturday/

Old 12-10-2013, 12:04 AM   #6
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Junior DB Rashard Causey of Fort Lauderdale had planned to be in Columbia for the weekend of the Clemson game but ended up staying home with his family for the holiday. Causey continues to favor USC and Miami at this point. He talked on the phone Tuesday with USC recruiter Grady Brown and will visit USC unofficially the second week in January for a junior day. He also plans to visit Southern Cal and UCLA early next year. Causey also has offers from Florida, Florida State, Arkansas, West Virginia, Tennessee, Notre Dame, NC State, Penn State, Pittsburgh and others. Causey plans to make his decision next summer.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...ush-for-smith/

Old 12-17-2013, 12:40 AM   #7
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
DB Rashard Causey of Ft. Lauderdale picked up an offer from Clemson Thursday. USC was one of his earlier offers and he’s had the Gamecocks and Miami at the top of his list. Some of his other offers are UCLA, Florida, West Virginia, Arkansas, Tennessee, Notre Dame, Florida State, NC State, Penn State and Pittsburgh.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...with-hilliard/

Old 12-27-2013, 02:22 PM   #8
sgacock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
sgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talons

Causey to visit on USC's big weekend

By Phil Kornblut

Rashard Causey
Click for larger image
USC is setting up the weekend of January 17th for their major recruiting weekend of this campaign and junior target DB Rashard Causey of Fort Lauderdale plans to be there to hang out with the 2014 recruits as well as his close friend and Gamecock linebacker Skai Moore. Causey has had USC and Miami tied at the top of his list for weeks and that remains the case. "I have mixed feelings about both teams," Causey said. "Some days I go with South Carolina and some days I go with Miami." Clemson recently offered Causey but right now he doesn't view the Tigers as much of a factor with him. "I'm interested in Clemson but I couldn't do that to South Carolina," Causey said. "Skai has kind of brainwashed me into not liking Clemson." USC recruiter Grady Brown saw Causey earlier in the month as did recruiters from Vanderbilt, Miami, Arkansas, Auburn and West Virginia. He talked on the phone this month with Clemson recruiter Brent Venables and he's expecting a visit from him next month. Along with the visit to USC, Causey also plans to visit UCLA and Southern Cal this summer. He would like to make his decision before the start of his season or on his birthday of September 20th.

Old 12-27-2013, 02:40 PM   #9
InletCock1989
5th Year Senior

Male

CockyCash: 672
InletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudlyInletCock1989 is crowing loudly

LOL
Old 12-27-2013, 02:42 PM   #10
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

haha that's awesome.
Old 12-27-2013, 03:48 PM   #11
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

WAY TO GO SKAI!!!
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Old 12-27-2013, 05:20 PM   #12
sgacock
4-Star

Male

sgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talonssgacock has developed his gaff and talons

It's nice that a true freshman - from out of state - "gets it."
Old 12-27-2013, 05:42 PM   #13
PvtWarlick
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1261
PvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot materialPvtWarlick is USC mascot material

He tweets that he loves the gamecocknation all the time
2010 SEC East Champions

Baseball:
2010, 2011 National Champions
4 Time Runner-Up (1975, 77, 2002, 2012)

Basketball
Southern Champions: 1927, 33, 34, 45
1970, 71 ACC Champions
1997 SEC Champions
2005, 06 NIT Champions
Old 12-27-2013, 06:10 PM   #14
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

Skai, you are my hero. I can only imagine him seeing Skai's season here helped us out a ton
Old 01-10-2014, 06:35 PM   #15
sgacock
4-Star

Male

1. Causey ‏@RC22Era 47m
    Visiting South Carolina next weekend

Bryson Allen-Wms ‏@B_Quatro4 45m
    @RC22Era: Visiting South Carolina next weekend #GamecockNation” turn up

</div>
  2. Causey ‏@RC22Era 44m
    @B_Quatro4 you coming?

bryson Allen-Wms ‏@B_Quatro4 42m
    @RC22Era yea we all taking our officals

Causey ‏@RC22Era 41m
    @B_Quatro4 oh yeah, we boutta get liv
Old 01-16-2014, 06:18 PM   #16
ConwayGamecock
The Classic Double-Take

Male

CockyCash: 71443
ConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot materialConwayGamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Chris Clark ‏@GCChrisClark 33m 2015 DB Rashard Causey @RC22Era tells me he will not be able to make an unofficial visit to #Gamecocks this weekend.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:28 PM   #17
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

well, that's unfortunate
Old 01-16-2014, 11:46 PM   #18
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

I think we're still in good shape.
Old 01-23-2014, 09:46 PM   #19
GarnetArmy07
Legen...DARY

Male

CockyCash: 1101221
GarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot materialGarnetArmy07 is USC mascot material

Top 3 of Miami, SC and UCLA w USF not too far behind. He's blowing up and will be a 4* before it's all said and done.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:06 PM   #20
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Hope we can build a pipeline at Skai's school
Closed Thread