CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
The Yancey
ConwayGamecock
Sandstorm29
Gamecocks1137
Cocks N Stuff
Travelin
Cockypantherfan
aftertwobowls
CoverTwo
cockybreeyan
The U ends apparel d (1129)
Marquavius Lewis (858)
Wilds & Carson B (839)
How Long Will The Re (594)
2015 - Jeremiah Dins (389)
Restaurant musts in (372)
Brad Lawing USC / Fl (303)
S & F article on (285)
Spurrier Says " (226)
JC Shurburtt was jus (142)
The Vent and Coaching cha
Holiday Desserts
Restaurant musts in NYC
2015 - Jeremiah Dinson -
Marquavius Lewis
Wilds & Carson Back f
2015 Signee - Darin Small
2015 - Mark Fields
How Long Will The Rebuild
Bowl Tickets On Sale Now

Old 05-19-2013, 05:08 PM   #1
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 840000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad
Default Chick Nails the National Anthem

Old 05-19-2013, 05:18 PM   #2
IHateOrange
I really hate clemson

Male

CockyCash: 490
IHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot materialIHateOrange is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to IHateOrange
Default Re: Chick Nails the National Anthem

Real nice of them to let the deaf girl sing.

TATER HATER 4 LIFE!

Memo to Lane Kiffin: Seven Gamecocks were selected in the 2009 NFL Draft, delaying any possible careers at the gas station.
IHateOrange is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 05:50 PM   #3
Gaichon
Chartreuse Microbus, 10-4

Male

CockyCash: 1000000500
Gaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot materialGaichon is USC mascot material

Tarred and feathered; drawn and quartered; etc. I can't think of more appropriate punishments.

Gaichon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #4
poopsidoo
6th year Senior

Male

CockyCash: 500
poopsidoo has hatched from the shell

Beautiful......brings a tear to my eye.....
poopsidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 08:13 PM   #5
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 840000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad

I thought she might be having a stroke.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:15 PM   #6
RudeCock
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 250000
RudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot materialRudeCock is USC mascot material

Guantanamo.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:50 PM   #7
ccured
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 4058916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

what happens when you let a Canadian sing the the US National Anthem
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:40 PM   #8
gamecock88
All Everything

Male

CockyCash: 997672
gamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot materialgamecock88 is USC mascot material

"that the land was still there"

Awesome
gamecock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:01 PM   #9
JoeMorrisonLives
Blue Chip

Male

JoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spursJoeMorrisonLives has earned his spurs

You think the Canadian chick might think to get the lyrics since she kinda knows that she doesn't know them, just for this, I will not stop 'til I get the chance to butcher "Oh Canada" at an MLB game, just saying eh.
JoeMorrisonLives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:53 PM   #10
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 113554578
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

Naked Gun flashbacks for me.

Enrico pallatzo!
Old 05-20-2013, 07:04 AM   #11
RY4N
\_(ツ)_/

Male

RY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPit

Do they not have tryouts for this or something?
Old 05-20-2013, 10:51 AM   #12
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

Good God. That should go in the WTF thread.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:04 AM   #13
burr
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 200
burr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spursburr has earned his spurs

I was hoping you were referring to the 8 or 10 YO that did the Natl Anthem at a race this past weekend (me thinks). A little kid - and she kicked total azz in front of thousands. Sorry, dont know if its out there somewhere but maybe somebody else saw it too. (and according to the thread title, it shoulda been this gal)
burr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:43 AM   #14
ReadR00ster
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

XD. She was like, if I'm going to bomb this I might as well make it epic!
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:45 AM   #15
ReadR00ster
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

I don't think I know the words anymore after listening to that.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:46 AM   #16
markymark550
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000
markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

I feel bad for her. With her being Canadian, I can understand her not knowing the lyrics to our national anthem. Apparently, she was under the impression she was only going to be singing "O Canada" and that someone else was singing the "Star Spangled Banner". She was notified minutes before, so there may not have been enough time to get the lyrics she needed.
markymark550 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 11:57 AM   #17
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1715674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymark550 View Post
I feel bad for her. With her being Canadian, I can understand her not knowing the lyrics to our national anthem. Apparently, she was under the impression she was only going to be singing "O Canada" and that someone else was singing the "Star Spangled Banner". She was notified minutes before, so there may not have been enough time to get the lyrics she needed.
yeah, this is what I understand happened too, to be fair, while I know the lyrics to ours, if I was invited to sing our anthem at a "multinational" event, and they hadnt made it clear beforehand that I would be expected to sing the other nations anthems also, I surely would not know them

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 12:21 PM   #18
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Might want to practice that a bit.

Read the lyrics.

Something.

(as a side note, Oh Canada goes on for like... FOREVER. Just like Canada it bores you into submission)