CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Proving Ground

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
No Comments on the H (1409)
Freshman ND WR " (479)
Call of Duty: Advanc (453)
Good Riddance to bad (266)
Keeping tailgate foo (249)
Things They Should H (224)
Vote For Cocky (219)
An A to Z of Noah We (135)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (116)
NCAAF: SOUTHERN CAL (39)
Vote For Cocky
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLINA @ A
NCAAF: OREGON @ CALIFORNI
NCAAF: BYU @ BOISE STATE
NCAAF: TEXAS @ KANSAS STA
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
So Disappointed With The
NCAAF: MISSISSIPPI STATE
NCAAF: MICHIGAN @ MICHIGA
NCAAF: WEST VIRGINIA @ OK

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default 2015 - Justin Hilliard - Ohio State

Quote:
5/24/2013: South Carolina Gamecocks offer Justin Hilliard
per 247 Timeline

Rivals Bio

Scout Bio

ESPN Bio

247 Bio

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 06-03-2013, 09:42 PM   #2
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2015 - Justin Hilliard

Article via 247

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
Old 08-22-2013, 10:40 PM   #3
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Class of 2015 LB Justin Hilliard (6-2 225) of Cincinnati has an offer from USC and is hearing from Clemson. Hilliard has nearly 30 offers to include USC, Texas A&M, Florida State, Penn State, Arkansas, Ole Miss, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State and Iowa. Though he could not make the trip to Clemson, Hilliard says he remains in contact with the Tigers. “I talk to Clemson a good bit,” he said. “They really wanted me to go the camp but I couldn’t make it. They’re still telling me they’re very interested. I’ll probably try to go down there for a game.” USC is also maintaining contact with Hilliard. “I talk to them mostly through Facebook,” he added. The camps that Hilliard was able to attend this summer were Michigan, Ohio State, Notre Dame and Penn State. Hilliard plans to attend several football games this upcoming season and says his father is planning the trip. “We’re planning on seven games but we may just make it to six,” said Hilliard. “I know we’ve scheduled a trip to South Carolina for a game. I can’t remember which game it is though.” Michigan, Notre Dame and Arkansas are other games he plans to attend. As a sophomore, Hilliard totaled 68 tackles and two interceptions. He plans to narrow is list to ten in the near future and says Clemson and USC will be schools he considers strongly for that list.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...lds-usc-offer/

Old 09-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #4
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Always a hotbed for linebacker talent, the state of Ohio is once again home to some very popular prospects. Cincinnati (Ohio) St. Xavier standout Justin Hilliard is one of only a handful of 2015 offers that have gone out from the in-state Buckeyes. Expect Ohio State to have some stiff competition from Iowa in Hilliard’s recruitment due to older brother C.J. Hilliard being a Hawkeye commit.
Link: http://247sports.com/Article/2015-24...eakdown-146351

Old 10-06-2013, 03:05 PM   #5
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Now a five star according to 247.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:58 PM   #6
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Article via 247

Old 10-15-2013, 09:25 PM   #7
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

is there serious interest here?
Old 10-15-2013, 09:33 PM   #8
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Yes. I believe he will be here for the Florida game.

Old 10-15-2013, 09:57 PM   #9
Cockypantherfan
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 200
Cockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot materialCockypantherfan is USC mascot material

Wow. Hope he comes as it will be a good chance to show out.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:02 PM   #10
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Article via 247

Old 10-24-2013, 10:14 PM   #11
usc1
Class of 2013

Male

CockyCash: 0
usc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot materialusc1 is USC mascot material

This kid looks eerily similar to Shaq Wilson.
Old 12-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #12
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
Outside linebacker Justin Hilliard (Cincinnati, Ohio/St. Xavier) moved up to No. 34 overall, a jump of 25 spots. Iowa, which landed his brother in this cycle, is the favorite at 55 percent, according to Crystal Ball, with Michigan also garnering predictions.
Link: http://247sports.com/Article/Kevin-T...of-2015-165410

Quote:
"Hilliard improved on his already lofty stock by dominating from the middle linebacker position in his junior season," Rivals.com Midwest Recruiting Analyst Josh Helholdt said when asked about the No. 45 prospect in the Rivals100. "There are just no weaknesses in his game. That's not to say he doesn't have areas he can improve on, but from shooting the gaps to rushing the passer to playing in space, Hilliard is ahead of the curve in each department."
Link: http://www.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1585322&PT=4&PR=2

Last edited by CoverTwo; 12-09-2013 at 11:16 PM.
Old 12-17-2013, 12:40 AM   #13
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
With over 30 offers, to include Clemson and USC, junior LB Justin Hilliard of Cincinnati is planning a visit Columbia this off-season. Hilliard would like to narrow his list to 15 but wants to take more visits before making the cut. He has already visited Clemson. “I went there for the Florida State game with my dad,” he said. “It was alright. The atmosphere was crazy but I didn’t really get to the campus or anything like that.” Hilliard does not have any favorites but did say the Gamecocks are likely to make his top 15. He was not as confident that the Tigers would. USC has maintained contact with Hilliard and he says things are picking up in recent weeks. “I just talked to them about two weeks ago,” Hilliard said. “We’re still building a relationship. They just wanted to see when a good time for me to come visit would be.” Hilliard’s other visits were to Michigan, Notre Dame, Penn State and Ohio State. “I still want to get to Alabama, Kentucky and Ole Miss,” he said. “I’ll probably go back to Penn State because I didn’t get to see much of it when I was there.” In seven games as a junior, Hilliard totaled over 80 tackles, five sacks and two interceptions. His other offers include Texas A&M, Florida State, Alabama, Penn State, Arkansas, North Carolina, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Michigan, Michigan State and Iowa. He did not indicate any other schools that might make his top 15.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...with-hilliard/

Old 12-17-2013, 01:30 AM   #14
cockybreeyan
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit

Wanna get this kid on campus for sure. It'd be oh so sweet to pluck a stud out of Urban's backyard
Old 04-04-2014, 12:25 AM   #15
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Kornblut updates since NSD:

Quote:
LB Justin Hilliard of Cincinnati has trimmed his long list of offers to 15 and USC made the cut. The others on the list, in no particular order, are Michigan, Alabama, Iowa, Ohio State, Florida, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, Kentucky, Ole Miss, Southern Cal, Notre Dame, Michigan State, Arkansas and Florida State. Clemson also was an offer and he visited there for the Florida State game. Hilliard plans to trim his list to 10 in March and will have a top 5 by the start of his season. Hilliard had 80 tackles and 5 sacks last season.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...-of-favorites/

Old 05-02-2014, 12:26 AM   #16
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

Quote:
USC is one of over 30 offers for LB Justin Hilliard of Cincinnati and he is planning a visit to Columbia this summer. He has not yet set the date and he’s undecided about other visits right now.
“I’m going to wait until after my spring break and then I’ll start narrowing it down and looking at which schools I’m going to visit,” he said.
Though he does not have any favorites, Hilliard expressed interest in USC. “I don’t know much about the academics and that kind of stuff, but the football program speaks for itself,” Hilliard said. “They’ve obviously got a very good program. I keep in touch with the coaches and they don’t tell me too much. They just tell me they want to get me on campus so I can see for myself.”
His previous visits include Alabama and Oklahoma. He did not name any favorites.
Link: http://sportstalksc.com/index.php/20...c-this-summer/

Old 07-02-2014, 09:47 PM   #17
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

Committed to Ohio State.
Closed Thread