CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
b381l
ReadR00ster
Gamecocks1137
cocksmith1or11
Badazcock
Gamecockswag
Regalcock
conwaycock2
The Yancey
ESPN Game Day Commen (1329)
Simple "yes&quo (1190)
**USC vs. Auburn GAM (1001)
Phil Steele just pre (874)
The Comeback & T (747)
TeMarcus Blanton (551)
NCAAF: SOUTH CAROLIN (545)
Garcia: Change the R (510)
Bashing Players, coa (465)
Wallpaper & Back (235)
TeMarcus Blanton
Remember, SEC is weird
Garcia: Change the Rules
Simple "yes" or
**USC vs. Auburn GAME Thr
Best place to watch the g
Miss St vs. Kentucky
Phil Steele just predicte
Where in Seattle
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti

Old 05-28-2013, 11:07 AM   #1
MEGA
GO SPURRIER AND COMPANY

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best USC Fan 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best USC Fan 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Nascar Challenge: Nascar Challenge Winner - Given for: 2nd place 2007 Nascar Challenge 
CockyCash: 50451139
MEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot materialMEGA is USC mascot material
Default HARD TIMES AND SAD TIMES .......

As some of you already know my brother is dying with brain cancer his outlook is not good , also my mother lives with me and has taken her 4th fall this morning , it saddens me to think I may be losing both of them soon , my mothers heath has really declined in the past year and my brother having cancer has really taken its toll on her as it as me . I cry out to God to help me and give me the strength , but lately I've been to weak to accept it . I come to you to ask you to keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers , I'm almost to the breaking point like I was in 2007 and God knows I dont want that , just please those of you who pray , pray hard for my family pray for my strength , Ive always thought of myself as a strong woman , but not so much anymore . Thanks so much !!!!
Old 05-28-2013, 11:13 AM   #2
usc90grad
Cum Laude Cock

Male

CockyCash: 420000
usc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot materialusc90grad is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to usc90grad
Default Re: HARD TIMES AND SAD TIMES .......

I am so sorry to hear Mega. Definitely sending prayers your way. Hang in there and let me know if you need anything!
Old 05-28-2013, 11:17 AM   #3
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

CockyCash: 101194810
GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material

I'm so sorry to hear this, Mega. I pray that God will give you the strength to help you through this time and that His everlasting love will comfort and protect you.
GamecockMomSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:30 AM   #4
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Hang in there Mega. You have more strength than you give yourself credit for. These are tough times indeed as we age and our loved ones fall away. We owe it to them to not only persevere but to thrive.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:46 AM   #5
markymark550
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
markymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot materialmarkymark550 is USC mascot material

Keeping you and your family in my prayers. I pray that God gives you the strength you need at this time.
markymark550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:04 PM   #6
TheMule
Br Ba

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
TheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot materialTheMule is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to TheMule

Prayers are with you and your family always. I've found that we're always tougher than we think we are and it's surprising what we can withstand if we only trust and persevere. Even during times when we feel like giving up there are people who love us and need us.

gt
Here's to you, Feisty and Spurd&Fthrd.
TheMule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:11 PM   #7
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

Hang in there Mega!!! We all love you!!! Prayers and thoughts are with you, your Mother and Brother. Keep that faith. PLEASE let me know if you need anything. You have my number if you just need to talk.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:23 PM   #8
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

Damn Mega, I am so sorry to hear that. My mom just called me and informed me she has spinal and cranial cancer. Dr's said she has about 20 weeks or so. It's rough. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
Old 05-28-2013, 02:47 PM   #9
cockyness11
Blue Chip

Male

cockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudlycockyness11 is crowing loudly

I will definitely be praying for you & your family bro.. The best advice I can give you is to make sure every day that you show them how much you love them.. I remember towards the end of my mom's life, when she lost almost all of her mobility because the cancer spread to her brain; I would lift her up,to were she was eye to eye with me, and I would tell her, "Can I have this dance?" It made her smile every time.. Then when we got were we was going, I would tell her, "If you love me, give me a kiss on my cheek, and without hesitation there it was.." Haha Just remember too cherish the good times my man and try to forget all the heart tearing ones.. That is how I got through it and I hope that my advice helps you as well..

Last edited by cockyness11; 05-28-2013 at 03:53 PM.
cockyness11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:52 PM   #10
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 21018809
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

You'll be in my thoughts. Best wishes
Mr.101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 02:57 PM   #11
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Prayers from me as well. I don't know what to say. May God comfort you in this trying time.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:40 PM   #12
RY4N
\_(ツ)_/

Male

RY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPit

Just said a prayer for ya. Thoughts are with you.
Old 05-28-2013, 03:43 PM   #13
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 49400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

I am very sorry to hear you are going through rough times Mega. Know that you have friends here who think and care about you.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:03 PM   #14
Crazy_Gamecock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 282
Crazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot material

Thinking of you, and your family, in this hard time.
Crazy_Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 09:25 PM   #15
Spur's Addiction
Been caught moddin'...

Male

CockyCash: 200
Spur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot materialSpur's Addiction is USC mascot material

Hang in there MEGA, Payers heading your way.
Old 05-28-2013, 09:39 PM   #16
COCKYWOOD
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

Mega prayers are sent for you and your loved ones !
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:15 PM   #17
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

You and your family are in my thoughts and in my prayers. My God grant you both the strength and courage to get through each and every day. And may He be with you and your family today and always.
b381l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:16 PM   #18
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1693674460
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Prayers

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 10:34 PM   #19
MACXIMVS
mac'in aint easy

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Avatar 
CockyCash: 12700
MACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot materialMACXIMVS is USC mascot material

Praying for ya Meg's and your family still and AC same to ya dude may god be with u guys

MACXIMVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:24 PM   #20
Carolinafan13
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 25009651
Carolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudlyCarolinafan13 is crowing loudly

MEGA, prayers sent. One a side note, I am sick and damn tired of cancer killing my friends! Sooo many more people are dying of cancer these days. I just want to know......why? We need some help from above! I pray everything works out for the best!
Carolinafan13 is offline   Reply With Quote