CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
TheUniversityofSC
AtlGAMECOCK
ReadR00ster
Master Bedroom
Bed Sores
Carolina4Life
Spurticus
weatheredxtown
mpilot0705
Finbaum Jogs on USC (1418)
The Field (1283)
Spurrier winning at (920)
One of the great thi (872)
Anyone watching pti (798)
Defensive Backfield (766)
I hope Coach Spurrie (699)
GAME (626)
Death in the family (612)
SDS/Garcia: Entertai (585)
SOS: QB guru?
GAME
mike Davis comparison
Conflict with Aggies on t
I hope Coach Spurrier get
2015 wbb - Beatrice Mompr
Spurrier winning at footb
As things currently stand
Sandstorm towels
Spurticus has some explai

Old 05-30-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material
Default DUI sex blamed for crash that ejected naked woman

http://www.mercurynews.com/weird-new...ed-naked-woman
Quote:
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- A New Mexico man faces multiple charges after police say he was having sex with a woman while driving drunk and crashed, ejecting the woman from the vehicle.

The Albuquerque Journal reports (http://bit.ly/111Kb8Y) 25-year-old Luis Briones was found with one shoe on and his shorts on inside-out Monday night after he wrecked his Ford Explorer in Albuquerque.

Police say Briones' female passenger was found naked outside the SUV after being ejected. She had deep cuts to her face and head.

Authorities allege Briones tried to drive away after the crash and leave his passenger behind, but a witness grabbed his keys from the ignition. He also allegedly tried to hide from responding officers behind a cactus.

1) At least tell me that she had an IUD since he was DUI...no?...not funny enough?

Too) Reporter: So it was definitely in the....... Soon-to-be-Autotuned Witness: Wrecked'em?...Damn near killed'ed!

B) something...something...something...carma sutra...alright, that is me being lazy...

III) Tried to leave the female behind and hid behind a cactus, eh?...my first thought was, how big was the cactus?...then I figured that he was self-aware enough to realize how much of a prick he was and just tried to blend in with the rest...if you don't get it, I ain't 'splainin...

4) Apparently he was doing 69 in a 25...is that good enough?
Old 05-30-2013, 10:22 PM   #2
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 53400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material
Default Re: DUI sex blamed for crash that ejected naked woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
http://www.mercurynews.com/weird-new...ed-naked-woman

1) At least tell me that she had an IUD since he was DUI...no?...not funny enough?

Too) Reporter: So it was definitely in the....... Soon-to-be-Autotuned Witness: Wrecked'em?...Damn near killed'ed!

B) something...something...something...carma sutra...alright, that is me being lazy...

III) Tried to leave the female behind and hid behind a cactus, eh?...my first thought was, how big was the cactus?...then I figured that he was self-aware enough to realize how much of a prick he was and just tried to blend in with the rest...if you don't get it, I ain't 'splainin...

4) Apparently he was doing 69 in a 25...is that good enough?
Winner!!!!

COCKDIESEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:46 AM   #3
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

I've done it while driving ... not as cool as it sounds

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:57 AM   #4
Jeff45ACP
I give girls the finger

Male

CockyCash: 6300
Jeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot materialJeff45ACP is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff45ACP

Well, he didn't deliver in the clutch. Or did he?
Old 05-31-2013, 11:46 AM   #5
uscgmck
Coming back home, one day

Male

CockyCash: 100500
uscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot materialuscgmck is USC mascot material

SAD sad but true.

http://www.kingfish1935.blogspot.com...-accident.html
Old 05-31-2013, 12:19 PM   #6
GH
Moonocababa

Male

GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
I've done it while driving ... not as cool as it sounds
I never knew people thought driving and driking was cool.
Old 05-31-2013, 12:20 PM   #7
GH
Moonocababa

Male

#5 - I guess drinking can adversely affect your sex drive
Old 05-31-2013, 12:24 PM   #8
Sonofacock
Mothershouldibuilthedwall

Male

CockyCash: 500
Sonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot material

I've gotten road head a couple of times
Old 05-31-2013, 12:48 PM   #9
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

Did they get to finish? If not, it was premature ejectulation.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 04:09 PM   #10
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GH View Post
I never knew people thought driving and driking was cool.

not drinking ...

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 04:16 PM   #11
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
not drinking ...
I think he knows..
Old 05-31-2013, 04:50 PM   #12
cockypanther
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 113355
cockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot materialcockypanther is USC mascot material

She was ejected, but did he eject his load?
cockypanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:59 PM   #13
GH
Moonocababa

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonofacock View Post
I've gotten road head a couple of times

duly noted...thanks for taking time to answer the survey
Old 05-31-2013, 09:12 PM   #14
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

A little bump and run action.

She flies out of the car.

Immediately, the mind thinks...'Uh oh...probably going to get a DUI..er FUI...no a DUI. I need to be a man and make sure she is ok. Of course...the whole thrown from a car thing probably means we are done. Even if we aren't...can't tap that for a while anyhow.... Huh....Screw it..I'm out of here."
Old 05-31-2013, 09:21 PM   #15
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Dang..just read the article. The man in the other car is confined to a nursing home due to the accident.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:25 PM   #16
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 26065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

This guy takes pulling out to a whole new level.

He was just trying to hit it and quit it.

He warned her: "Baby,hook me up then you can roll out. "
etowngangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:29 AM   #17
Sonofacock
Mothershouldibuilthedwall

Male

CockyCash: 500
Sonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot material

You gotta roll roll roll to thrill my soul
Old 06-01-2013, 08:44 AM   #18
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

Smash or Pass now has a new meaning.