CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
taylorssc
ZenUSC
cockybusiness2
COCKYTALKIN
Cockypantherfan
pitchcock
Coulwoodwarlord
kingoftheroost
LeeSC
Waldrop doubtful for (1452)
We Have A New KO Guy (1303)
Best position coach (1205)
If we loose to Kensu (1192)
The New Idea That'll (978)
I'm over the loss, b (610)
Why not Nosovich @ T (417)
Optimism? Week 1-4 o (382)
So What? (353)
Land For Sale (254)
Best position coach or co
Waldrop doubtful for Kent
Dylan Thompson looks brok
Why not Nosovich @ TE?
Thoughts on the basketbal
2016 - Tavien Feaster
Mizzou's 30sec touchdown
2015 Commitment - Mark Fi
We Have A New KO Guy
If we loose to Kensucky..

Old 05-31-2013, 06:04 PM   #1
wilbert G willigers
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 200
wilbert G willigers has earned his spurswilbert G willigers has earned his spurswilbert G willigers has earned his spurswilbert G willigers has earned his spurswilbert G willigers has earned his spurswilbert G willigers has earned his spurs
Default Lattimore Signs 4-Year Contract

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/...7-9a1cd78cb526

the article doesn't say anything money-wise, but I would assume that we will find out soon enough

Old 06-01-2013, 12:06 AM   #2
tekresqguru
USCRugby

Male

CockyCash: 936
tekresqguru is developing his combtekresqguru is developing his combtekresqguru is developing his combtekresqguru is developing his combtekresqguru is developing his combtekresqguru is developing his combtekresqguru is developing his combtekresqguru is developing his combtekresqguru is developing his combtekresqguru is developing his comb
Default Re: Lattimore Signs 4-Year Contract

any good unsubstantiated rumors on how much he got?
Old 06-01-2013, 12:44 AM   #3
JohnnyB21
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 720
JohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot materialJohnnyB21 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekresqguru View Post
any good unsubstantiated rumors on how much he got?
http://www.overthecap.com/cap.php?Na...=RB&Team=49ers

34-17 29-7 34-13 27-17 31-17

Coming for #6 next season!!!

154-71 in past 5 seasons against Clemson.
JohnnyB21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 01:06 AM   #4
ucan'tlickourcocks
The "other" M. Lattimore

Male

CockyCash: 858937569
ucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot materialucan'tlickourcocks is USC mascot material

Avg about $550,000.....

If Marcus pans out, he will be the biggest bang for the buck in the last draft!

THEN, you cash in on the 2nd contract!!!
Old 06-01-2013, 08:50 AM   #5
haaron1988
G4C

Male

CockyCash: 500
haaron1988 has feathers coming inhaaron1988 has feathers coming in

Thanks for the post! Glad to see Lattimore doing well! I loved in the video how he said he would rather hand the ball to the ref after scoring than spike the ball - that answer reflects the humility in Lattimore and I respect him so much more for that!

haaron1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:37 AM   #6
GamecockInHell
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 3574
GamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot materialGamecockInHell is USC mascot material

I know its not what he expected when he left high school, but its a lot more than you make pumping gas. Marcus is a good kid and deserves everything good that comes his way. I hope he continues and gets his degree and continues to progress in life after football (hopefully as some type of coach at USC).
GamecockInHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:54 AM   #7
GH
Moonocababa

Male

CockyCash: 28000
GH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot materialGH is USC mascot material

Pretty good contract all things considered.

Plus he is now getting endorsements money.

UnderArmour, EAS, Medicaid...mo money, mo money, mo money....
Old 06-01-2013, 10:03 AM   #8
lilhornet
Great to be a Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 25074528
lilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPit

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockInHell View Post
I know its not what he expected when he left high school, but its a lot more than you make pumping gas. Marcus is a good kid and deserves everything good that comes his way. I hope he continues and gets his degree and continues to progress in life after football (hopefully as some type of coach at USC).
That statement was directed towards Alshon Jeffery but it still holds true nonetheless.
lilhornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 11:38 AM   #9
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

Gas pumping is a dying profession. Don't see many full service stations anymore.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #10
Sonofacock
Mothershouldibuilthedwall

Male

CockyCash: 500
Sonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCremedy View Post
Gas pumping is a dying profession. Don't see many full service stations anymore.
New Jersey
Old 06-01-2013, 03:08 PM   #11
hubbarjm
Count of Monte Fisto

Male

CockyCash: 200
hubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talons

You stay classy San Francisco.
Old 06-01-2013, 04:07 PM   #12
I Bleed Garnet
Heisman Candidate

Male

CockyCash: 524485398
I Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot materialI Bleed Garnet is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCremedy View Post
Oregon and NJ are the only states

#LukeForMod
2010 Football SEC East Champs
2009 Basketball SEC East Co-Champs

"9 out of 10 schools cheat, and the 10th is in last place"-Jerry Tarkanian
I Bleed Garnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:33 PM   #13
CoverTwo
CockyTalk's Recruitnik

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Football Poster of 2009 
CockyCash: 101200
CoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot materialCoverTwo is USC mascot material

I thought all rookies make the same base salary but not the bonuses.

As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round. - Ben Hogan
CoverTwo is offline   Reply With Quote