CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
thekob
b381l
elcid99
Lonnie
COCKYTALKIN
Roosterboy
ertman420
Master Bedroom
garnet_black215
USCBASEBALL1
Clemson Recruiting.. (4705)
Clowney Spares RB Bi (2065)
Hello Gamecocks! (810)
Marching band (742)
John Rocker at rock (731)
My predictions for 2 (445)
Muschamp + fan = win (365)
Section 16 (361)
Good Article on Aubu (268)
Does anyone know how (264)
Question on Student Secti
2015 Commitment - Mon Den
2015 - Dallas Warmack - A
Gamecock Coaches as Recru
NCAA Concussion Settlemen
My predictions for 2014
Ranking the Opposing Fanb
2015 - Zack Bailey
2016 Commitment - Kyle Da
college football match up

Old 06-04-2013, 01:35 AM   #1
sctvman
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
sctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talonssctvman has developed his gaff and talons
Default Super regional times

North Carolina-South Carolina (released by NCAA):

1 p.m. Friday (ESPN2), Noon Saturday (ESPN), 1 p.m. Sunday (ESPN, if necessary)
sctvman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:40 AM   #2
Hoodrow Wilson
4-Star

Male

Hoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Super regional times

Nope, too early.
Hoodrow Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:44 AM   #3
usc51
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 200
usc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPitusc51 rules the CockPit

Very surprised they didn't give us a Saturday/Sunday/Monday Super Regional with both teams playing today.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:07 AM   #4
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material

Really surprised we were the last super to get set, but the first to begin. Oh well!
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:37 AM   #5
b381l
Heisman Winner

Male

CockyCash: 52205
b381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot materialb381l is USC mascot material

I don't think it will matter. Our games will have the largest draw of any of the match-ups. Great opportunity to promote our program. Each of our starters will have a week's rest.
b381l is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:47 AM   #6
COCKDIESEL
Voice of Reason

Male

CWS Baseball Pickem Winner: CWS Baseball Pickem Winner - Given for: Winning the first CWS Pickem Contest 
CockyCash: 53400000
COCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot materialCOCKDIESEL is USC mascot material

I like it. They won't have the biggest crowd possible for the Friday game. I think this could play to our advantage.

COCKDIESEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:42 AM   #7
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by b381l View Post
I don't think it will matter. Our games will have the largest draw of any of the match-ups. Great opportunity to promote our program. Each of our starters will have a week's rest.

Uummm, no offense, but do we really need to "promote our program"? I'm pretty sure the whole nation is on notice of the South Carolina Baseball program by now. If they're not, a Super Regional against the terdholes isn't going to get them to notice.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:42 AM   #8
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by COCKDIESEL View Post
I like it. They won't have the biggest crowd possible for the Friday game. I think this could play to our advantage.
Agreed. If we were at home, I wouldn't be happy with the times. However, as the away team, I am fine with an weekday afternoon game.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:52 AM   #9
Cocky chick
Blue Chip

Female

Cocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot materialCocky chick is USC mascot material

Ok, with these game times, how about make sure everyone wears SUNGLASSES???
Cocky chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:53 AM   #10
Gamecockman12
Blue Chip

Male

Gamecockman12 has feathers coming inGamecockman12 has feathers coming inGamecockman12 has feathers coming in

These times are terrible. Won't even be able to watch the game on Friday. Can't even go on the lake Saturday till late because of the noon start. Oh well, take care of business Gamecocks and lets get to Omaha!
Old 06-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #11
uscnoklahoma
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 400
uscnoklahoma rules the CockPituscnoklahoma rules the CockPituscnoklahoma rules the CockPituscnoklahoma rules the CockPituscnoklahoma rules the CockPituscnoklahoma rules the CockPituscnoklahoma rules the CockPituscnoklahoma rules the CockPituscnoklahoma rules the CockPituscnoklahoma rules the CockPituscnoklahoma rules the CockPit

No need for sunglasses. Probably a washout on Friday if the forecasts are correct.
uscnoklahoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:12 AM   #12
Cocklover
Take Chances

Female

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Non Football Poster 
CockyCash: 1103858
Cocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot materialCocklover is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to Cocklover

weather.com is showing a 50% chance of rain on Friday in Chapel Hill and a 30% chance on Saturday
Old 06-04-2013, 09:21 AM   #13
5150harley
Sandlapper Pools

Male

5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material5150harley is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecockman12 View Post
These times are terrible. Won't even be able to watch the game on Friday. Can't even go on the lake Saturday till late because of the noon start. Oh well, take care of business Gamecocks and lets get to Omaha!
If you could cruise on the lake and listen to it on the radio, that would make for a perfect setting for me. Just might do that my self.

Go Cocks!
Old 06-04-2013, 09:24 AM   #14
USCooper
Banned

Male

USCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot materialUSCooper is USC mascot material

May help us, they used a lot more pitching this weekend than we did.
USCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:28 AM   #15
behindenemylines
Tater Edumacated

Male

behindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot materialbehindenemylines is USC mascot material

Shouldn't the overall #1 seed and the National Champion 2 out of the last 3 years get at least one prime time game? The Friday time stinks.

He wasn't very tough, We were just missing tackles. - UGA safety Bacarri Rambo said

Y'all see 246. I see 300. - Latti

The ONLY disability in life is a bad attitude. - Matthew Jeffers
behindenemylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:43 AM   #16
CaptainCrunch
Clifford4HeismanGoBobcats

Male

CockyCash: 550
CaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot materialCaptainCrunch is USC mascot material

I like the game time. The 1 o'clock start on Friday furrr sure neutralizes their home field advantage.

CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:55 AM   #17
USCBatgirl21
Official Baseball Chick

Female

CockyCash: 1000500
USCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot materialUSCBatgirl21 is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to USCBatgirl21

Just an FYI...Looks like Saturday's and Sunday's games will be blacked out on ESPN3.

No blackout listed for Friday's game. WHEW!
USCBatgirl21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:05 AM   #18
NCgamecock1981
Entrenched Starter

Male

CockyCash: 80000
NCgamecock1981 is making other chickens nervousNCgamecock1981 is making other chickens nervousNCgamecock1981 is making other chickens nervousNCgamecock1981 is making other chickens nervousNCgamecock1981 is making other chickens nervousNCgamecock1981 is making other chickens nervousNCgamecock1981 is making other chickens nervousNCgamecock1981 is making other chickens nervous

I don't think our team will be worried about the crowds up there in any form or fashion. We routinely play in front of much bigger crowds than what can fit in that stadium.
NCgamecock1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:08 AM   #19
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

CockyCash: 101194810
GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material

Hopefully there will be some Garnet and Black in that stadium. I can guarantee there will be at least four of us there on Friday!
GamecockMomSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:11 AM   #20
2000grad
Unofficial WDW Expert

Male

CockyCash: 1000468
2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material2000grad is USC mascot material

Love it! Can watch them as long as they are not on espn3.

I agree with the poster talking about promoting our program. Anytime we can get on a great stage like this, regardless of how good we are, that is always good for the program. Out would be great for us to go into their house and take the first two in convincing fashion would be great, especially with unc being ad strong ad they are perceived to be this year.

2000grad is offline   Reply With Quote