CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Sarge

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
Regalcock
Gamecocks1137
b381l
WeStillOwnUSC
Tolley
ColaCock
SwampFox
GamecockGuardsman
taylorssc
TN game weather (1339)
Who is your favorite (1026)
Aliens Are Real (517)
Michigan AD Dave Bra (457)
FSU vs. Louisville (347)
Virgin Spaceship Exp (308)
Need a ride tomorrow (229)
Brady Hoke Motivatio (201)
Talking Animals (176)
Cavs vs. Bulls (154)
Have you ever been so wro
TN game weather
Who is your favorite play
4th down territory
Interesting quotes from D
UT Vols failed to report
Uniforms for Tenn
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
USC/Tennessee 11/1/2014
Cavs vs. Bulls

Old 06-28-2013, 08:19 PM   #1
lilhornet
Great to be a Gamecock

Male

CockyCash: 25074528
lilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPit
Default Tyler Jackson transferring

RHP Tyler Jackson is transferring to a JUCO and will not be on the team for the coming season.

The kid thought he was better then what he was, so he probably wasn't happy with the amount of playing time he received. He was lit up in the fall a few times I believe, I could be mistaken though.
lilhornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 09:53 PM   #2
Luke Skycocker
Git Dat Baw

Male

2011 Football Pickem: 2011 Football Pickem - Given for: 2011 Football Pickem Champ 
CockyCash: 106687138593
Luke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot materialLuke Skycocker is USC mascot material
Default Re: Tyler Jackson transferring

I honestly don't know who he is, so farewell and good luck I suppose.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:05 PM   #3
lilhornet
Great to be a Gamecock

Male

lilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPitlilhornet rules the CockPit

He redshirted this past season I believe or saw limited action.

He was a true freshmen who came from Wren, HS in Piedmont.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:56 PM   #4
Jozy
Current Carolina Student

Male

CockyCash: 500
Jozy has hatched from the shell

He's a good friend of mine, he's a good guy. He's talented but you can tell that his talent level isn't that high and never really make it up through to the show
Jozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:34 PM   #5
lilhornet
Great to be a Gamecock

Male

Yea, I played against him at Woodmont High School. He has some good stuff but I don't know how much better he was/is going to get.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:44 PM   #6
garnet_black215
Section 509, Row 13

Male

CockyCash: 1350
garnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot materialgarnet_black215 is USC mascot material

I wish him well, but unfortunately I can say I had never heard of him before this.

Anyways, good luck to him.
garnet_black215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:57 PM   #7
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

CockyCash: 500
Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Kid was pretty good for Wren.
This just makes me more certain Holbrook will put as many of his new arms in the pen next year.

Best of luck to you Tyler.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:09 PM   #8
COCKYWOOD
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 800
COCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot materialCOCKYWOOD is USC mascot material

Good luck Tyler .
COCKYWOOD is offline   Reply With Quote