CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Old 07-02-2013, 09:31 AM   #1
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Default For the car guys/gals

Here's pictures from the BR BBQ and Mesic Festival's Classic Car show

http://onenine3bbq.blogspot.com/2013...-festival.html

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

cack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:47 AM   #2
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

CockyCash: 26000805
RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to RGHoskins
Default Re: For the car guys/gals

Damn, there were some nice rides there. Love the blue Road Runner and the silver Mach 1.

- Rick H-

Rest in Peace Jaymie, aka Feistyminx and C- Girl.
RGHoskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #3
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGHoskins View Post
Damn, there were some nice rides there. Love the blue Road Runner and the silver Mach 1.

Yep, I walked around with my jaw dropped half the time.

Old 07-02-2013, 11:13 AM   #4
lencho30
KOLA

Male

CockyCash: 4200
lencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot material

There were a lot of nice cars. I saw a few mopars I would love to have along with a nice goat and a fairlane
Old 07-02-2013, 01:53 PM   #5
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by lencho30 View Post
There were a lot of nice cars. I saw a few mopars I would love to have along with a nice goat and a fairlane
Yeah, I'm a bit of a Mopar guy myself ... There No car, like a Mopar

Old 07-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #6
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

CockyCash: 5955916
ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
The Blue road runner, the copper colors super bee, and the yellow mach 1
ccured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 03:19 PM   #7
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

CockyCash: 101194810
GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material

Awesome pics of some great cars! I liked the blue Camaro and the Road Runner especially. I have no clue how they work under the hood, but I can spend all day at a car show just admiring them. The coolest Road Runners I've ever seen are the ones owned by Richard Petty. If you ever have a chance to go to Level Cross and Randleman, NC, there are some cool ones at his museum and old garage.
GamecockMomSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 04:09 PM   #8
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

ccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot materialccured is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockMomSC View Post
Awesome pics of some great cars! I liked the blue Camaro and the Road Runner especially. I have no clue how they work under the hood, but I can spend all day at a car show just admiring them. The coolest Road Runners I've ever seen are the ones owned by Richard Petty. If you ever have a chance to go to Level Cross and Randleman, NC, there are some cool ones at his museum and old garage.
sorry to hijack this thread but this made me think about these new superbird kits and wonder if anyone has ever seen one or what they think about them.
Old 07-02-2013, 04:26 PM   #9
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccured View Post
sorry to hijack this thread but this made me think about these new superbird kits and wonder if anyone has ever seen one or what they think about them.
I like them! They have a Trans Am look to them. I'm a sucker for pop up headlights. lol...
Old 07-02-2013, 05:04 PM   #10
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

Quote:
I like them! They have a Trans Am look to them. I'm a sucker for pop up headlights. lol...
this company actually makes a trans am kit for the new camaros that look like the trans ams.
Another company makes a kit that looks like the Bandit trans am for the new camaro and they are pretty sweet

But I am partial to the ASC transams kits
Old 07-02-2013, 05:11 PM   #11
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

Quote:
this company actually makes a trans am kit for the new camaros that look like the trans ams.
Yeah, those conversion kits are sweet. I love the Bandit car.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:45 PM   #12
lencho30
KOLA

Male

lencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot materiallencho30 is USC mascot material

Quote:
I don't care for them much. I would take a look at one but wouldn't have my tongue hangin out unless it were a real '70 superbird or '69 daytona
Old 07-02-2013, 05:47 PM   #13
lencho30
KOLA

Male

The trans am kits for the Camaro seem pretty cool but it just doesn't seem quite right not being a pontiac
Old 07-02-2013, 06:11 PM   #14
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

RGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot materialRGHoskins is USC mascot material

I won't tell you what I think of the Challenger Superbirds.

- Rick H-

Old 07-02-2013, 06:14 PM   #15
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by lencho30 View Post
The trans am kits for the Camaro seem pretty cool but it just doesn't seem quite right not being a pontiac
I agree, but it's as close as you can get on a new car since GM killed Pontiac.
Old 07-02-2013, 07:14 PM   #16
CockyandProud
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 2450
CockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot materialCockyandProud is USC mascot material

The red GTO is sweet, especially if they would take the stupid tiger off it, and the blue and gray Bel-Air does something for me.
CockyandProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #17
ccured
What a Rush!!!

Male

Quote:
I won't tell you what I think of the Challenger Superbirds.
I wanna hate them but I can't for some reason think I'm just a sucker for petty blue. Happens to be Richard Petty's bday today
Old 07-02-2013, 09:46 PM   #18
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

Quote:
I wanna hate them but I can't for some reason think I'm just a sucker for petty blue. Happens to be Richard Petty's bday today
Check the Petty edition out. It's SWEET!

http://m.autoblog.com/2011/09/09/hpp...k-spin-review/
Old 07-02-2013, 10:34 PM   #19
RGHoskins
I'm Bad. I'm Nationwide!

Male

Quote:
Check the Petty edition out. It's SWEET!

http://m.autoblog.com/2011/09/09/hpp...k-spin-review/
I prefer this.

- Rick H-

Old 07-02-2013, 10:35 PM   #20
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

Quote:
I prefer this.

That works too.