CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > Fowl Shots

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
NAGamecockFan
taylorssc
Gamecocks321
GarnetSwarm1990
doubledribble
Lonnie
Cocks N Stuff
johnnyb
El Cid Ranger
So Disappointed With (1910)
Rank the QBs under S (1418)
Back like cooked cra (1002)
Tennessee game (664)
Who start on the d l (626)
No Comments on the H (480)
Google finally gets (471)
lack of production= (377)
Squats (356)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (172)
Why I think we beat Aubur
2014 Ultimate Tailgate --
So Disappointed With The
SEC Debate: Best candidat
Rank the QBs under Spurri
7 on 7 flag football bloc
Thoughts on the basketbal
Back like cooked crack
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Ranking Top HC jobs in SE

Old 07-03-2013, 03:11 PM   #1
hubbarjm
Count of Monte Fisto

Male

CockyCash: 200
hubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talonshubbarjm has developed his gaff and talons
Default Recruits dons SC hat then throws it to ground

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-...144459572.html
Old 07-03-2013, 03:16 PM   #2
ktguen
2nd Team All-American

Female

CockyCash: 1000400
ktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot materialktguen is USC mascot material
Default Re: Recruits dons SC hat then throws it to ground

Extensive discussion here:

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=162248
ktguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #3
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

cornball generation, how can i top the next person in doing something stupid to draw attention to myself.
crowcutta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:18 PM   #4
CWall2001
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 10048227
CWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudly

I am as big a Gamecock as anyone, but did I miss something? Looked like he just tossed it off and pulled out the Gtown hat. I didn't see any disrespect there. Maybe I'm wrong.
CWall2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:30 PM   #5
Cock Kool-Aid
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
Cock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot materialCock Kool-Aid is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWall2001 View Post
I am as big a Gamecock as anyone, but did I miss something? Looked like he just tossed it off and pulled out the Gtown hat. I didn't see any disrespect there. Maybe I'm wrong.
It's really the entire situation... he's a home state SC kid, at his announcement in SC, around a bunch of SC fans, and probably very few, if any, Georgetown fans, and decides to put on an SC hat, let everyone applaud him and then chucks the hat onto the ground... just all those factors make it seem a bit of a dbag move...
Cock Kool-Aid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #6
CWall2001
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 10048227
CWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudlyCWall2001 is crowing loudly

Yeah I mean I think he came off like an unoriginal dbag, but I didn't see it as disrespectful as much as just stupid.
CWall2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:38 PM   #7
uscfan1
Storyteller

Male

uscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot materialuscfan1 is USC mascot material

Don't follow a teens recruitment and actions and this stuff stops bothering you
uscfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:43 PM   #8
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 45500347
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscfan1 View Post
Don't follow a teens recruitment and actions and this stuff stops bothering you
It certainly doesn't "bother" me. Nor does it surprise me.

Doesn't change the fact that an immature, disrepectful act is still an immature, disrepectful act.
GarnetInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:37 PM   #9
JNGolf
#PlayInTheNow

Male

CockyCash: 12500000
JNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot material

Another reason why I have zero interest in high school athletes, I don't care about their career or recruitment or anything about them at all until they're enrolled and playing in college. National signing day is the most overrated sports day of the year.
JNGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:44 PM   #10
SECgamecock453
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 15800
SECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to SECgamecock453

Never heard of him.

SECgamecock453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:44 PM   #11
Rewster
Blue Chip

Male

Rewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPitRewster rules the CockPit

Didn't look disrespectful to me, at least not intentionally. Just a kid having fun during his announcement. Hope he does well at the next level.
Rewster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:46 PM   #12
SECgamecock453
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 15800
SECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPitSECgamecock453 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to SECgamecock453

Does everyone forget that Lattimore did this by first putting on an Auburn hat then USC? Though Lattimore didn't chuck the Auburn hat aside it's still the same thing. And if Lattimore did it then it's cool with me!

SECgamecock453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 05:52 PM   #13
rolinb1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1310176
rolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewster View Post
Didn't look disrespectful to me, at least not intentionally. Just a kid having fun during his announcement. Hope he does well at the next level.
Ditto...let a kid be a kid and have fun...
I didn't follow him or even know anything about him
wow...he really committed to a school he has not even visited...something tells me there is going to be more drama to follow...
Old 07-03-2013, 06:17 PM   #14
cheesebrger gcock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 355
cheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudlycheesebrger gcock is crowing loudly
Default Recruits dons SC hat then throws it to ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 View Post
Does everyone forget that Lattimore did this by first putting on an Auburn hat then USC? Though Lattimore didn't chuck the Auburn hat aside it's still the same thing. And if Lattimore did it then it's cool with me!
Not trying to be "that guy" but latty never put on the auburn hat he was given an auburn hat by Stephen Davis and pulled the Carolina out from underneath the auburn one

#beastmode
Old 07-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #15
Unknit
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
Unknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talonsUnknit has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesebrger gcock View Post
Not trying to be "that guy" but latty never put on the auburn hat he was given an auburn hat by Stephen Davis and pulled the Carolina out from underneath the auburn one

#beastmode
You are not that guy. Keeping to the actual facts here, you are right. Neither way of doing the hat thing is something to be proud of, but Latt did his thing in SC, in a room full Gamecock fans or at least that is what it sounded like. This guy was also in SC and its a good guess there were a lot of Gamecock fans in attendance considering the location and also the fact that the other recruit picked USC. I am not too upset by it, he is just a kid, let him have some fun, but this was taking it to the next level comparing it to Latt. I do not think Latt was in a room full of Auburn fans he could upset. The minor facts when comparing the two make a huge difference.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:11 PM   #16
JaxcockFL
Cunning Linquist

Male

CockyCash: 104965
JaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot materialJaxcockFL is USC mascot material

Now..Syvelle showed us how to toss a hat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o9gm3Y956o
Old 07-03-2013, 10:49 PM   #17
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

CockyCash: 999762
bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material

If I am ever lucky enough to have a son sign to play college ball, he may do his announcement while bungie jumping in a porta potty out of a hot air ballon wearing a space suit.

bigdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:18 PM   #18
qcgamecock
Banned

Male

qcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot materialqcgamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarnetInChicago View Post
It certainly doesn't "bother" me. Nor does it surprise me.

Doesn't change the fact that an immature, disrepectful act is still an immature, disrepectful act.
If he had thrown the gtown hat on the floor or even better a kentucky hat and put a GAMECOCK hat on all GAMECOCK fans would have loved it, it is not like he burned it or spit on it or stomped it, he tossed it in favor of another as is his right, no disrespect.
qcgamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 01:10 PM   #19
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECgamecock453 View Post
Sevelle Newton did it with a Clempson hat. Except he threw Clempson's hat on the floor as a roomful of cheering Tiger fans were dumbstruck. Then, he put on the Gamecock hat. Sevelle was the number QB prospect in the nation that year.

I thought it was pretty funny. Not going to say anything about the G-town kid. Maybe he will transfer to carolina later.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote