CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
RGHoskins
Master Bedroom
taylorssc
gocockswyn
Outland
robgusc76
KaneisAble
uscgamecocks88
ColaCock
Fight, win, kick a-- (1041)
SC vs Auburn -- Play (897)
CFN prediction for a (817)
Why I'm hopeful abou (671)
The Gator Bowl wants (638)
A simple defensive l (597)
What happened to thi (566)
USC will upset Aubur (565)
Ranking Top HC jobs (442)
This is War (399)
Why I'm hopeful about Aub
Ranking the SEC Football
Name a Gamecock
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Five Upstate High School
The Gator Bowl wants us!
USC will upset Auburn; Wh
Which loss hurt worse, Mi
Media tabs South Carolina
Texas athletic director:

Old 07-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #1
YankeeGamecock
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 600
YankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his combYankeeGamecock is developing his comb
Default Former Coach Fitz Funny Read

Thought y'all might get a kick out of this. I know
Fitz is no longer here, but with Coach Connelly being a disciple of his program so to speak, this might speak volumes as to the kind of intensity that has elevated our program to the heights it is at. And it is one hell of a funny read. It's got some profanity in it. Definitely "R" rated, so mods move if I put this in the wrong place.

Unsentimental Education of a Harvard Football Player
YankeeGamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 07:40 PM   #2
sporkgod50
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 97400000
sporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot materialsporkgod50 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Former Coach Fitz Funny Read

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeGamecock View Post
Thought y'all might get a kick out of this. I know
Fitz is no longer here, but with Coach Connelly being a disciple of his program so to speak, this might speak volumes as to the kind of intensity that has elevated our program to the heights it is at. And it is one hell of a funny read. It's got some profanity in it. Definitely "R" rated, so mods move if I put this in the wrong place.

Unsentimental Education of a Harvard Football Player
this is hilarious
Old 07-08-2013, 08:38 PM   #3
IrishCoach
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
IrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talonsIrishCoach has developed his gaff and talons

I was in tears reading this. Absolutely hilarious!

~Dan Gable
IrishCoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:21 PM   #4
rolinb1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1310176
rolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot material

That was awesome!
Old 07-09-2013, 06:15 AM   #5
Emery
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Emery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot materialEmery is USC mascot material

I rarely laugh out loud reading but this is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Someone remind me why he left here to go to a complete dumpster fire of a program
?
Emery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 06:18 AM   #6
yazoo
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 1813
yazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot materialyazoo is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emery View Post
I rarely laugh out loud reading but this is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. Someone remind me why he left here to go to a complete dumpster fire of a program
?
He is from Pennsylvania and it is Penn State.

Shaq Attack
yazoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:51 PM   #7
Tailfeathers
Starter

CockyCash: 200
Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material

while he ran over to the stereo and turned on "Hells Bells" by AC/DC, the song he claims was playing on the radio when he lost his virginity.

Old 07-09-2013, 02:41 PM   #8
eightohhthree
Did you get ahold of 'em?

Male

CockyCash: 10200
eightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot materialeightohhthree is USC mascot material
Send a message via MSN to eightohhthree

Pretty Funny. I hope he doesnt get in trouble.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:23 PM   #9
Sonofacock
Mothershouldibuilthedwall

Male

Sonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailfeathers View Post
while he ran over to the stereo and turned on "Hells Bells" by AC/DC, the song he claims was playing on the radio when he lost his virginity.

Man, mine was Crazy Train
Old 07-09-2013, 04:07 PM   #10
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 45500347
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material

The reason for eating bananas had me rolling!
Thanks for sharing!
GarnetInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:29 PM   #11
Cocknfire55
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 244
Cocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot materialCocknfire55 is USC mascot material

Just reading this makes me wanna hit the gym. Absolutely crazy but I love it!
Cocknfire55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:22 PM   #12
Regalcock
Fawlless

Male

CockyCash: 114508514
Regalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot materialRegalcock is USC mascot material

That was funny.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:28 PM   #13
Tailfeathers
Starter

CockyCash: 200
Tailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot materialTailfeathers is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonofacock View Post
Man, mine was Crazy Train
Were you running off the rails?
Old 07-09-2013, 06:00 PM   #14
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

I'm not really sure that Penn State is the best environment for someone who likes to whip his junk out in public.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:25 PM   #15
Carolina Faithful
hooray beer

Male

CockyCash: 696
Carolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudlyCarolina Faithful is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acockolypse Now View Post
I'm not really sure that Penn State is the best environment for someone who likes to whip his junk out in public.
I mean really, whats the worst that could happen to a school that...... oh wait.
Carolina Faithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:54 PM   #16
Sonofacock
Mothershouldibuilthedwall

Male

Sonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot materialSonofacock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailfeathers View Post
Were you running off the rails?
No, but i was listening to fools
Old 07-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #17
ACPhilson
Really hates Orange Teams

Male

CockyCash: 1000200
ACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot materialACPhilson is USC mascot material

This was so damn funny.