CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
CockyLifer
IBleedGarnetandBlack
The Yancey
peterlemon
Spurticus
Kyle76
ccured
18IsTheMan
bcolinc
zcoop
The Demise of the 3- (2530)
East Carolina Predic (1698)
Why didn't Wes Green (1387)
A&M on 3rd down (767)
You guys are horribl (661)
louisville (605)
Did we ever go after (517)
It's the offenses no (482)
All of our defensive (304)
Watching the Georgia (303)
All of our defensive play
A few thoughts
The Demise of the 3-4
It's the offenses not the
Browns sign Rex Grossman,
A&M on 3rd down
Uniform thread
2015 - Amonte Caban
USC vs. Texas A&M Pre
Finally Cooled Off

Old 07-09-2013, 11:42 AM   #1
Spurminator
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 550
Spurminator is sharpening his clawsSpurminator is sharpening his clawsSpurminator is sharpening his clawsSpurminator is sharpening his claws
Default Dedication

What were two members of our team doing on a Monday night?
Studying UNC game film...
Also know they keep track of cockytalk, so thank you so much for the time and effort you're making to make this season special..All of Gamecock Nation respect and appreciate it!!
See you at the first practice!!
Spurminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 11:48 AM   #2
cockybreeyan
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
cockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPitcockybreeyan rules the CockPit
Default Re: Dedication

I like the first part of that
cockybreeyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:11 PM   #3
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

Are you going to tell us which two it was?
Clowneygotcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #4
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

Only two!?

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:45 PM   #5
cockymac
I was the white shadow.

Male

CockyCash: 300500
cockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot materialcockymac is USC mascot material

I would think that more than 2 have been studying film of UNC and uga - for a couple of months.
cockymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:41 PM   #6
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockymac View Post
I would think that more than 2 have been studying film of UNC and uga - for a couple of months.
I would hope so anyways.
Clowneygotcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:47 PM   #7
catdaddy66
Former Walk On in-law

Male

CockyCash: 250018
catdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot materialcatdaddy66 is USC mascot material

I bet one of them was Dylan Thompson...
Old 07-09-2013, 02:04 PM   #8
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by catdaddy66 View Post
I bet one of them was Dylan Thompson...
And the other one was Connor.Shaw of course!
Old 07-09-2013, 08:03 PM   #9
rolinb1
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1310176
rolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot materialrolinb1 is USC mascot material

Could be...hopefully more than two!!!
Old 07-09-2013, 08:16 PM   #10
acejrock
Rockington

Male

CockyCash: 28000000
acejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to acejrock Send a message via Yahoo to acejrock

acejrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 08:22 PM   #11
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

For some of you younger guys, you don't remember what it was like. We used to have players that would play basketball at Blatt during the offseason, never lift, and eat fried chicken every day.

To say there's a huge change in the types of guys and their expectations within the program is an understatement.

Old 07-09-2013, 08:58 PM   #12
OldPat
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
OldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot material

" The will to win is overrated in athletics, because everyone wants to win. It's the will to prepare to win that makes the difference. - Coach Bob Knight

"I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion." - Mia Hamm

"The vision of a champion is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when nobody else is looking." - Anson Dorrance(Hamm's college coach)

The tough don't wait for the going to get tough to get going; instead, they expect and prepare for it.

Proof?? A little girl born with a club foot and consumed by self doubt went on to become - thru hard work and dedication to her craft - the greatest female player in the history of her sport. I just quoted her. Mia has one of the biggest hearts I've ever seen (even if she was a Heel).

And I'm beginning to think this year's team may have a heart as big as hers.

Last edited by OldPat; 07-09-2013 at 09:18 PM.
OldPat is offline   Reply With Quote