CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky > NCAA Football

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
b381l
U-Dub Gamecock
l^l^lBGCock
NinjaSven
markymark550
Gamecocks1137
Lonnie
snruter amabon
Regalcock
CoverTwo
Perspective on our g (1242)
Currently 2nd in att (879)
SEC referees? (763)
Alshon - Bose (696)
Brad Lawing (679)
Ced Cooper (#18) sta (596)
How cool would it be (535)
**USC vs. UNC-Ashevi (416)
Awesome time waster (290)
Carolina/Clemson gam (211)
Palmetto Bowl
Rivalry Thoughts and Pred
Brad Lawing
Odell Becham Catch
Carolina/Clemson game dre
Clemson Stadium Gamecock
Good Omen for Saturday?
weekend conference Predic
How is Shaq Davidson's re
Playstation 4

Old 07-09-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
wumarshall82
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
wumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot material
Default Rosters

Anyone know where to get them? Thanks
Old 07-09-2013, 09:52 PM   #2
Hoodrow Wilson
4-Star

Male

Hoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talonsHoodrow Wilson has developed his gaff and talons
Default Re: Rosters

I found a roster that included most of the prominent teams, including us.

It's for the Xbox, gamertag is "IXUrAssIsGrassX"

Supposedly he is paying for the Fairdale Kings rosters and sharing them for free as the updates come in.
Hoodrow Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:10 PM   #3
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 224722
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by wumarshall82 View Post
I think you will find all the "roosters" you would ever want on November 30th.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #4
wumarshall82
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

wumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot materialwumarshall82 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodrow Wilson View Post
I found a roster that included most of the prominent teams, including us.

It's for the Xbox, gamertag is "IXUrAssIsGrassX"

Supposedly he is paying for the Fairdale Kings rosters and sharing them for free as the updates come in.
Thanks!
Old 07-09-2013, 10:45 PM   #5
wumarshall82
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanAntonioCock View Post
I think you will find all the "roosters" you would ever want on November 30th.
Haha.. we'll see.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:25 AM   #6
mwUSC
CLOWNEY COMIN'

Male

mwUSC has hatched from the shell

CcAaRrSsOoNn3 does a very good roster, too. He updates all the players to their right hometowns, hair style, equipment, etc and he also moves transfers over to their right teams (like Wes Lunt from Okie State to Illinois, etc).

He's not adjusting player ratings this year, though.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:09 PM   #7
1st USC fool 1801
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 380
1st USC fool 1801 has hatched from the shell

bluebasset863 has full roster names on all the teams
1st USC fool 1801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:24 AM   #8
GarnetInChicago
シカゴのカキ

Male

CockyCash: 45500347
GarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot materialGarnetInChicago is USC mascot material

Wookie over on OS posted this tonight:

Quote:
I took Authentic's roster file and did the equipment edits and fixed player weights based on the spring roster for Carolina for any of you Gamecock fans out there. I didn't really focus on face appearance too much unless they had dreads. I also fixed a couple of positions they had mixed up. EA had 2 DTs listed at DE, 2 DEs listed at DT, a FS as a SS and vice versa. Xbox GT: WoOkiE FTW
Wish I could get that on my PS3. I'm looking for exactly such a thing with loving attention to USC that's been 100% completed for other teams, too.
GarnetInChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:30 PM   #9
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

i took wookie's roster and made some subtle changes to it. no ratings changes, those are still default. ali groves is more likely to be rico mcwilliams since that player was a rs fr on the default roster so i made that switch. i turned center alan knott who was travis ford on the default roster into fb connor mclaurin. made him an 80 ovr and gave him what i think is average fb ratings for a sec starter. though i think he has the potential to be one of the better fullbacks we've had. also moved the lb's around, i prefer the spurs at lolb.

xbox live gt: coolestcutta
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:41 PM   #10
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

google?
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #11
JNGolf
#PlayInTheNow

Male

CockyCash: 12500000
JNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot material

Operation Sports PS3 rosters will be done any time now!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-updates.html
JNGolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:49 PM   #12
USCBand
Recruit

Male

USCBand has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by wumarshall82 View Post
I have them for PS3...

USCBand
Old 07-16-2013, 12:28 PM   #13
Crazy_Gamecock
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 282
Crazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot materialCrazy_Gamecock is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNGolf
Operation Sports PS3 rosters will be done any time now!

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-updates.html
Do you know their roster name for PS3? I looked on the website, but I didn't see it posted

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
Crazy_Gamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:42 PM   #14
WayzUp
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1200
WayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot materialWayzUp is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to WayzUp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Gamecock View Post
Do you know their roster name for PS3? I looked on the website, but I didn't see it posted

They don't release the gamertag they post the rosters to until they're done...they do that most years that I've used them unless they've changed it. I thought OS was to have theirs done by the end of last weekend though; surprised they're not done yet.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:58 PM   #15
Goog
Walk On

Male

Goog has hatched from the shell

For XBOX 360, Does anyone have a gamer tag which has named and equipped rosters? Been searching, may be I am looking in the wrong place.
Goog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:02 PM   #16
JNGolf
#PlayInTheNow

Male

CockyCash: 12500000
JNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot materialJNGolf is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Gamecock View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayzUp View Post
They don't release the gamertag they post the rosters to until they're done...they do that most years that I've used them unless they've changed it. I thought OS was to have theirs done by the end of last weekend though; surprised they're not done yet.
They're out!!!

pudgee691
JNGolf is offline   Reply With Quote