CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Coulwoodwarlord
eaglegolf018
SAETerrier
JerseyBird
uscgmck
HelleraisingCock
gamecock88
roosterdude21
Latti
Spurrier_Superior_On
Larenz Bryant update (1125)
Hillsborough (584)
Joeckel Transfering (577)
UK's Whitlow to tran (540)
2016 - Greg Little (518)
2015 - Chris Clark (505)
Bamberg High School (349)
USC Tartan Unvieled (341)
Its April 15th and i (316)
response from charte (248)
**USC vs. The Citadel GAM
SC Supreme Court Rules ag
2016 - Brandon McIlwain
Kelcy and Vic questioned
response from charter abo
A'ja Wilson
Larenz Bryant update?
2014 Atlanta Braves Seaso
14 Dining-Related Taboos
2015 - Lorenzo Nunez

Old 07-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
taylorssc
Swag Out

Male

CockyCash: 500
taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material
Default Tour de Frace Cyclist

gets sprayed with urine by angry spectator.

Quote:
Cavendish refused to speak about the incident after being doused with urine by an irate spectator during an afternoon which he will quickly want to forget.
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/07/10/sp...ine/index.html

taylorssc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:38 PM   #2
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

CockyCash: 999762
bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material
Default Re: Tour de Frace Cyclist

I would have used my light weight bicycle to beat the person to death.

bigdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:49 PM   #3
taylorssc
Swag Out

Male

taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material

[insert Yellow Jersey joke here]
taylorssc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:51 PM   #4
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

CockyCash: 97950
ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material

I know the referee disagreed but he appeared to wreck someone at the end of yesterday's stage...I am not surprised he received some retribution from the fans, but who the **** bottles pm their urine to throw on another human
ShutTheSuccop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:20 PM   #5
Cocky chick
Blue Chip

Female

Cocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPitCocky chick rules the CockPit

LOVE the name Froome for a cyclist. It makes me laugh.
Cocky chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:25 AM   #6
davidmc467
Little Engine That Could

Male

davidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot materialdavidmc467 is USC mascot material

I've always been surprised at how close spectators are allowed to get to the road. A lot of times, people will go out into the road and run with the cyclists. Last week, some guy's dog got loose and was almost killed by the peloton.

The Tour de France is on my bucket list of things to go watch. It is one of the more impressive displays of athleticism, if you do it without PEDs.
Old 07-11-2013, 08:53 AM   #7
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

ShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot materialShutTheSuccop is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc467 View Post
I've always been surprised at how close spectators are allowed to get to the road. A lot of times, people will go out into the road and run with the cyclists. Last week, some guy's dog got loose and was almost killed by the peloton.

The Tour de France is on my bucket list of things to go watch. It is one of the more impressive displays of athleticism, if you do it without PEDs.

I agree...it is amazing what these guys can do on a bike. I was watching the other day and these people were holding up flag as the peloton went by...the amount of wind it generated was unfathomable. As for the dog, I don't know what that owner was doing...that dog would have been killed and maybe some riders had it caused a wreck. Craziness...
Old 07-11-2013, 12:04 PM   #8
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

Who bottles their urine before going to the Tour De France?
Clowneygotcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #9
ShutTheSuccop
Go Cocks!

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowneygotcha View Post
Who bottles their urine before going to the Tour De France?
Apparently the French...but should we be surprised?
Old 07-11-2013, 12:32 PM   #10
TheUSCMike
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 5000
TheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot materialTheUSCMike is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutTheSuccop View Post
I know the referee disagreed but he appeared to wreck someone at the end of yesterday's stage...I am not surprised he received some retribution from the fans, but who the **** bottles pm their urine to throw on another human
dawg fans
TheUSCMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:27 PM   #11
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 400
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

So did he get a lot of pee on his frace? Or just a little bit on his frace?
Old 07-12-2013, 01:20 AM   #12
Gyle41386
Explosivo

Male

CockyCash: 1450
Gyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot materialGyle41386 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to Gyle41386 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyle41386

What the article neglected to mention was that 27 other nearby cyclists immediately hopped off of their bikes in hopes of bottling some of the fan's urine to use for their next PED test.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:33 AM   #13
QueenCityCockFan
Your best nightmare.

Male

CockyCash: 400
QueenCityCockFan is developing his combQueenCityCockFan is developing his combQueenCityCockFan is developing his combQueenCityCockFan is developing his combQueenCityCockFan is developing his combQueenCityCockFan is developing his combQueenCityCockFan is developing his combQueenCityCockFan is developing his combQueenCityCockFan is developing his combQueenCityCockFan is developing his comb
Send a message via Skype™ to QueenCityCockFan

I had no clue LSU fans lived in France. Who wouldve guessed?
Old 07-12-2013, 07:22 AM   #14
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

I bet he was pissed.