CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
kevhugh
AtlGAMECOCK
cockybreeyan
soccerguy79
cockyguitar
Yearofthegamecock
BlakelyH19
Cockypantherfan
Gamecocks1137
No Curse
**USC vs. Texas A&am (55298)
A&M vent thread (11912)
SOS is pissed (4780)
I think the Gamecock (2986)
Man of my word (no t (1708)
Worst Beating since? (1643)
Jimmies and Joes (1629)
Players reaction to (1613)
Here is the trophy f (1612)
I'm not looking forw (1542)
Jimmies and Joes
Good effort Cocks
Okay, Clint will be the f
This says it all.
Players reaction to "
A&M vent thread
Lorenzo Ward's Play calli
Here is the trophy for th
SOS is pissed
I'm not looking forward t

Old 07-13-2013, 04:53 PM   #1
bxs2644
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
bxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his comb
Default Need ideas for something different for dinner.

Have grilled last few weekends not sure what to make that's different and not redundant. Do not care if baking, slow cooking, or grilling.

Have made steaks, pork, hamburger, ribs, and I do not like chicken.

My idea for a dessert is an mint ice cream pie
bxs2644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 05:22 PM   #2
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material
Default Re: Need ideas for something different for dinner.

Tofu spaghetti
Old 07-13-2013, 05:23 PM   #3
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

Try posting this in the food forum. Lots of ideas there. http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63

#ModForMod
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 05:52 PM   #4
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

I mean I am a Gamecock fan thru and thru but how do you not like chicken? Ever baked it in Mustard Based BBQ sauce? god that is good.. chicken breast that is
Clowneygotcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 06:08 PM   #5
ColaCock
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 800
ColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot materialColaCock is USC mascot material

Yeah, how in the hell do you not like chicken? That is like not caring for water.

Grill some fish or shrimp...have shrimp tacos with avocado slices and make a lime/sweet chili glaze.

ColaCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 07:40 PM   #6
bxs2644
4-Star

Male

bxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his combbxs2644 is developing his comb

I think it taste disgusting. I grew up near poultry farms and the smell of those are hideous. Chickens to me, are the most disgusting thing ever created. With Turkeys being a close second.
bxs2644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:09 PM   #7
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 26065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

Lamb chops are awesome!
etowngangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:06 PM   #8
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

Beef... it's what's for dinner.
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:32 PM   #9
GoCCUChants
I'm the Foxy Man

Male

CockyCash: 682
GoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot materialGoCCUChants is USC mascot material

I just did some Jagerschnitzel. Thin some pork, coat it in egg and bread crumbs, pan fry it. Done. Good stuff.
GoCCUChants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:41 PM   #10
sharpstick
4-Star

Male

sharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talonssharpstick has developed his gaff and talons

Try a smoker, I bought one last year, meats taste a lot different and juicy. Even chicken.
sharpstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:45 PM   #11
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1706674488
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxs2644 View Post
I think it taste disgusting. I grew up near poultry farms and the smell of those are hideous. Chickens to me, are the most disgusting thing ever created. With Turkeys being a close second.
Lol...hope you never spend any sig time around a hog farm

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 11:47 PM   #12
MEL
RIP Feisty & C-Girl

Female

CockyCash: 3000500
MEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot materialMEL is USC mascot material

Get a bunch of fresh veggies like vidalia onion, zucchini, squash and wrap that in a foil tent, put some butter and seasonings on top and grill.
MEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:30 AM   #13
TKE226
Damn Yankee

Male

CockyCash: 1768234
TKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot materialTKE226 is USC mascot material

seafood...shrimp or fish tacos, shrimp and grits, crab legs,
TKE226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 01:54 PM   #14
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 925
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

Well right now the top of my web page is advertising Chili's to go, so.....
Old 07-14-2013, 03:34 PM   #15
SwampFox
1st Team All-American

Male

SwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot materialSwampFox is USC mascot material

Do you have a German Restaurant in your area? Have you ever had Jaegerschnitzel?

Scotland Forever

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.u...eum/index.html
SwampFox is offline   Reply With Quote