CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky > NCAA Football

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
IBleedGarnetandBlack
CockyLifer
b381l
kingofnerf
Acockolypse Now
WeStillOwnUSC
TexAgTrojan
Order 66
GH
Garnet Gamecock
So, Dylan Thompson? (5136)
Confused fan here. (3677)
Is anybody still opt (3476)
Here's a terrifying (2504)
Predict the Season ( (2343)
Acock's Wrap Up: TAM (1832)
How were the Aggie f (1150)
Could Mike Davis Be (1118)
David Williams?? (1100)
This says it all. (925)
So, Dylan Thompson?
2015 Commitment - Michael
Is anybody still optimist
Recruiting Question
A&M vent thread
Confused fan here. Why i
Plugging Holes W/Recruiti
Priority #1: Teach Tackli
QB Kenny Hill named start
Could Mike Davis Be Back

Old 07-18-2013, 10:46 AM   #1
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Default NCAA 14 Race To The Top Online Dynasty Season 1

This thread will be to follow the "Race To The Top" Online Dynasty. The goal, to be the first person to win the National Championship as a head coach. Each player puts $10 into the post each season of the dynasty until someone wins. Once that person has won, he takes the whole pot.

RULES:
1. The Dynasty will begin Monday July 22nd. You’ll need to have your preseason set up and ready to start before then.
2. Your money for each season must be in BEFORE the 4th game. If the commissioner hasn't received your money before that time, you can be removed from the dynasty.
3. This is a fun competitive dynasty. Anyone that makes it not fun will be removed from the league and will not be returned their money. We're all adults here so act like it.
4. I will leave it up to the coaches how their schedule are. If you’d like a tougher/easier schedule, let me know and I will set it up however you want it. Each player must have 1 user vs. user game a season. If you don’t have one in conference, I’ll add one to your out of conference schedule.
5. Since we all have jobs and responsibilities. We will advance on every 4th day (giving you 3 full days to play/recruit), or once the last person is finished their tasks. Since we have money down on this, there’s going to be a little more time needed each week than a regular dynasty. If you need more time, let me know.
6. There are absolutely ZERO restarts allowed. If your connection is lost or the game freezes, take a picture if you can, but let me know. This will be honor system, but take your losses with dignity.
7. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: For some reason, you’re able to edit your rosters inside online dynasties this year. IF YOU EDIT YOUR ROSTER FOR ANY REASON YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THE LEAGUE AND NOT GET A SINGLE PENNY BACK.

Players
Cack - Cack5 - Rice
CockFootball05 - blackedoutmax - FAU
dffoxfanatic71 - panamared2010 - Southern Miss
GTjackcock - captainmorgansc - Wyoming
MBcock - chadwick409 -

Non members
Jimmy - jwsparks09 - Western Kentucky
Keith - mckef21 - Central Michigan
Steve - StHarri - Nevada
TJ - XP2002 - Bowling Green

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

Last edited by cack; 07-22-2013 at 09:09 AM.
cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:06 AM   #2
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material
Default Re: NCAA 14 Race To The Top Online Dynasty Season 1

Great system, but why are all you guys playing with crap teams?
Old 07-18-2013, 11:14 AM   #3
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowneygotcha View Post
Great system, but why are all you guys playing with crap teams?
Start off at the bottom and work your way up. Anybody could pick Alabama and win in season 1.

Start off at the bottom and it'll take a few years (making the pot continue to grow). Then you use the coaching system to move to new teams and try to win it all.

Old 07-18-2013, 11:17 AM   #4
dffoxfanatic71
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1450
dffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spursdffoxfanatic71 has earned his spurs

its a race to the first to win a nc. no fun if the teams are bama uga florida and so on. also, i have a question, what are rules on sportsmanship stuff? ie no going for it on 4th down in spots that dont make sense
Old 07-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #5
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by dffoxfanatic71 View Post
its a race to the first to win a nc. no fun if the teams are bama uga florida and so on. also, i have a question, what are rules on sportsmanship stuff? ie no going for it on 4th down in spots that dont make sense

If it's user vs user, I tell people to play the game like it should be played. If you go for it on 4th once or something ... ok, that happens. But nobody goes for every single 4th down.

I don't like to make all these rules, so I tell people to just play the game the way it should be played.

Old 07-18-2013, 11:39 AM   #6
12+4=6
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 850
12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to 12+4=6

Sounds awesome. Maybe I missed it, but what system? Also, a maximum team star level would be a good idea so all the teams start on level ground.

Class of 2013
12+4=6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:45 AM   #7
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12+4=6 View Post
Sounds awesome. Maybe I missed it, but what system? Also, a maximum team star level would be a good idea so all the teams start on level ground.

PS3 ... if you have it there are a few openings left

Everyone has to start at a 75 overall or lower team

Old 07-18-2013, 11:48 AM   #8
12+4=6
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 850
12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit12+4=6 rules the CockPit
Send a message via AIM to 12+4=6

Balls. I have 360. Guess I'll use your blueprint and try to start one if there isn't one in the works already.

Class of 2013
12+4=6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:48 PM   #9
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

sell it and buy a PS3

Old 07-18-2013, 06:10 PM   #10
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
sell it and buy a PS3
Sell it to who? Gamestop? lol won't take it without a controller, and when they do, they will only give you 50 bucks for it no matter how new it is, then turn around and sell it for 159 bucks. Talk about turd economics.
You could also drop 50 games with it.. all of them being new within the last 6 months, you will be lucky to get 50 bucks for that too.
Old 07-18-2013, 06:48 PM   #11
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Haha I was just giving you a hard time.

Old 07-18-2013, 10:03 PM   #12
MBCock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 1000
MBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervousMBCock is making other chickens nervous

I'll take Utah State. My PSN is chadwick409.
MBCock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:09 AM   #13
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

We will be starting up this afternoon. Have one more guy that has to finish his scouting, and we will be moving

Old 07-22-2013, 05:45 PM   #14
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

We are on week 1 ... I will advance on Thursday or once everyone is ready

Old 07-23-2013, 09:26 AM   #15
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

WEEK 1
Rice 14 @ #4 Texas A&M 28
Nevada 14 @ #20 UCLA 31
West. Kentucky 17 vs. Kentucky 10
FAU 14 @ Miami 55
Cent. Michigan 14 @ #19 Michigan 49
Southern Miss 14 vs. Texas State 25
Wyoming 14 @ #22 Nebraska 21
Utah St 14 @ Utah 35
Bowling Green 7 vs. Tulsa 45

Last edited by cack; 07-29-2013 at 02:12 PM.
Old 07-26-2013, 01:28 PM   #16
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

I'll be advancing to week 2 as soon as I get home today.

Old 07-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #17
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material

So say someone uses Idaho and makes a tough schedule and wins. Are you going for whoever wins the NT or whoever gets to a premiere 6* Team?
MillerTime843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 04:00 PM   #18
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

National Title

Old 07-26-2013, 04:00 PM   #19
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

We have advanced to week 2

Old 07-29-2013, 02:17 PM   #20
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Week 2
Rice - BYE
Bowling Green 17 @ Kent State 24
Cent Michigan 6 vs. Michigan State 63
FAU 14 @ ECU 21
Nevada 31 vs. Duke 14
Southern Miss 0 @ #22 Nebraska 54
Utah State 38 @ Air Force 21
Western Kentucky 6 @ Tennessee 45
Wyoming 34 vs. Idaho 17