CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler > Carolina Eats

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ucan'tlickourcocks
Regalcock
Gamecocks1137
b381l
Tolley
WeStillOwnUSC
GamecockGuardsman
taylorssc
GarnetSwarm1990
kingofnerf
TN game weather (1286)
Who is your favorite (995)
Aliens Are Real (497)
Michigan AD Dave Bra (448)
FSU vs. Louisville (341)
Virgin Spaceship Exp (293)
Need a ride tomorrow (218)
Brady Hoke Motivatio (192)
Talking Animals (164)
Cavs vs. Bulls (137)
Interesting quotes from D
UT Vols failed to report
Uniforms for Tenn
Who is your favorite play
Have you ever been so wro
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
TN game weather
USC/Tennessee 11/1/2014
Cavs vs. Bulls
2014 Garnet and Black Wor

Old 07-19-2013, 03:47 PM   #1
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material
Default How to Carve Meat

An old '40's spot about how to carve. Features a very young Harvey Korman! The carving advice still holds.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 05:22 PM   #2
SouthCGC
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 500
SouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervousSouthCGC is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: How to Carve Meat

I say thats how you carve a turkey son
SouthCGC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:35 PM   #3
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1220
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

21 minutes to carve a turkey? Dang, I'm hungry.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:55 PM   #4
jaybar
Walk On

Male

CockyCash: 200
jaybar has feathers coming injaybar has feathers coming in

Man, I can tell I need to get out more often. The chick in the pearls sorta gave me a boner.
Old 07-20-2013, 04:13 PM   #5
Nassau Gamecock
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1000
Nassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot materialNassau Gamecock is USC mascot material

I carve my standing rib differently.. carve off the bones first- reserve for my lunch the next day- and then slice the roast as it sits normally on the platter. I would think standing it up would be awkward.

Too bad Harvey Korman and Tim Conway didn't do a parody on the Carol Burnett show
Old 10-18-2013, 02:39 AM   #6
Birdwatcher
Recruit

Birdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spurs

Seems like I've seen this before, gasmaster.
Birdwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 02:45 AM   #7
Birdwatcher
Recruit

Birdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spursBirdwatcher has earned his spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybar View Post
Man, I can tell I need to get out more often. The chick in the pearls sorta gave me a boner.
She IS an authority on meat.
Birdwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 03:05 AM   #8
Rooster'srule
Blue Chip

Male

Rooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talonsRooster'srule has developed his gaff and talons

That's some dry turkey!
Rooster'srule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 09:09 AM   #9
Tony
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 350
Tony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talonsTony has developed his gaff and talons

Made me hungry!