CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Acockolypse Now
Spurticus
WeStill0wnUSC
COCKYTALKIN
USCBASEBALL1
The Yancey
B-G
BiggerLSUfan
Rooster'srule
Spur's Addiction
Jay Paterno Attempts (829)
Gamecocks (-10.5) vs (800)
Hercules - review (383)
Gamecock Coaches as (371)
help with army insig (364)
Ranking the Opposing (345)
Not a Rival.. (243)
I'm a grand godfathe (210)
NCAA Football 15 (203)
COCKYTALK ONE HIT WO (171)
Ranking the Opposing Fanb
Jay Paterno Attempts To R
Not a Rival..
Ced Cooper's 40 Time
2015 - Mon Denson
Tenn vs WVU in Charlotte
2015 - Ty'Son Williams
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
Gamecock Coaches as Recru
Green and Lammons

Old 07-26-2013, 08:12 AM   #1
Braveguy06
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 1022
Braveguy06 has feathers coming inBraveguy06 has feathers coming inBraveguy06 has feathers coming in
Default Clemson/UGA

I read other teams message boards a good bit but I never post on them. Its so funny too see their fans so worried about clowney. They want him suspended so bad that they can't stand it. We really have turned the corner. We use to get ignored by these teams as if we were irrelevant but now we are always a favorite topic. It makes me smile to see them so concerned about us. Its great to be a Gamecock!!!
Old 07-26-2013, 10:14 AM   #2
SEC SPEED
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
SEC SPEED has hatched from the shell
Default Re: Clemson/UGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveguy06 View Post
I read other teams message boards a good bit but I never post on them. Its so funny too see their fans so worried about clowney. They want him suspended so bad that they can't stand it. We really have turned the corner. We use to get ignored by these teams as if we were irrelevant but now we are always a favorite topic. It makes me smile to see them so concerned about us. Its great to be a Gamecock!!!
Has nothing to do with your team or program "turning the corner". People would be worried about Clowney if he played for Furman.

I don't think Clemson fans want him out because they want a better chance to win, I think they would just love to watch the meltdown if it happened.
SEC SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:01 PM   #3
CocksB2BChamps24
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 800
CocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Skype™ to CocksB2BChamps24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEC SPEED View Post
I don't think Clemson fans want him out because they want a better chance to win, I think they would just love to watch the meltdown if it happened.
And what about your brethren who wish a career ending injury on him? Is that because they want to see the meltdown? It's nothing but immaturity and fear. Can't beat us straight up so hope for the worst.

You've been spending way too much time over here, you don't even know the tendencies of your own fan base anymore.

3-0 in Eath Valley.
1996. 2010. 2012.
CocksB2BChamps24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:19 PM   #4
ReadR00ster
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 510
ReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot materialReadR00ster is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEC SPEED View Post
Has nothing to do with your team or program "turning the corner". People would be worried about Clowney if he played for Furman.

Don't kid yourself. While the later is certainly true, the former is much more important to them whether they admit it or not.
ReadR00ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:23 PM   #5
JTJGarnet
Recruit

Male

JTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his combJTJGarnet is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocksB2BChamps24 View Post
And what about your brethren who wish a career ending injury on him? Is that because they want to see the meltdown? It's nothing but immaturity and fear. Can't beat us straight up so hope for the worst.

You've been spending way too much time over here, you don't even know the tendencies of your own fan base anymore.
Dude, don't waste your time on these butthurt morons. We've beat them 4-yrs in a row with our 2nd & 3rd string; it will happen again with or without Clowney, but will be so much more enjoyable watching vajh pick his butt off the ground, over and over and over.
JTJGarnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 01:31 PM   #6
taylorssc
Game MVP

Male

taylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot materialtaylorssc is USC mascot material

I thought there was a "P" in Clemson?
taylorssc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:07 PM   #7
treyno2722
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 918
treyno2722 is learning to pecktreyno2722 is learning to peck

Speaking of Clemson/UGA is this the game of the week for week 1 of college football?
treyno2722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:10 PM   #8
CockpetBagger
Banned, James Banned

Male

CockyCash: 100550
CockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot materialCockpetBagger is USC mascot material

USC would need to lose a lot more than Clowney to be in danger of losing to Clemson at home.
CockpetBagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 02:11 PM   #9
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by treyno2722 View Post
Speaking of Clemson/UGA is this the game of the week for week 1 of college football?
doubt it
Old 07-26-2013, 02:41 PM   #10
Roosterboy
Household Name

Male

Roosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot materialRoosterboy is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowneygotcha View Post
doubt it
Sadly I think they are getting Gameday.
Hey, at least that tree fell over so the world can see just how pathetic that campus is.
1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1985, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2010, 2011, 2012
Two-time National Champs

Roosterboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:21 PM   #11
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterboy View Post
Hey, at least that tree fell over so the world can see just how pathetic that campus is.
What about LSU vs TCU or Bama vs Va. tech?

LSU vs TCU is a 9:00pm game on ESPN

and the Clemson vs Georgia game is going to be on ABC, I don't remember an ESPN Gameday game ever being broadcast on ABC.. but then again I don't remember lol
Old 07-26-2013, 03:26 PM   #12
2four2Gamecock
Stop slow blinking at me

Male

CockyCash: 7700
2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly2four2Gamecock is crowing loudly

Anyone surprised to see Clemson favored in this game -1.5?
2four2Gamecock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:33 PM   #13
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2four2Gamecock View Post
Anyone surprised to see Clemson favored in this game -1.5?
Not really, it will just make their beat down that much more pleasant to watch.
Old 07-26-2013, 03:46 PM   #14
SEC SPEED
Banned

Male

SEC SPEED has hatched from the shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roosterboy View Post
Lol.
SEC SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:48 PM   #15
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7567085
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material
Default Re: Clempson/UGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorssc View Post
I thought there was a "P" in Clemson?

there I fixed it for you.
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxaP19pY1FI
Ole Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:47 PM   #16
clemsux614
Recruit

Male

CockyCash: 375
clemsux614 is developing his combclemsux614 is developing his combclemsux614 is developing his combclemsux614 is developing his combclemsux614 is developing his combclemsux614 is developing his combclemsux614 is developing his combclemsux614 is developing his combclemsux614 is developing his combclemsux614 is developing his comb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clowneygotcha View Post
What about LSU vs TCU or Bama vs Va. tech?

LSU vs TCU is a 9:00pm game on ESPN

and the Clemson vs Georgia game is going to be on ABC, I don't remember an ESPN Gameday game ever being broadcast on ABC.. but then again I don't remember lol
Notre Dame and Michigan always play on ABC of late and they have been getting gameday. Was game day at Carolina vs. UGAy last year? I cant remember but i know that game was on ABC too. Herbstreit and Mursburger or how ever you spell it always does the ABC game.
clemsux614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:48 AM   #17
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talonsuscgamecocks88 has developed his gaff and talons

GOTW will either be UGA/Clemson or LSU/TCU

I don't think it matters if the games on abc, since espn and abc are both owned by Disney. That's why when abc has a game, it's the same format as espn.

Game day came to Alabama in 2010, and that game was on CBS
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 03:50 AM   #18
CocksB2BChamps24
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 800
CocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot materialCocksB2BChamps24 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Skype™ to CocksB2BChamps24

Quote:
Originally Posted by clemsux614 View Post
Notre Dame and Michigan always play on ABC of late and they have been getting gameday. Was game day at Carolina vs. UGAy last year? I cant remember but i know that game was on ABC too. Herbstreit and Mursburger or how ever you spell it always does the ABC game.
Yes we had Gameday for the UGA game last year, and they do ESPN games as well. Herby and Musberger did our UGA game and LSU games back to back, and both aired on ESPN networks (I think the UGA game was on ESPN2). However, I'm not sure who the ABC games those weeks were.

3-0 in Eath Valley.
1996. 2010. 2012.
CocksB2BChamps24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 06:27 AM   #19
OldPat
Blue Chip

Male

OldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot materialOldPat is USC mascot material

Careful, Dabo, don't let the bubble grow too big.
Don't want 'em to run your rear out of town
'cause we like beating it so much.

JD, I'm sending you & the guys my best whetrock.
Please use it to sharpen the needle this year.
Can't wait to hear that "POP - Whoosh!!!" Nov. 30.
OldPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 09:49 AM   #20
Ole Gregg
make an assessment

Male

CockyCash: 7567085
Ole Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot materialOle Gregg is USC mascot material

I guess ole dumbo's national chumpionship game will be coming a little earlier in the season this year. do you think he will get a trophy?
w
\.
" Are you playing your love games with me? "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxaP19pY1FI
Ole Gregg is offline   Reply With Quote