CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Master Bedroom
3MTA3
JerseyBird
GarnetSwarm1990
rosstheboss
Ericvol2096
ertman420
usc90grad
spareparts
MWard
Cunningham wants to (1291)
ESPN article on Clow (965)
Clemson Georgia Game (777)
Mangus now coaching (336)
Can Tennessee get to (255)
Chick Redefines the (218)
Truly Inspiring (195)
Dodge NY Auto Show N (176)
Spread vs. aTm (174)
New Led Zep releases (165)
The Bama series
Mangus now coaching TEs
2015 - Taj Griffin
Playstation 4
Lindy's top 100 for 2010
2015 - Davon Durant
Can Tennessee get to a Bo
ESPN article on Clowney -
SEC Network "Take It
2 Crazy things

Old 07-26-2013, 11:48 PM   #1
G&B
ferk it

Male

CockyCash: 520
G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material
Default Justin Moore...gamecock

My daughter just was up visiting her cousins in illinois and went to the county fair in champaign. Justin Moore was playing...daughter was excited, seems Justin Moore is all the rage in the young country crowd.

She came back all excited because he has a bunch of gamecock stuff and is supposed to be a big fan. Here you can see the reverse image of the gamecock on the backdrop and also on the drums.

Good PR, the logo is also on his 18 wheeler going all over the country right now.
Attached Images

"Relativity is relative" - V. Smith
G&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:54 PM   #2
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

CockyCash: 101194811
GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material
Default Re: Justin Moore...gamecock

Yeah, he had that when he played the CLA with Eric Church.

It's not actually "our" gamecock. He picked it for a symbol because he likes roosters, IIRC. He's from Arkansas and is a huge Hog fan.
GamecockMomSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:55 PM   #3
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

CockyCash: 1731774588
johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

Quote:
Justin Moore married his wife, Kate, of Houma, Louisiana, in 2007. They have two daughters, Ella Kole, born February 11, 2010, and Kennedy Faye born November 21, 2011. He is an avid supporter of the Arkansas Razorbacks.
link

maybe he envisions himself with the spirit of a gamecock or something? or maybe he just likes cockfighting? or heck, maybe the article is wrong, it is wikipedia
Old 07-26-2013, 11:55 PM   #4
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

johnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot materialjohnnyb is USC mascot material

beat...and by a girl at that....smh
Old 07-27-2013, 12:01 AM   #5
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

GamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot materialGamecockMomSC is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyb View Post
beat...and by a girl at that....smh

I only knew because I googled it after the concert. If you look at his rooster logo, you can see the trigger of a gun in the OO's in Moore.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:04 AM   #6
G&B
ferk it

Male

G&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot materialG&B is USC mascot material

I think he did a bunch of benefit concert work with Darius Rucker, maybe the gamecock stuff rubbed off. I did see where he was born in Arky and have seen some pics of him in Arky gear. Daughter said that in addition to the logo there were "gamecocks" text on some of the drums and on other things on the stage.

Old 07-27-2013, 12:05 AM   #7
Schecter
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 200
Schecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot materialSchecter is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockMomSC View Post
Yeah, he had that when he played the CLA with Eric Church.

It's not actually "our" gamecock. He picked it for a symbol because he likes roosters, IIRC. He's from Arkansas and is a huge Hog fan.
All that and he's a fag.
Schecter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:06 AM   #8
G&B
ferk it

Male

Quote:

I only knew because I googled it after the concert. If you look at his rooster logo, you can see the trigger of a gun in the OO's in Moore.

the "OO" is the view of looking down the barrels of a double barrel shotgun.

Old 07-27-2013, 12:07 AM   #9
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by G&B View Post
I think he did a bunch of benefit concert work with Darius Rucker, maybe the gamecock stuff rubbed off. I did see where he was born in Arky and have seen some pics of him in Arky gear. Daughter said that in addition to the logo there were "gamecocks" text on some of the drums and on other things on the stage.
He had it as the logo for the background for his first album, I think. He's been using it before he made it big and knew Darius. They are friends though and make Gamecock/Hog bets with each other.

Cool pics, though. He puts on a great show.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:08 AM   #10
johnnyb
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Male

Quote:

yeah i caught that that was supposed to be like stareing down the barrel of a stagecoach gun...the rooster looks pretty much exactly like the universitys gamecock logo, i wonder does he have permission to use it, or is it different enough so he doesnt need it
Old 07-27-2013, 12:08 AM   #11
GamecockMomSC
Sweet Carolina Girl

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by G&B View Post
the "OO" is the view of looking down the barrels of a double barrel shotgun.
Yeah, you're right. I don't know why I said trigger. lol...
Old 07-27-2013, 12:19 AM   #12
Mr.101
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 25308312
Mr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot materialMr.101 is USC mascot material

Hadn't heard of him. Tried out his music. Regretted it immediately.
Mr.101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:23 AM   #13
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 1065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.101 View Post
Hadn't heard of him. Tried out his music. Regretted it immediately.
etowngangsta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:46 AM   #14
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

Well this is not what i expected when I opened this thread
Old 07-27-2013, 03:32 PM   #15
rolinb1
Starter

Male

CockyCash: 1000750
rolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPitrolinb1 rules the CockPit

good guy with a good sense of humor...I like several of his songs some like other musicians not so much.... I also appreciate his self depreciating humor.

Last edited by rolinb1; 07-27-2013 at 03:48 PM.
rolinb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 06:07 PM   #16
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

I'm guessing he lost a bet with Darius.

I know as a Gamecock fan I couldn't have that damn razorback logo behind me on a banner, regardless of how much I like pigs.
Old 07-27-2013, 07:32 PM   #17
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material

He actually likes Arkansas and Carolina. He came and played at Beaver Bar in Murrells Inlet.
MillerTime843 is offline   Reply With Quote