CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Gamecocks Sports > The Cock Pit

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Cockhornleghorn
FurmanCock
Master Bedroom
b381l
JerseyBird
GamecockUltimate
rabid cock
SanAntonioCock
Lalli25
uscnoklahoma
Morris to SMU (6926)
Venables to TAMU? (2685)
Clemson fans (1952)
Vegas line moving on (1893)
Phil Kronblut show (974)
Women's Soccer Elite (829)
End of the aTm / LSU (791)
2014 Junkanoo Jam ** (781)
Arkansas... (706)
Have we been favored (620)
2014 Junkanoo Jam **USC W
Venables to TAMU?
Morris to SMU
2014 Class AAAA Playoffs
Arkansas...
Clemson fans
2015 Commitment - Dexter
Phil Kronblut show
End of the aTm / LSU game
Texans getting frustrated

Old 07-27-2013, 09:44 PM   #1
pimpingamecock
Blue Chip

Male

CockyCash: 350
pimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPitpimpingamecock rules the CockPit
Default Are we there yet?

This is something I have been thinking about recently...as a fan base, are we there yet? With the success of Spurrier, and Ray Tanner, we are experiencing the most successful our athletics department has ever been. I think we all know that baseball will continue the success it has had over the years...with football we have seen periods of success (granted none like this) before.

So my question is... as a fan base... are we there yet? Growing up as a Carolina fan we always believed we could succeed but at the first sign of things not going real well, the fans just sunk and believed everything would be down hill... eventually usually it was. There has not been the sustained belief that our program would continue success... many with a lot of fans the beginning of the year was high expectations (sometimes too high) and and first sign of trouble the sky was falling.

If Spurrier left at the end of the season, do you think that our fan base would believe that we can still succeed? Would we as a fan base migrate back to being happy with getting to a bowl game? Or are we at the point where we believe that we can be in the hunt every year, like the Florida's, UGA's, and so on? Its not a question of how you feel... but how do you think the fan base as a whole feels.
pimpingamecock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:10 PM   #2
CockOla
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 500
CockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudlyCockOla is crowing loudly
Default Re: Are we there yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpingamecock View Post
This is something I have been thinking about recently...as a fan base, are we there yet? With the success of Spurrier, and Ray Tanner, we are experiencing the most successful our athletics department has ever been. I think we all know that baseball will continue the success it has had over the years...with football we have seen periods of success (granted none like this) before.

So my question is... as a fan base... are we there yet? Growing up as a Carolina fan we always believed we could succeed but at the first sign of things not going real well, the fans just sunk and believed everything would be down hill... eventually usually it was. There has not been the sustained belief that our program would continue success... many with a lot of fans the beginning of the year was high expectations (sometimes too high) and and first sign of trouble the sky was falling.

If Spurrier left at the end of the season, do you think that our fan base would believe that we can still succeed? Would we as a fan base migrate back to being happy with getting to a bowl game? Or are we at the point where we believe that we can be in the hunt every year, like the Florida's, UGA's, and so on? Its not a question of how you feel... but how do you think the fan base as a whole feels.

Too much hypothetical for me to contribute intelligently-- 1. Are we there yet? Depending on your definition of where. Me, I'd say yes! Beating your rivals and divisional competitors four or three out of four proof success that is not a gimmick. HBC Spurrier says he's is still having fun coaching so, we'll worry about it when it becomes a reality. I'm counting on the stout foundation now in place courtesy of SOS, to sustain continued higher level of success. To me it seems that the Fan Base feelings are very positive as news reports show that fans are showing up at every Gamecock occasion with higher levels of interest in support of everything Gamecock.
CockOla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:11 PM   #3
CHSgc
Recruit

Male

CHSgc is sharpening his clawsCHSgc is sharpening his clawsCHSgc is sharpening his clawsCHSgc is sharpening his claws

The football team needs hardware. The SEC is brutal and even now UT is reloading ready to reclaim their spot at the top of the East. Some titles (SEC, BCS) will go a long way towards cementing us a top program. Until then, we're usurpers and our current position (and the ability to scale back up to it after an off year) is tenuous at best.

In baseball we're a model program.

Can't even talk a/b basketball.
CHSgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 10:58 PM   #4
Roosterdog
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1000000
Roosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot materialRoosterdog is USC mascot material

In a word, no. Because as soon as we start thinking we are, than things will start to head south again. I will say this though, we are better now than I ever thought we would be and that to me will be Spurrier's legacy. He showed us (and everybody else) that you COULD build a consistent winner at South Carolina and maybe even be in a position to take it all. It will be a difficult challenge to maintain what Coach has built when he does decide to retire but I believe that what Spurrier has accomplised here will make this a more appealing coaching job than it maybe would have been otherwise and hopefully we will be able to hire a top-notch replacement.
Roosterdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:33 AM   #5
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

You always hear fanbases of teams like ours (historically mediocre / aveage)
talking about "Turning the Corner" or "Finally Gotten There" etc.... It was
used by a lot of fans here the first two seasons Steve Spurrier was the
coach. Basically saying "we will turn the corner" or "we will get THERE"

I said it then, and have said it recently, and I'll say it again....Getting
"THERE" isn't a run of 2-3 good seasons. (it's a definite improvement for
this program granted), but lots of "2nd Tier Teams" have, at times, had 2-3
or even 4 season stretches of good seasons. ... ARE WE THERE YET ?

Don't know if there's a way to specifically answer that in the present, and
it will only "Definitely" be answered in the near future (next 5-10 years).
To be "THERE" you not only have to put a few winning seasons together
like we have, BUT you also need to have an Admin in place who has made
a strong commitment to ensure we will always seek the best staff
available to remain among the contenders of your conference yearly. That
takes a lot of dogged determination .... AND $$$$$

In the past, this program has had good head coaches, and at times, strong
complete staffs for our football program. Very rarely however, did we
have those strong staffs with more than one or two years of exceptional
talent across the roster. ... When we did have those stretches of good
talent at all positions, we haven't had the staff or head coach to develop
it, but most importantly, we have not had (IN MY LIFETIME) an administration
that was committed to "GETTING THERE, AND STAYING THERE". We had
politicians running the Ath. Dept. who were basically controlled by the
BOT and School President and wanted guys who looked good in suits, and
could charm the boosters and fans, and hoped they could "make it work"
on the field. .... An Admin who wanted to keep a "decent" cash flow
coming in by making ticket prices among the lowest in the country, and
finding the cheapest staff they could get by with to get us to championship
level of play ?!?!? ....... in a sense, they wanted to try to make Chicken
Salad from Chicken S_it !

The best move this school ever made was to hire Mike McGee as the
Athletic Director. Mike was the guy who was able to convince the Admin
to get off their butts, get off their wallets and start building something
here. It was a slow process, but the hiring of Lou Holtz was a start.
That in turn got us Steve Spurrier, and then it took off, when Mike
McGee left and turned it over to Eric Hyman. HE was the man who got
the BOT and School prez to pump money into the program, upgrade and
build new facilities for the athletics programs and bit the bullet that the
other ADs wouldn't, and raised ticket and parking prices, and sold the
Athletics Dept. here with advertisements and endorsements. Pissed a lot
of old timers off, but it did what it was intended to do.. It got our program
out of the cellar, and started making us look like a program that wanted
to compete NOW and in the future....THAT is what sold this program with
a lot of young men we were recruiting and it is why this team is now on
it's most successful run in the history of the program.

NOW.... we have just hired Ray Tanner to succeed Eric Hyman. We have
a school president in Dr Pastides who is a strong advocate of the Sports
programs, and we "Look" to have a BOT that wants to finance the
AD to keep it on it's current course........ That is how we will determine
if we've "Gotten There". Not in the here and Now, but will this level of
commitment from the guys responsible for keeping the program funded
at levels of Georgia, Florida, Bama, LSU etc... continue ? If we are still
in contention for the SEC East / and Conf. Title 5-10 years from now,
you can TRUELY say, "We're There" ..."We've Turned The Corner". At
present, we've had 3-4 good seasons, currently back to back Exceptional
seasons, and the future "looks" good as is. .... The next BIG step, and
the evidence of this program's commitment will be in Tanner's hiring of
Spurrier's replacement. That will be crucial in keeping this thing on the
rails that Spurrier and the current admin have finally gotten us.

Not going to say "We've Gotten There" just yet myself, but I will say
I THINK we have a least figured out what it takes to "GET THERE" and
are on the path.
Old 07-28-2013, 08:36 AM   #6
AikenRooster
Most hated poster.

Male

CockyCash: 399
AikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot materialAikenRooster is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to AikenRooster

The fans have always been there. The stadium was packed, even in the 1990s, when things were at there worst. We have the best high school talent, per capita, in SC, than in just about any other state(Louisiana probably a little better, but they have only one big time college programs), but, our problem was getting that talent to come to Columbia.

Whereas we had the perfect storm of Joe Morrison passing, making a bad hire, joining the SEC completely unprepared, and then backing up that bad hire with an even worse hire, now things seem to be compounded in a good way. The hiring of Spurrier, the upgrading of the stadium and other facilities, Marcus and Clowney coming here, amongst others, have resulted in our two best back-to-back seasons ever, wins over big-time programs, such as Alabama, Nebraska, Michigan(unbelievable we've beaten those three), three straight over Georgia, and four straight over cLIMPson, and a trip to Atlanta. But, that showed us how woefully short we are of the goal, and with 2 teams being added to the SEC, our chances went down even more of winning a title.

We need to win at least one SEC title, while Spurrier is here, and then the next hire better be a top hire. If we screw up the next hire, it's all over. In addition to winning the SEC title, we need to put more offensive lineman in the NFL. Spurrier did this all the time at Florida. Also, we still need more depth at all the positions.

But, the fans have been there all along. I hate it when people say that they haven't. Maybe YOU weren't, but we were. I've sat at Williams-Brice stadium in a pouring cold October rain and watched a Kentucky(that's right-Kentucky) running back rush for a school record against us. I was there for the first SEC game, when Arkansas ran up and down the field on us. I was there when we were 0-5 and Tanneyhill started against Mississippi State. I was there when Carolina lost 21 in a row and we need to beat New Mexico State to break the streak. Don't say we weren't there.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:22 AM   #7
HeadCockFan
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 202781
HeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot materialHeadCockFan is USC mascot material

I think we're there in the top 25 from now on, or at least for another 5 or so years. But we're not a top 10 team year in and year out yet, I mean we just got here. So ranking our football program overall, I'd say we're like #20 or so nationally, which is amazing considering our past. I'd say we've finally leap-frogged Clemson and now we're gunning for UGA and Tennessee, with UT about to go down. We've got a ways to go to say we're like Florida. And we'll never catch Bama IMO.

I'm happy with how things have gone. Spurrier is unbelievable. I never thought he could do it. Big thanks goes to our instate players staying home and getting us here too.
HeadCockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:41 AM   #8
lake-cityCOCK89
Starter

Male

lake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPitlake-cityCOCK89 rules the CockPit

As many have said, we've got to put some kind of championship in that case and then we can take an easy breath.

WINNING

As easy as playing a Big 10 Team.
lake-cityCOCK89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:59 AM   #9
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post
I think we're there in the top 25 from now on, or at least for another 5 or so years. But we're not a top 10 team year in and year out yet, I mean we just got here. So ranking our football program overall, I'd say we're like #20 or so nationally, which is amazing considering our past. I'd say we've finally leap-frogged Clemson and now we're gunning for UGA and Tennessee, with UT about to go down. We've got a ways to go to say we're like Florida. And we'll never catch Bama IMO.

I'm happy with how things have gone. Spurrier is unbelievable. I never thought he could do it. Big thanks goes to our instate players staying home and getting us here too.
I don't think anyone ever will, honestly.
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:01 AM   #10
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2462144
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material

We've been on a terrific run as of late, but we haven't been to a BCS bowl with this group and won. Outback Bowl victories and Capitol One Bowl victories are great, but we really need something else in the cabinet. A Sugar Bowl victory, SEC Championship, and the Crystal football. Once we get those, we can say we "Are There".

As of right now, I couldn't be happier with the players and coaching staff. Hopefully they'll be rewarded for all of their dedication and hard work this off season with one or more of the above mentioned trophies.
Old 07-28-2013, 11:01 AM   #11
cocky0
The Slurp

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Fark of the Year Christmas Farking Contest: Christmas Farking Contest - Given for: Winning Farking Contest 
CockyCash: 26100000
cocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot materialcocky0 is USC mascot material
Send a message via Yahoo to cocky0

We are not there, but we can see it from here.
cocky0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:09 AM   #12
uscgamecocks88
2nd Team All-SEC

Male

uscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudlyuscgamecocks88 is crowing loudly

Once we get a BCS bowl win, SEC title, or National championship (or all of the above..) we will have reached the "promised land"
uscgamecocks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:22 AM   #13
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

we are on the right path.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:45 PM   #14
Clowneygotcha
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 200
Clowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot materialClowneygotcha is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadCockFan View Post

It goes in cycles, Bama will not always be the best team.
Old 07-28-2013, 12:46 PM   #15
Cocktober Surprise
Soup Spoon

Male

Cocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudlyCocktober Surprise is crowing loudly

"We're there!" - Lloyd Christmas

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
Old 07-28-2013, 12:55 PM   #16
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material

I think the big thing in this discussion is our own individual definitions of
"There". If your goal is (IMO) Low, then we've been "THERE" for a couple
of years now. If you want a National Championship, or a few BCS titles
then you may not get "THERE" in your lifetime.

My personal definition of THERE, is consistently in the Top 20, and
consistently IN CONTENTION for the SEC Eastern Conference Title, and
winning it more than once every 21 years. To Play in the SEC Title game
(just saying) Once every 4 to 6 years while being in contention for the
title all year. To make this program respected not only as an SEC team,
but across the country.

We'll never be LSU, Alabama, Tennessee, BUT I think being THERE, means
we can at least get to the platform of teams like UGA, Florida, Arkansas
(in this conference), and on the level of teams like Miami, Ohio State,
Texas Tech, Texas A&M etc..... Florida was a so-so program until
Spurrier coached their, and when he left, it was one of the premier
programs in the country, and has remained there since he left. Miami was
a program almost ready to drop it's football program from the school at
one point, until Howard Schnellenberger fixed the program and brought it
into the national spotlight with a string of great seasons, and a couple
of National Titles. ...... Programs that have a traditionally strong
season (8-9 wins or more) a year, and are in contention for their
conference titles now.

There are a lot of strong programs with a history of finishing ranked in
the top 10 to 20 teams yearly, but with only one National title, and a
few conference titles...... UGA comes to mind there. They are
considered one of the Nations best programs, but with limited National
titles... We can get there.... Same for Florida. They made their name on
the string of SEC titles Spurrier brought the program while only winning
One National Championship. Meyers came along and kept the program
in the limelight with another string of titles, but it was done on the
foundation Spurrier and the admin at Florida built in the 90s.

WE CAN GET THERE..... Where UGA, Florida, Arkansas etc... have been
for years. We haven't gotten THERE yet, but I really think this is the
foundation of the program now, and if our admin and current staff
has the guts to do it, we can continue towards "THERE"

I agree with those who said "Let's get an SEC title, or BSC invite or two"
(hopefully a BCS win). Do that in the next two / three seasons and it
will look even more strongly like we're headed THERE
Old 07-28-2013, 01:26 PM   #17
Acockolypse Now
L-I-V-I-N

Male

CockyCash: 45000175
Acockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot materialAcockolypse Now is USC mascot material

Honest to goodness, the fans that were next to me, and posting on boards with me when we were 0-11 are a lot better than some of the fans we have today.

There are a lot of bandwagon fans that get pouty when we don't sign every guy they expect or blow every team out by 40.

By and large though I'd say we're right there. We're not burning coaches in effigy or putting 'for sale' signs in Horn's yard, so we're not quite at the UK level in basketball or LSU/'Bama/UGA in football.
Old 07-28-2013, 02:08 PM   #18
GamecockSuperFan
Run 75% of the time

Male

GamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot materialGamecockSuperFan is USC mascot material

We will be "there" when the team is holding up that SEC Championship Trophy and booking a trip to where ever the National Championship is being played.

It's good to keep in perspective though how long it's been since teams like UGA have won a national championship (34 years) and or conference championships. So although I don't think we're quite there.. we're doing pretty dang good.

Last edited by GamecockSuperFan; 07-28-2013 at 02:27 PM.
GamecockSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:33 PM   #19
SanAntonioCock
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 212722
SanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot materialSanAntonioCock is USC mascot material

It is not the destination, it is the journey. Enjoy the journey.

Never forget the "y" ...and so forth.
SanAntonioCock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:38 PM   #20
casey1313
Banned

Male

casey1313 has hatched from the shell

As a UGA fan, I think your fan base is great!
casey1313 is offline   Reply With Quote