CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > iCocky > NCAA Football

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Spurticus
Gamecocks1137
robgusc76
B-G
SMOTFS86
Big Spur
The Yancey
kingofnerf
YouCanNeverTell
rabid cock
**USC vs. Coker GAME (3528)
2014 Subway Classic: (1723)
aTm demolishes Kyle (877)
Cocky at the Duck Co (796)
Connor to be backup? (563)
Deer Hunting 2014 (440)
movers, furniture do (354)
Streaming nfl games (282)
10 people who played (185)
Greatest Gamecock Pl (129)
QB Next Season?
Miami Beach Bowl Thread
Connor to be backup?
aTm demolishes Kyle Field
Cleveland Browns Headshot
Greatest Gamecock Players
Greatest Gamecock Players
The Vent and Coaching cha
So, why is next year goin
**USC vs. Coker GAME Thre

Old 07-29-2013, 05:20 PM   #1
SWAGGGA
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1200
SWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudly
Default Clowney a non factor

How can I get clowney more sacks and tackles? Every play almost he gets blown up. Or pushed on the ground. When he does get to the QB the QB turns into robo QB and always gets the ball out. He never gets sacks. When I user control him or let the CPU use him. I don't understand because he's supposed to be the best player in the game.

So any thing y'all do to use him better?
SWAGGGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:29 PM   #2
uscfan79
4-Star

Male

CockyCash: 500
uscfan79 is making other chickens nervoususcfan79 is making other chickens nervoususcfan79 is making other chickens nervoususcfan79 is making other chickens nervoususcfan79 is making other chickens nervoususcfan79 is making other chickens nervoususcfan79 is making other chickens nervoususcfan79 is making other chickens nervous
Default Re: Clowney a non factor

I usually let the computer play him, and as of right now through 9 games he has 14 sacks. So not real sure why no luck for you with him.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:33 PM   #3
USCremedy
This your bush?

Male

CockyCash: 2300
USCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot materialUSCremedy is USC mascot material

blitz.. .a lot. He will get sacks.

USCremedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:34 PM   #4
sandstorm2001
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 100700
sandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot materialsandstorm2001 is USC mascot material

Wait for third down, user control Clowney and run to the opposite side of the defensive line, so the line will look like

DT, DT, DE, DE

Also audible the line to crash the Clowney's side. You should be able to get through unblocked most of the time if you do it correctly.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:42 PM   #5
SWAGGGA
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1200
SWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudlySWAGGGA is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandstorm2001 View Post
Wait for third down, user control Clowney and run to the opposite side of the defensive line, so the line will look like

DT, DT, DE, DE

Also audible the line to crash the Clowney's side. You should be able to get through unblocked most of the time if you do it correctly.
Cheese. But it's worth it to get clowmey his stats. Thanks.
SWAGGGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:04 PM   #6
MillerTime843
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 1135301
MillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot materialMillerTime843 is USC mascot material

Him and Chaz have 21 sacks together through 7 games for me
MillerTime843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:07 PM   #7
crowcutta
2nd Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 1000
crowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot materialcrowcutta is USC mascot material

read the defensive line controls thread, some good suggestions in there. other than that its not easy for the cpu right end to make much of an impact unless there are some creative things other people are doing that im not.

i did a season not controlling any of the dlinemen and clowney had 5 sacks, quarles 9, harris and sutton both around 20. that was on all american so he may make more of an impact on heisman for whatever reason.
crowcutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:13 PM   #8
sc455
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 23088816
sc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot materialsc455 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAGGGA View Post
How can I get clowney more sacks and tackles? Every play almost he gets blown up. Or pushed on the ground. When he does get to the QB the QB turns into robo QB and always gets the ball out. He never gets sacks. When I user control him or let the CPU use him. I don't understand because he's supposed to be the best player in the game.

So any thing y'all do to use him better?
clowney is a huge factor.
sc455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 12:08 AM   #9
35-21
The Thickened Chicken

Male

CockyCash: 200
35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly35-21 is crowing loudly

I have seen some success flipping him and Chaz around. Most QBs in the game are righty which slows them down a good bit when trying to roll away from him when lined up at LE.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD
35-21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 12:22 AM   #10
WE_ARE
Mr. BIG COCK

Male

WE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudlyWE_ARE is crowing loudly

Had the same problem, so I put Clowney at LE and Sutton at RE and his numbers went way up.
Old 08-24-2013, 10:52 AM   #11
SuperCockMaster
Banned

Male

SuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPitSuperCockMaster rules the CockPit

I couldn't get him to do crap. I even got frustrated and turned his speed, accel, block shed, tackle, etcetera to 99 and he still didn't do crap. I even tried him at LE and nothing. He ended up staying for his senior year too. I dunno what's up with this game. You think they'd make the DE able to be dominant.
SuperCockMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:36 PM   #12
The O.G.
Banned

Male

CockyCash: 500
The O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudlyThe O.G. is crowing loudly

Seeing how he's playing this year, seems they got it right....
The O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote