CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
Gamecocks1137
Order 66
l^l^lBGCock
johnnyb
taylorssc
doubledribble
NAGamecockFan
QCB
ScottK
Master Bedroom
So Disappointed With (2938)
No Comments on the H (915)
Google finally gets (471)
lack of production= (377)
NFL: CHARGERS @ BRON (251)
Call of Duty: Advanc (243)
Gameday parking in A (184)
Vote For Cocky (132)
Things They Should H (107)
Keeping tailgate foo (80)
The Gator Bowl wants us!
Texas athletic director:
Call of Duty: Advanced Wa
2014-15 Premier League se
No Comments on the Holes?
Discussion: 2015 Recruiti
USC Picked 12th By SEC Me
Which loss hurt worse, Mi
Thoughts on the basketbal
BAW

Old 07-29-2013, 08:17 PM   #1
Copperhead
Fight, Win, Kick Ass

Male

CockyCash: 1080
Copperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talons
Default Photoshop question

I haven't photo shopped in a while and the one that came with this laptop is geared more to just calendars and other small projects. I can not remember the name of the one on last computer, but it was extremely user friendly and I really liked it. Any suggestions for an easy to use free download. Help me out farkers

Gotta love it
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:21 PM   #2
Spurticus
IT'S MY GAMEFACE !!

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Football Poster Nascar Contest Segment 2 Winner: Winner - Given for: Winning Nascar Segment 2 Football Poster 2005: Award given for the best football related poster - Given for: being voted the best football poster of 2005 
CockyCash: 100200
Spurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot materialSpurticus is USC mascot material
Default Re: Photoshop question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead View Post
I haven't photo shopped in a while and the one that came with this laptop is geared more to just calendars and other small projects. I can not remember the name of the one on last computer, but it was extremely user friendly and I really liked it. Any suggestions for an easy to use free download. Help me out farkers
Most guys start out with GIMP. It's a free download, and you can do
some pretty good stuff with it.
Old 07-29-2013, 08:22 PM   #3
acejrock

Male

CockyCash: 28363636
acejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot materialacejrock is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to acejrock Send a message via Yahoo to acejrock

GIMP, Paintshop Pro, Paint.net

http://gizmodo.com/5974500/10-photos...e-totally-free
acejrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:33 PM   #4
Copperhead
Fight, Win, Kick Ass

Male

Copperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talonsCopperhead has developed his gaff and talons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
Most guys start out with GIMP. It's a free download, and you can do
some pretty good stuff with it.
Thanks man. I'm on it

Gotta love it
Old 07-29-2013, 08:34 PM   #5
Copperhead
Fight, Win, Kick Ass

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by acejrock View Post
Thanks for the link. Hope to return to farking this season

Gotta love it
Old 07-29-2013, 09:34 PM   #6
robgusc76
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 101200
robgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot materialrobgusc76 is USC mascot material
Send a message via AIM to robgusc76

While we're on the subject. I just got the Creative Cloud at work, and im in creativity heaven. Photoshop of course, but after effects, in design, illustrator and so much more. Definately worth the money if you use it all the time.
robgusc76 is offline   Reply With Quote