CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > Community > The Water Cooler

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
bcolinc
JerseyBird
ConwayGamecock
Latti
usc1
FanofCarolina1
kingofnerf
Seladen
Gamecocks1137
The Yancey
**USC vs. Clemson GA (3884)
looks like we have 2 (1756)
Beat Miami (665)
Decommitment from Te (628)
BEST GAMECOCK FOOTBA (547)
Garcia and Clemsux T (511)
Frank Martin's Game (505)
Duck Bowl Depth Char (501)
Cleveland Browns Hea (421)
Need a dog kennel (175)
Tanner McEvoy to start fo
2015 - Mark Fields
Decommitment from Texas A
Beat Miami
**USC vs. Clemson GAME Th
So, why is next year goin
Previewing Clemson
2014 - 2015 Atlanta Brave
Cleveland Browns Headshot
Duck Bowl Depth Chart

Old 07-30-2013, 10:26 PM   #1
FanofCarolina1
1st Team All-American

Male

CockyCash: 2462144
FanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot materialFanofCarolina1 is USC mascot material
Default Dillon HC upset at UT

Head football Coach is upset at The University of Tennessee and Coach Jay Graham by the way they recruited his RB...

Link: http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2013/...ith-tennessee/
Old 07-30-2013, 10:39 PM   #2
etowngangsta
Challenge accepted.

Male

CockyCash: 26065800
etowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot materialetowngangsta is USC mascot material
Default Re: Dillon HC upset at UT

That situation was bad for the kid. I hope he tears it up at Temple and breaks all of their records. That being said, the coach should not have said there is no use for Tenn to recruit at Dillon. He should be trying to get his players to the best school for them possible, no matter what.

Finally, to completely contradict my previous statement, I hope all of their good players that we are recruiting are turned away from Tenn and to us.
etowngangsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:41 PM   #3
bigdog2003
Future Coaching Legend

Male

CockyCash: 999762
bigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot materialbigdog2003 is USC mascot material

Sounds like they Jabo got caught in a bad situation, coaching change and all. Jabo was a good running back in high school. I didn't know he had signed at UT, kind of surprising given he wasn't that highly known. I have wondered just how bad the knee injury he suffered last year was, maybe the torn acl came from it.

They mention McCall in that article, we need to jump on him now. He is the real deal.

bigdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:51 PM   #4
trapper82
1st Team All-SEC

Male

CockyCash: 500
trapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot materialtrapper82 is USC mascot material

I actually love it...begone other schools, we want Dillon on lockdown.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:54 PM   #5
Gamecock303
Bowl MVP

Male

CockyCash: 95200
Gamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot materialGamecock303 is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog2003 View Post
Sounds like they Jabo got caught in a bad situation, coaching change and all. Jabo was a good running back in high school. I didn't know he had signed at UT, kind of surprising given he wasn't that highly known. I have wondered just how bad the knee injury he suffered last year was, maybe the torn acl came from it.

They mention McCall in that article, we need to jump on him now. He is the real deal.
we've already been recruiting McCall, I believe we were his second offer after ECU.

Injuries and grade concerns may have limited Lee's recruitment but the kid was a damn good RB at Dillon
Gamecock303 is offline   Reply With Quote