CockyTalk

Welcome to Cockytalk!

Thank you for visiting our forum. As a guest, you have limited access to view some discussion and articles. By joining our free community, you will be able to view all discussions and articles, post your own topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload photos, participate in Pick'Em contests and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today!!

If you have any problems registering or logging in, please contact our Admins. Thanks!

Go Back   CockyTalk > CockyTalk Get Togethers

Today's Top 10
Posters (by posts)Threads (by views)Newest Posts Gamecock Headlines 
ConwayGamecock
JerseyBird
bcolinc
The Yancey
kingofnerf
Regalcock
Latti
B-G
Travelin
gamecockgal
2014 Subway Classic: (1519)
Former Gamecock root (866)
Garcia and Clemsux T (787)
Props to Eric Hyman. (708)
Franks boy's are pla (590)
Four USC Basketball (577)
Shrine Bowl on ESPNu (344)
Bowl packages (338)
My early Monday dinn (278)
Chance of my lifetim (192)
So, why is next year goin
Props to Eric Hyman. Than
2015 Commitment - Zack Ba
Franks boy's are playing
My early Monday dinner .
2014 Subway Classic:**USC
The Vent and Coaching cha
Going to the Duck Bowl?
Shrine Bowl on ESPNu
Question for those who ha

Old 08-07-2013, 10:37 AM   #1
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
CockyCash: 344470
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material
Arrow 2013 ULTIMATE TAILGATE

BerryPatch BBQ and One Nine 3 present the 2013 ULTIMATE TAILGATE for the South Carolina vs. Kentucky Football game.

The Ultimate Tailgate is an open event for any and all Gamecock fans to join. It is an event that will have the best food, music, games, and atmosphere around Williams Brice Stadium. It will take place at the Southern Equipment Fabrications lot just past Carolina Rigging.

The goal of this tailgate is to get a large group of fans together for one mega tailgate. We're all one nation, so why not party together?

We only ask for a $5 per plate donation to help on the food cost.

To help build this tailgate, we ask you to help pitch in. Have a tent? Bring it. Have a table? Bring it. Have corn hole boards? Bring them. Have a beer pong table? Bring it. Have a satellite tv? Bring it.... Any and everything you will be able to pitch in with, bring it along.

We have spoken with the people over that lot, and they have agreed to allow us early reserve parking spots, but they are limited. If you want to help with the set up and don't want to travel far, let us know asap so we can reserve you a parking spot.

Register here to join this event. If you're not on Facebook, but want to help out, post in here and I'll add you to the list.

We ask, if you plan on joining to sign up before hand so we'll know how many to cook for.

Here's where the tailgate will be held. The green areas are where public parking is allowed nearby. There may be more/less, but this is the best I could do off of memory. I don't normally park past Carolina Rigging, so I don't know how many more lots are available down there.

Follow me at One Nine 3 BBQ

Last edited by cack; 10-01-2013 at 02:30 PM.
cack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #2
Gamecock4lif
Tailgating Beast

Male

CockyCash: 1360545
Gamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot material
Default Re: 2013 ULTIMATE TAILGATE

Lets do this thing!
Gamecock4lif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:03 AM   #3
PyroPepper
Star Maker

Male

CockyCash: 200
PyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot materialPyroPepper is USC mascot material

Awesome!

PyroPepper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:22 AM   #4
SirBigSpur
Two Deep

Male

CockyCash: 1800
SirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudlySirBigSpur is crowing loudly

Thank you, this looks awesome! Let's just hope this one is not a noon game.
SirBigSpur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:35 AM   #5
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material

Awesome, glad you picked the Kentucky game - I won't have my normal spot at the fairgrounds for that game!
bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:42 AM   #6
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Homecoming King 2008 Cockytalk Award: 2008 Cockytalk Award - Given for: 2008 Best Signature Fark Off Winner: Award given for winning a CockyTalk Fark Off - Given for: Winning the Farkoff Hey Beer Man!: Award given to the poster we most want to have a beer with - Given for: being voted the person CockyTalk most wants to have a beer with 
cack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot materialcack is USC mascot material

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBigSpur View Post
Thank you, this looks awesome! Let's just hope this one is not a noon game.
Game time is the only thing that scares me (and weather)

Old 08-07-2013, 11:43 AM   #7
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryarx View Post
Awesome, glad you picked the Kentucky game - I won't have my normal spot at the fairgrounds for that game!
We thought the Kentucky game would be big enough (conference game) that people will still be there, but not so big it'll be a complete mad house.

Old 08-07-2013, 12:11 PM   #8
The Yancey
Grumpy Old Fart

Male

2009 Awards: Awards for best Posters - Given for: Best Signature 
CockyCash: 4751350
The Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot materialThe Yancey is USC mascot material

I am going to try to make it up for this! May drag along some of my OOTS brothers too.

Order Of The Spur
The Yancey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 12:57 PM   #9
CockyInGA
Winning Anyway.

Male

CockyCash: 290
CockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPitCockyInGA rules the CockPit

Just put the bug in my wife's ear :)

Sounds like such a good time is to be had and this is an AWESOME idea! Thanks so much putting this together, Cack!
CockyInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 01:04 PM   #10
RY4N
\_(ツ)_/

Male

CockyCash: 500
RY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPitRY4N rules the CockPit

This sounds like fun! Just joined the event on the Facebook page. I will let you know what I can bring.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:28 PM   #11
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

CockyCash: 490
HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

Let me check with my crowd! Be hard to give up my spots though!

But maybe since it's Kentucky and the Fair and all.
That is fair week right?
Old 08-07-2013, 01:40 PM   #12
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUGEGARNETCOCK View Post
Let me check with my crowd! Be hard to give up my spots though!

But maybe since it's Kentucky and the Fair and all.
That is fair week right?
Ah damn it ... I didn't notice that when we set this up. I swore I would never go to another game on that day ... oh well

Yep, same day as State Fair.

Old 08-07-2013, 01:50 PM   #13
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

HUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudlyHUGEGARNETCOCK is crowing loudly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Ah damn it ... I didn't notice that when we set this up. I swore I would never go to another game on that day ... oh well

Yep, same day as State Fair.
It will be a mess and the crowd is always down the week of the fair! I remember last year you said you wouldn't go back the week of the fair . LOL
Old 08-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #14
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUGEGARNETCOCK View Post
It will be a mess and the crowd is always down the week of the fair! I remember last year you said you wouldn't go back the week of the fair . LOL
Well hopefully the cluster F--- which is the State Fair in the middle of a Football game will help our crowd being away from that area.

Old 08-07-2013, 02:27 PM   #15
HUGEGARNETCOCK
4EVER CROWING!

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by cack View Post
Well hopefully the cluster F--- which is the State Fair in the middle of a Football game will help our crowd being away from that area.
I will try to let you know as soon as possible. How many spots are open? You can send it in a message if you like.
Old 08-07-2013, 02:50 PM   #16
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

to be honest i'm not sure ... it's going to be limited to those bringing larger items (tvs, tables, tents etc) but there is TONS of parking near by too

Old 08-07-2013, 06:02 PM   #17
Gamecock4lif
Tailgating Beast

Male

CockyCash: 1360545
Gamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot materialGamecock4lif is USC mascot material

Parking won't be an issue a the lit we will be in. You may not be parked beside us but you will be near.
Gamecock4lif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 11:10 AM   #18
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Updated the OP to show the tailgating location for those that can't picture it

Old 08-08-2013, 10:35 PM   #19
bryarx
Game MVP

Male

CockyCash: 1974
bryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot materialbryarx is USC mascot material

FYI the Kentucky game is not when the fair is ACTIVE. they will be setting up, so rejoice

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android
bryarx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:42 AM   #20
cack
ONE NINE 3

Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryarx View Post
FYI the Kentucky game is not when the fair is ACTIVE. they will be setting up, so rejoice

Posted from Cockytalk.com App for Android